forum

[confirmed] Windows 10 Creator update Cursor & Raw Input issues.

posted
Total Posts
show more
andyeleven
Why can't I change the settings once I turn raw input off?
Mr sensitive
holy heck thanks man
how do i play12
yesterday i turned off both raw input and windows ink, and i was able to edit my sensitivity and play with full area but today when i tried to play i had this issue
datvippor1120
Thank you very much :v
Qripton
i have problem with my pen can u help me
my pen dont want to work
this is my first time buying tablet and i buy huion 420 the tabel is work but the pen maybe dont want work i tires everying and still
Qripton
is that from my power pen cuz i set the button to right and left click and when i press it it's nothing dont do anything
Death
Please avoid double posting, hit the edit button on your post if you want to add something after you have posted.

If your cursor is not stuck in one of the corners of the game and not working at all, you are likely experiencing something completely unrelated to this issue.
Qripton

Death wrote:

Please avoid double posting, hit the edit button on your post if you want to add something after you have posted.

If your cursor is not stuck in one of the corners of the game and not working at all, you are likely experiencing something completely unrelated to this issue.
I'm sorry and idk i just it's just my pen not working i'm not good at tablet >.> it's my First time to buy it
Death
You've already created a thread for your issue, please respond to the posts in there.
Qripton

Death wrote:

You've already created a thread for your issue, please respond to the posts in there.
Oki ur god is cute btw ;/
RikoSakurauchi
I have a UGEE M708 Tablet, sadly i can't do all of those fixes since there is no .ini file or i can't find it anywhere.
Does somebody know another fix? Or maybe someone has my same tablet and managed to fix it somehow?
Sieg
quite helpful, thanks
Partridge420x
another thing that worked before disabling windows ink, is use mouse mode instead of pen mode, im using a friends and just got it working from trial and error,
Topic Starter
Dntm8kmeeatu

Partridge420x wrote:

another thing that worked before disabling windows ink, is use mouse mode instead of pen mode, im using a friends and just got it working from trial and error,

That's a dumb idea though in my opinion. Using mouse mode bypasses absolute positioning and removes one of the major benefits of using a tablet. At that point you might just as well use a, well... mouse! lol. I am aware that does fix it though, but I didn't include it because it's not really worth it, and the provided fixes fix it 90% of the time.
nikky
Decreased the input latency ( just as close as before ) but thanks tho.
- Eiji -
Thank's dude, i don't wanna play with mouse, you saved my day!
MagicalNeko

rodricab wrote:

Zedrik wrote:

it doesn't work for me, i have a Genius EasyPen i405x

me too.. i stop playing osu cause that. :C

Benjiii wrote:

RubMyBabied wrote:

For Huion Tablets (or at least the H420) you can open the Graphic Tablet (which should be in your hidden taskbar) and disable Support TabletPC. It fixed for me.

It's working <3

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

ItsDanny wrote:

I did but its not changing in the game :(

Make sure you don't have "Map absolute raw input" enabled in osu! and try setting the tablet to osu! specifically instead of all

I have the same problem i disabled everything and i still have some issues with my cursor jump around when i play a map,i have windows 10 and i use huion420tablet pen.
Pixelstick
I tried opening 'tabletconfig.ini' but it just opens as a notepad document, any ideas on what to do? I am currently using a GAOMON S56K.

Thanks for your time!
Topic Starter
Dntm8kmeeatu

Pixelstick wrote:

I tried opening 'tabletconfig.ini' but it just opens as a notepad document, any ideas on what to do? I am currently using a GAOMON S56K.

Thanks for your time!

an .ini file is just a text file, containing initialization options / settings and data
-Makishima S-
Might just be a wrong idea but also might help. I am not using W10 to play games, yet might give it a shot:

1) Completely remove xbox service from PC. In the past XBox DVR working as silent service caused lots of this kind of problems.

Since XB will not allow to remove himself normal way, open PowerShell as Administrator and run this command:

Get-AppxPackage *xboxapp* | Remove-AppxPackage

If command above fail, try this one:

Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxApp | Remove-AppxPackage

2) To prevent it from being reinstalled because m$:

- Right click on start
- Run
- gpedit.msc

Search for:

Computer Configuration\Policies\Administrative Templates\Windows Components\Store

1. Disable all apps from Windows Store - This turns off the launch of all apps from the Windows Store that came pre-installed or were downloaded. Apps will not be updated.

2. Turn off the Store application - If you enable this setting, access to the Store application is denied. Access to the Store is required for installing app updates.

Hope this helps somehow.
Gumbyshooter
still wont work with my gaomon s56k can someone please help me because i see other people work with this but i cant so help would be appreciated thank you
bankruptapollo
I had a problem where it would work the first time on huion 420 (changing the tabletconfig file) then stopped working. i think i found the issue, if you search for windows ink work space and then disable all the button shortcuts at the bottom and allow for apps to override the button shortcuts it should fix it. Windows 10 needs some kinda opt out option for this or just being able to turn all of windows ink off
SusanWDs26

RubMyBabied wrote:

For Huion Tablets (or at least the H420) you can open the Graphic Tablet (which should be in your hidden taskbar) and disable Support TabletPC. It fixed for me.

Do i have to turn off TabletPC in osu client?Or it's not a nessesery?
Bleuop
I followed the instructions to uncheck the 'Use Windows Ink', and for some reason it still doesn't work, my cursor is still stuck in the top left corner, help please?
Death

Bleuop wrote:

I followed the instructions to uncheck the 'Use Windows Ink', and for some reason it still doesn't work, my cursor is still stuck in the top left corner, help please?
Disabling Windows Ink is not the only solution in this thread. Disable Raw input in game and ff you need to change your sensitivity change the active area of your tablet.
Bleuop

Death wrote:

Bleuop wrote:

Disabling Windows Ink is not the only solution in this thread. Disable Raw input in game and ff you need to change your sensitivity change the active area of your tablet.

May I ask how do you disable the ff?
Death
That was a typo, meant to say "if".
Axium1998
Another thing to note: I could keep raw input on, but had to not map it to osu only
Cubix
everytime i boot up osu, only part of the screen appears in the top corner
Topic Starter
Dntm8kmeeatu

CubixMindz wrote:

everytime i boot up osu, only part of the screen appears in the top corner

Make a new post, don't post in unrelated ones.
DarkScaryDoor
At first my cursor was jumping from pen position to top left corner of osu window.After following these tips cursor stopped jumping to top left corner.Now jumps to random location on screen,but isn't that random it's like i have have two tablet areas overlapping each other.
Kisou
Huh unfortunately it does not work for me but thx
Jageiko
Hi, i used to play Osu! a lot but the windows 10 update actually made me stop, and honestly i miss this game a lot, -even almost a year later-

I already posted on this topc before, but i have a Wacom CintiqHD Tablet, and everytime i launch the game, my cursor is stuck at the top left corner, due to the raw input,
the thing is, i can disable it but it also keeps me from augmenting senstivity (i used to play with x8)
Now i know i could try to adapt to x1, but it's honestly a pain, i'm so used to jump at x8 speed that failing on 3 stars while trying to adapt is too depressive to continue e_e

I could also reduce the part of the screen my tablet recognize as active but i don't know how to do it, and it would mean having to do it everytime i want to play and turning it back to normal when i need to draw, and for my school i need to draw a lot on my tablet sooo...

Yeah, basically, i just want to know if a resolution of this problem is still worked on or if i should stop hoping -don't take it mad, i don't mean it in a bad way, i just want to know what's currently up with it-

I don't have enough money to buy another tablet just to play osu! even if i do miss playing it a lot!
I hope you won't take my message wrong, thanks!
Death
You can change the area in your tablet drivers if you have them installed. You should also be able to set different areas for specific applications. I'm not sure what the drivers look like for your tablet so you will need to poke around in them to find out how to do that, you can also probably find the manual for your tablet somewhere online.
Patr
thank u
PandaMiku
I still get lag trying every single thing
Xenox456
So, none of these solutions so far have done anything, but prevent me from playing Osu...I'm using a Huion H430P and i don't have any "tabletconfig.ini" I don't have a "Support TabletPC" option, not sure what im even supposed to do aside from that, because even windows ink is off. I really don't want to have to rollback (About 400 games have to be re-downloaded if so). If i have to i will though...
PandaMiku
I can't rollback because i literal factor reset my whole pc for this one game called osu!
Lyawi
nice config file I got right there.

Ncookie
I don't know exactly where to post this, but after the windows 10 update, I was having FPS/latency/dropped frames issues whenever moving my tablet pen.

So for any Huion tablet users experiencing the same thing:
Disabling "Support Tablet PC" in your driver options fixed my issues completely.

Hope this helps other people out!
show more