forum

What would be your reaction if your osu! game was deleted?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Hoppy
Probably go back to playing squash
Puri_old_1

yungspirit wrote:

noting just reinstall.
(not that i have shit to lose anyways)
Indeed my friend, indeed.
- stile xy -
go back to league
uv937
Flip a table and then realise that I backed up 3 maps of mine to a USB drive. What happened to the rest?
marimonika
i wont give a damn
i'll probably just let it be gone since im not much of a osu player anyway
i downloaded this game after so many years just so i can play osu!mania again
Irreversible
freedom
SpasticSurgeon

- stile xy - wrote:

go back to league
Never!
Kahvichi
Go back to po*nHub and come back once everything has been downloaded.
Luqanted
doesnt care
Meowcenaries
go back to guitar hero probably
Amaineko
Wiped my HDD once,cried.
rip 'sort by date' and nostalgia
vervid_
I would get a gun and shoot them to de- I mean, kindly ask them why they delete my osu! game.
Roryrecast
Go back to my darkest place.... :3
yuhaii
leave it be, I quit w after playing so much offline honestly
Caput Mortuum
Guess I would cry a bit since I have a lot of local wip maps
DXPOHIHIHI
End myself
Gabby_NEW
I would kill myself.

Like it's only been a month since I've started playing this game and I am absolutely LOVING IT!
- Incarndine -
I would be sad
Ensou
life :/
xdOwOxd
id probably end up passing my classes.
Brainage
I'd just copy and paste a backup because I'm a careful and efficient person lol
_SkyFall
play etterna
Frozz29
Goes on with life....
beachTurkey
I would re-install and play as guest

Remember, you're here forever
churrles

hirikios wrote:

So recently, after I got out of doing my busy work, I finally had time to play some osu and relax. But when I open my desktop, the osu shortcut wasn't there. I, of course, proceeded to search in the start menu because I didn't believe it was deleted of some sort. But when I find a blank corrupt icon in the file 'osu!', I immediately went "ARTHUR'S FIST" and reinstalled the game, waiting hours of it. My load of downloaded maps were all deleted :/

If this happened to you, what would your reaction be? Has it ever happened to you?

I don't have that many maps, but I'd be pissed. The time it would take to download 800 songs would be horrid for me
LuriCookie
I play on a laptop with 27.8 GB hard drive, and I am forced to uninstall and reinstall (back up skin folder too) after osu! reaches around ~1500 of them to prevent my space from reaching limits. Can't exactly just delete the beatmaps alone since they mess up the entire game for some odd reason, so uh- I wouldn't be all that surprised if it happened to me on the spot- just confused. Will just take around 5 minutes reinstalling osu! again and stalking multiplayer rooms just for beatmaps.

uhhh i mean i'd play a better rhythm game like elite beat agents hurr durr
ossha
i dont have to many maps so i would probably just reinstall
-cheesecake
I would either go back to GD or go play portal. No use waiting hours to redownload thousands of maps and waiting even longer for osu! to process them.
Alot
I would be super sad honestly.
violetweather
t
diseum_old
play ddr in arcades
Sevlas
This has actually happened to me several times... My only feeling was utter despair, as I had no backups whatsoever (that was when I learned the importance of backing up your songs folder). The time it happened after I only lost a few gigabytes of storage. But yeah, there was a lot of head banging/scratching that day.

Edit: Originally lost about 30 gigabytes I believe.
Achromalia
Bothered, but since I don't play it very often atm, I'd just head straight back to the forums., of which the ones I like are dying.
Vaxei Junior
Reinstall it because im here forever
KemZii
I would just reinstall all my 50 000 beatmaps back
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
Couldn't care less.
Irreversible
freedom
Zodiako
Absolutely nothing
Chadol
I would get all my friends' beatmaps on a flash drive then just move em to my computer after reinstall
Kirika
I mean if it was just deleted I suppose I would be a little annoyed, but it wouldn't take long to get all my songs back. If it was deleted for good, I'd probably be sad :( .
show more