forum

Paramore - Playing God

posted
Total Posts
show more
GladiOol
Star homosexueel
Shinde
Is very nice. Normal's OD is really low though. :( But if you raise it then you'd have to make an Easy. (!)

Well, I think you could add another difficulty somewhere, but oh well. I don't have any software on this computer to test the bitrate, but it's listed as 320kbps and last time I checked that was too high. If this is incorrect, please disregard that statement.
NotShinta
Very nice and flawless :3

An inbetween diff would be very nice though, I could pass Normal with my touchpad. :(
dlovan
Awesome map as usual Lesjuh~~
Danneh
mhm *star*
IRC modded
Lunah_old
lesjuh is a loli
Thorgaard
Awesome map !
Heatherfield
8-)
gamernl
Nice beatmap Lesjuh, tough i would recommend to add a difficulty between the existing two ;)
Nilsso
star
dNextGen
asdf
Flute
:oops:
geckogates
nice song *
jericho2442
you need to lower your mps'3 kbps due to it being 320kbps, yes i kno it sucks but thats the way it is :<

Normal
LOL half mapped, epic lazy xD

01:44:487 (1,2) - all the rest of the notes with this timing in the whole map have a lot more closer spacing than it is here, it really feels odd to have these spaced. it plays much better if you make these closer like the rest

Hard
(suggestion) 02:35:791 (3,4,5) - maybe make (5) the same spacing as (3,4) i think it flows better and it also flows with 02:53:183 (3,4,5) - then

-----------------------
......yea......well as expected from you lesjuh pretty much perfect maps ;D

i say that but im sure someone will come along with a :roll: kinda mod post and make your day great
nah im joking xD

well worth my star although you could be less lazy with your normal ;)
ignorethis
k guy you have my bubble here
Doomsday
As it is, this map's looking dandy. good stuff (wasn't keen on the tiny jumps you used like 00:19:922 (2,1), 01:14:487 (5,1) etc, but I can overlook those. Still playable.)

But I'll be the harsh one. I don't want to rank this with that Normal being the easiest difficulty. It just feels like it needs an easy to me.

I won't pop the bubble since by looking at the ranked maplist it's rankable. but with just 2 diffs (and Normal only half-mapped), It could really use an easy.
laport
nice! star 8-)
Alace
mapset is good
timing is OFF XD
+22ms to your offset (i guess you changed the mp3 ?)

EDIT:don`t forget to move your green lines too (at least, you need to move kiai linees)
Krisom
Checkin', nothing worth fixin', bubblin'

(Though Normal's settings feel like pushing it to 3 star rating, but meh >.<)
Alace
ranked
JamesLeao
farro brothers were gone :(
Rost94
на отличненько!
Niji_old_1
Paramore =w=)b