forum

Loved Captain's Pick Round 17 (osu!mania) [5/6/18]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Toy
Hello everyone!

Thank you for your participation in last week's Loved votes. Please help keep up the participation by sharing this thread with as many people as you can. Remember that the more people that involve themselves with this category, the more of a success it can be.

If you wish to get involved by submitting maps you'd like to see Loved, use this form!

If you'd like to keep up with the spreadsheet of maps that we select from, created from submissions in the form above, click here!

Results for last week can be found here:
osu!mania

Unfortunately this week to the beat was unable to create a showcase video due to irl complications.

Maps that receive 80% approval will be moved into the Loved category.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are this week's nominees for osu!mania:
Map selection provided by Kamikaze, Pope Gadget, aitor98, and Shoegazer.

Between The Buried and Me - Telos by Phil
Vote for this map here!

9mm Parabellum Bullet - Punishment by Valedict
Vote for this map here!

Soleily - Renatus by Fullerene-
Vote for this map here!

Danny Baranowsky - The Battle of Lil' Slugger (Ch 1 Boss Extended Cut) (250bpm) by Staiain
Vote for this map here!

RADWIMPS - Zen Zen Zense by Niima
Vote for this map here!

Saiya - Remote Control by Arzenvald
Vote for this map here!

osu!mania 7K Dan Course - Insane Level (Regular) by Jinjin
Vote for this map here!
Jinjin
Ayyy 7K dans are here
Topic Starter
Toy

Jinjin wrote:

Ayyy 7K dans are here

We may need to do something about the multiple mp3s in the mapset since it's not supported with Lazer
Jinjin

Toy wrote:

Jinjin wrote:

Ayyy 7K dans are here

We may need to do something about the multiple mp3s in the mapset since it's not supported with Lazer

Oof, we'll see what we can do for this. How did the ctb skill analyzer handle this problem?
Topic Starter
Toy

Jinjin wrote:

Oof, we'll see what we can do for this. How did the ctb skill analyzer handle this problem?

I think we overlooked skill analyzer on accident, but one way to workaround this is to make the full mp3 part of the storyboard as a hitsound. It's kind of a ghetto loophole but seems to work fine with lazer according to MillhioreF.
Rosemi
Punishment my favorite :)
[Shiny]

Toy wrote:

multiple mp3s in the mapset since it's not supported with Lazer

maybe I'm misinterpreting something, but if it's what I'm thinking... ALL mapsets with multiple mp3s won't be supported in Lazer? If so, what will happen to ExGon's Mapplestory compilation, or Untan Goose, or other loved/ranked mapsets with multiple mp3s? (I'm worried because I was planning to do a BGM compilation of a game with multiple mp3s)
Topic Starter
Toy

ShinyNinetales wrote:

maybe I'm misinterpreting something, but if it's what I'm thinking... ALL mapsets with multiple mp3s won't be supported in Lazer? If so, what will happen to ExGon's Mapplestory compilation, or Untan Goose, or other loved/ranked mapsets with multiple mp3s? (I'm worried because I was planning to do a BGM compilation of a game with multiple mp3s)

I'm pretty unclear on it as well, and I've only been informed by Millhiore that the support for it has been dropped from Lazer. I'm hoping something can be done about it, but for now we're taking precautions to not add to the existing future problem.
Kaifin