forum

start learning HD in higher AR or lower AR?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
szpeter
I literally suck at playing with HD. I can almost read AR10.9 (typically AR7+HRDT, 4.5*+after mod) and I can read AR10.5 like normal although I mostly play HR only. I have tried practice playing HD many times but couldn't get obvious progress. Feeling quite upset with that.
So I come here for suggestions. Whether I should practice HD with high AR like HDHRDT or low AR like HD only or something between like AR10 HD? Will be very appreciated with personal experience lol.
Chintam
Both.
Sandy Hoey
I would say start learning HD on maps that you are completely comfortable with (easy S) so that the only thing you have to worry about is reading. What kind of AR that is depends on what you have played up to this point
Wishes
I am trying to learn HD too, and I notice that reading higher AR on HD is actually the easiest, so I'd say get used to slightly lower AR for HD first. You play way higher AR than me, but yeah, that's what I noticed.
Brainage

szpeter wrote:

I literally suck at playing with HD. I can almost read AR10.9 (typically AR7+HRDT, 4.5*+after mod) and I can read AR10.5 like normal although I mostly play HR only. I have tried practice playing HD many times but couldn't get obvious progress. Feeling quite upset with that.
So I come here for suggestions. Whether I should practice HD with high AR like HDHRDT or low AR like HD only or something between like AR10 HD? Will be very appreciated with personal experience lol.

WTF I can barely read AR10.6, you're a god

I would say practice at AR10, it's the easiest approach rate to be playing with once mastered.
Anemic Witch
I hardly see any difference between HD and non-HD on high AR (I consider AR9.5+ to be high).