Shohei Ohtani
Ascendance
hurry
pkhg
nc dq lmao
MaridiuS

Gabe wrote:

look at me mom

disqualified to change new combos on the Normal difficulty.

make sure to add extra tags as well, as pointed by Naotoshi.

I also want to start the discussion on the rhythm usage on the Collab difficulty on Raiku's part.
I believe there is no unity between every parts of this collab. Compared to the other mapper's parts, Raiku is the only part I believe is not following anything, that is either instrument-wise or vocal-wise. I know it might be hard for you to get Raiku's opinion as he didn't log in for 5 months, but you will need to reconsider this part as it doesn't.. fit?
Dont question 2013 rhythm, they switch layers in a ways we cannot comprehend but they work .
LowAccuracySS
hurry
Dirdam
hurry
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
Also as an actual reponse, I've fixed the combos.

idk what to do about Raiku's part so people can discuss that if they want
Kyuunex
Shouldn't the artist field say "Hirano Aya" and not "Aya Hirano"?

From RC:
Eastern artists must be written in the proper 'surname firstname' format (e.g. Japanese/Chinese/Korean).
MaridiuS

CDFA wrote:

Also as an actual reponse, I've fixed the combos.

idk what to do about Raiku's part so people can discuss that if they want
If noone is discussing then I will mention some stuff:

Its all about the overall feel. Raiku seems to focus on catching the intensity of the buildup making it contrast well while it also plays really fun like here 00:51:402 (3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15) - when this is the peak before a transition to a different sounding section. So in order to accomplish that he needed not to follow vocals on point so that it is suggested that vocals as individual sounds are not as important. 00:49:483 (6,7,8,9) - here he catches intensity from 3 notes which is much nicer than 2 notes into a slider.

In gameplay it feels actually nice overall too to me.
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani

Kyuunex wrote:

Shouldn't the artist field say "Hirano Aya" and not "Aya Hirano"?

From RC:
Eastern artists must be written in the proper 'surname firstname' format (e.g. Japanese/Chinese/Korean).
did u read the fucking thread
Kyuunex

CDFA wrote:

did u read the fucking thread
nope

i don't feel like reading 12 pages of posts
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
well there's the answer then lmfao it was talked about earlier in the thread
Kyuunex

CDFA wrote:

well there's the answer then lmfao it was talked about earlier in the thread
you know, if i read every message of every thread i comment on, that's few years of my life slowly added up
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
thanks for letting me know
Love
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
Man Aya Hirano is way less attractive than I imagined she'd be.

Also to anyone curious, I'll work on getting this re-ranked sometime eventually. So far I've been busy and focused on other things (I've barely been getting mods for my other maps), so this has been pretty low priority.

I'm probably going to see if I can convince some BN to at least look at Raiku's part and get an opinion about it.

The most I can probably do is that I can restructure some stuff so that it goes better with the vocals, but i really don't want to re-map the section (nor can I really since I don't even have any contact with Raiku anymore)
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
I changed some stuff in Raiku's part so now it mostly goes with the patterns (primarily I changed how the sliders were emphasized) so we'll see where that gets us
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
It's a whole different map now
MaridiuS
nice avatar man
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
In case anyone is curious Gabe said he's gonna relook at it (I think) and Maridius said he's fine to rank if Gabe is fine with everything
Cheri
K I figure I check this out for ya

Insane

00:46:867 - 02:00:820 (1) - 02:53:843 (1) - would be cool to do something for right here - seems pretty lame to not mapped the build up before the kiai since its a lot going on than to just end it with a spinner

Hard

01:37:884 - right here it would sound better without the clap since the actual 1 at 01:37:971 - isn't clickable and it just sound off the way it is now
01:49:047 - ^
01:52:971 (3) - 02:45:995 (2) - k there isn't really nothing on the blue tick as far as vocals or any other beat to support it like the previous sliders like this (like the ones above with the other suggestion I mention) so I would suggest making this like maybe a 1/1 slider and just add a note at 01:53:495 - or something else

well okay other than that - I can qualify after MaridiuS bubble this
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
how much did UndeadCapulet pay you
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani
maridius said no
MaridiuS
sorry but no
Cheri
how do you qualify maps on v1 again?
Love