Zozimoto
High
Greninja
Zozimoto
Death

wow this has turned dark fast
Achromalia
Mortality.

(seriously these finite lifespans are confusing, not sure if it's something i'd enjoy due to the "urgency of now" effect involved, like how time limits tend to make you put more effort in things unless you are lazy like i am, or if i'd prefer immortality. considering the shit i'll go through and the loneliness of floating in space with no clear reason as to how im alive, i'd be a little apprehensive. it'd be pretty fucking lonely, and i think my sanity might be questionable after a few thousand years of empty space. of course, this is merely a fantasy, but as a hypothetical, its an interesting concept)
vinnicci
rate
Penguin

Achromalia wrote:

(seriously these finite lifespans are confusing, not sure if it's something i'd enjoy due to the "urgency of now" effect involved, like how time limits tend to make you put more effort in things unless you are lazy like i am, or if i'd prefer immortality. considering the shit i'll go through and the loneliness of floating in space with no clear reason as to how im alive, i'd be a little apprehensive. it'd be pretty fucking lonely, and i think my sanity might be questionable after a few thousand years of empty space. of course, this is merely a fantasy, but as a hypothetical, its an interesting concept)
Immortality sounds miserable. I'd rather live out a semi-fulfilling life and be satisfied with what I've accomplished by the time my end comes, than to live knowing that nothing is going to matter since eventually I will be the last person standing no matter what happens. Even if we assume that physically I would be a-okay due to immortality, my mental state would be something else. Loneliness does crazy things to the human mind. And not being able to end it would be eternal suffering.

ot: score
Zozimoto
scorev2
45Traeath
Emergency (plan).
Penguin
hospital
Achromalia
Surgeon.

Penguin Sanchez wrote:

Achromalia wrote:

Immortality sounds miserable. I'd rather live out a semi-fulfilling life and be satisfied with what I've accomplished by the time my end comes, than to live knowing that nothing is going to matter since eventually I will be the last person standing no matter what happens. Even if we assume that physically I would be a-okay due to immortality, my mental state would be something else. Loneliness does crazy things to the human mind. And not being able to end it would be eternal suffering.
yeah, I don't think any of it would be fun. and what about the possibility that you can feel every bit of pain a normal human would out in space, experiencing many of the similar effects humans would put up with, and yet, never die because of that? it'd be fucking painful. I don't want to imagine what it'd feel like being compressed and basically disintegrated by a black hole, while somehow able to experience every bit of it despite the ridiculous lack of physicality that allows that very consciousness to process through my senses. it'd be... pretty fucking unpleasant, to say the least.
Ender Lain
Description
Penguin
text
Achromalia
Font.
Penguin
size
keremaru
:lennythink:
Achromalia
Suggestive...
keremaru
hint
Zozimoto
help
Achromalia
kindness.
Penguin
kill
Achromalia
impulsive.
Ender Lain
nerve
Penguin
damage
Achromalia
irreversible.
LyanPlaysGames
Time.
LyanPlaysGames
Morning
Achromalia
Idle.
LyanPlaysGames
Static

(are we the only ones playing LOL)
Achromalia
Friction.

(Probably, at least for now.)
LyanPlaysGames
Oppose

So hi achromalia, hows yours day. xD
Achromalia
Hostility.

(Things are okay, I guess, aside from dealing with a pretty shitty life, and constantly feeling discontent. I'm pretty tired, mentally and physically, as always.)
LyanPlaysGames
Aggressive

oof thats rough to hear. same tbh xd
Penguin
Fight
Achromalia
Perserverance.
45Traeath
Wish.
johnmedina999
Magic wand.
vinnicci