y u putin my name here >:(
45Traeath

JBHyperion wrote:

I don't rank bad mapsets. I make them.

alienflybot wrote:

hi
lel dont argue
im the one who make crappy maps :^)
Should discuss that over a "GY-Maps(/Badly rated by in-topic comments) ranking" thread.

The heat in here's too intense for me to even start... Not to mention I might have to globally take a break from "Osu!" because of reality ( '. .)
Topic Starter
JBHyperion
People visiting from ascendance's "social experiment" and thinking this is the same thing :zzz:

People are listed here because they are currently or have previously contributed to the osu!catch mapping community in the past - whether those contributions were significant or slight doesn't matter. All information here is 100% objective and could be found by any sufficiently motivated individual, so I see no reason to remove people. Besides, this actually draws more attention to them by virtue of their absence :P

For the record: this thread is purely for statistical purposes - the back/forth between myself, afb and others was obviously sarcastic and should not be taken remotely seriously.
Seph
pretender was a mistake

still bitter about the star rating tho

damn you tom
Ascendance

JBHyperion wrote:

People visiting from ascendance's "social experiment" and thinking this is the same thing :zzz:

People are listed here because they are currently or have previously contributed to the osu!catch mapping community in the past - whether those contributions were significant or slight doesn't matter. All information here is 100% objective and could be found by any sufficiently motivated individual, so I see no reason to remove people. Besides, this actually draws more attention to them by virtue of their absence :P

For the record: this thread is purely for statistical purposes - the back/forth between myself, afb and others was obviously sarcastic and should not be taken remotely seriously.
dab dab dab

same people complaining about this thread now are the same ones from my thread - people who simply cannot read lol

there's a giant ass bold header that says "what's this" holy fuckamole
wonjae
Dab
autofanboy
:thinking:
Ascendance
the end is nigh
MBomb
just posting so people realise and don't ask, the formatting is now for the new forum, so it looks kinda weird on old forum xd
Topic Starter
JBHyperion
So many new mappers getting their first rank this month, congratulations guys!

Also props to Ascendance for finally reaching the top of the pile :clap:
Zak
God cup mapper
Kimitakari
S tier mapper
wonjae
ute
Ascendance
100 :D
WildOne94
Officially in the top 10 now :D

(For now at least)
Ascendance
no mapper ranking update because no maps have been ranked XDDDD
Kimitakari
Depends
Ascendance
Welcome to the 100 club jbh owo
Topic Starter
JBHyperion
Somehow managed to drag my dying self and what remains of my crushed mapper spirit over the line.

Being sandwiched between a fellow dead mapper and a literal beatmap production factory sure is lonely ):
wonjae
Finally double digits
Kimitakari
2 diffs left till 2 digits XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Topic Starter
JBHyperion
Lots of coolness in the latest update:

1. 2 new people achieving their first Ranked difficulties - congrats to -Nicotine and Crowley
  2. 2 other new people Ranking their first own set - nice work Dapuluous (formerly Skycreeper-) and Hi_Hello
  3. There are now 200 Ranked Cup difficulties, 250 Ranked Salad and Platter difficulties, and 300 Ranked Rains
  4. 51 different people have landed a Ranked difficulty so far in 2018 - this is the same number as all of 2017
Kimitakari
We're being coolest so far.
Dapulezatos
Best daddy ever
Ascendance
almost 200! didn't think it was possible
Jemzuu
can someone stop this man
Topic Starter
JBHyperion

AJamez wrote:

yes just stop ranking his maps lol
Ascendance

JBHyperion wrote:

AJamez wrote:

yes just stop ranking his maps lol
do not do this.
sxy62146214
Studying everyday /o/
Topic Starter
JBHyperion
Props to -Luminate for their first Ranked difficulty!

Sweet gains from Myle and rew0825 who both shoot up to the exact same placing (#35), congrats on your ranked sets both!

Two new records this update as well, though I expect one of them will be relinquished soon as someone might be getting their first set Ranked (:
Ascendance
Congrats Piku <3
Kimitakari
2 digit ayy
Xinnoh
bumping so it doesn't disappear
Kimitakari
Maybe pinning this so we can't forget that this post exists?
koemada

Nelly wrote:

Maybe pinning this so we can't forget that this post exists?
-Hex-
Hi and 300 posts \o/
Topic Starter
JBHyperion
Since many people would like this to remain visible I guess I'll pin it, yay for self-promotion
Ascendance
now my name will be known to the world
Jemzuu
im double digits now :nyab:
Topic Starter
JBHyperion
Yay now that ugoku is ranked there are even more 3-person collabs to make difficulty-specific listings look ugly as heck \o/
show more