forum

Back-On - Hikari Sasuhou

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
EiJi
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Tuesday, November 27, 2007 at 11:31:24 AM

Artist: Back-On
Title: Hikari Sasuhou
BPM: 200
Filesize: 4762kb
Play Time: 01:22
Difficulties Available:
  1. Hard (4.49 stars, 183 notes)
Download: Back-On - Hikari Sasuhou
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Murder Princess Opening w/ video.

No breaks. Many places to recover though.

Map may not be "HARD", but easier. You tell me.

Enjoy.
Ichikira_old
ho nice song :D thank you
Topic Starter
EiJi
Why thank you! You're the first non-moderator to comment on one of my songs in a long time! ;)
peppy
Good job on this beatmap. As I already said in IRC, its a bit hard when you don't already know the song, but I guess thats not a bad thing. I'm not too sure about those first sliders - they don't start on the main beat and therefore are a bit off-putting (until you listen in edit mode :D) but lets see what others have to say.
Fraeon
I'm not seeing any problems with the sliders. An easier mode and I approves.
Extor
I don't see any problems.

In fact, I only missed once in my first try (God bless beat spacing =D ).

<_< I know you are not going to make another difficulty... So...

*Approves*

But at least promise me that someday, you will make at least a beatmap with 2 difficulties. Pwease? =3

Cya!
eyup
Ugly overlapping slider at 1:01.64. I also agree with peppy about the first set of sliders - very hard to tell when they start and end. At least you're using sliders now, though :mrgreen:

It gets a bit random when syncing to the rap, but meh I guess we'll all have to rote learn that bit eh? It's ready for ranking after you fix the above two issues! ;)
Topic Starter
EiJi
1:03 Slider fixed...or actually, changed. I personally saw nothing wrong with it.

The beginning sliders will be left the same. I've asked a handful of people, they all said they liked it.
mattyu007
The spinner ends after the end of the audio for me!? I can't pass the song because it will fail me at the end regardless of HP. Fix? o.O
BluePaladin25

mattyu007 wrote:

The spinner ends after the end of the audio for me!? I can't pass the song because it will fail me at the end regardless of HP. Fix? o.O
I'm having the same problem.... :x