forum

New profile beatmap section organisation

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
- Milhofo -
So this has been bugging me for a while, like any player in osu! I add maps to my favourites when I really enjoy them, which end up filling my list to a bit more than 50 beatmaps.

In the old version of our user profile we have a tab for each beatmap section that we can open and close and is well organised. In the new version we see every map, or a part of the list from the get go. The problem I have with this is that the Favourite Beatmaps tab always shows first, and beeing a mapper I'd like to give more emphasis to my own beatmaps on my profile than to the beatmaps I added to my favourites list! I think this makes perfect sense.

I'd want to ask to either get a method to organise the sections in the Beatmaps tab like we can organise each section in the new profile, or simply showcase the users maps before their favourites. I think everyone would like to showcase their maps and not the ones from others.
_Meep_
personally for me i dont really care ;/
if u really want that just fave your own map and it’ll appear up there on your faves for you to show
smoogipoo
Feel free to make an issue thread on github for this: https://github.com/ppy/osu-web/issues, this is where feature requests will get the most visibility.