forum

[invalid] pp hotfix when

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cosmic
so has anyone heard anything on the progress of pp changes? As sotarks continues to bring attention to the issues with the current pp system with his maps purposed for maximum pp, it only becomes more apparent we need some sort of fix to lead us into a new pp system. So it would be nice to hear about any progress with that as I've seen peppy address it a bit but not go into much detail (at least from my perspective).
Upskirt
Oughta post in Gameplay & Rankings but from what I know, any changes will be pushed into the lazer build and not implemented into the current client.

I mean, that's if it's mostly a non-issue to begin with. I don't quite know what you're referring to anyway since you provided such little detail.
Topic Starter
cosmic

Venzire wrote:

Oughta post in Gameplay & Rankings but from what I know, any changes will be pushed into the lazer build and not implemented into the current client.

I mean, that's if it's mostly a non-issue to begin with. I don't quite know what you're referring to anyway since you provided such little detail.
well peppy posted this not too long ago

However he also posted about possibly making a hotfix for pp in the meantime. Nothing has been confirmed but I was just wondering if it has been addressed since, as it's just getting more and more problematic but changes seem to be put on the backburner versus other development.
Death
Changes will be applied when they are ready. And if you've read the latter part of the screenshot you sent you'll understand why things take a long time.

There is a channel on the dev server, which you can find here: https://discord.gg/ppy , dedicated to development on performance points.
Topic Starter
cosmic

Death wrote:

Changes will be applied when they are ready. And if you've read the latter part of the screenshot you sent you'll understand why things take a long time.

There is a channel on the dev server, which you can find here: https://discord.gg/ppy , dedicated to development on performance points.
thanks