forum

Your first video game in general?

posted
Total Posts
show more
HalfHours

XSaVaGe360 wrote:

Hey guys! I'm new around here and I got the game yesterday and I'd like to know a little more about the community by asking you guys: "What is the first video you have ever played?" Genre does NOT matter! :) It can be any kind of genre! My first video game was Runescape, I started playing when I was around 6 or 7 years old. Anyways, now we have that out of the way, let the games, COMMENCE!
Probably some Mario game.
Aochie
Pokemon Red and Blue ;)
keremaru
first game i played was, ugh, "marvel's ultimate alliance." i don't think i knew what i was doing; i had no idea what levels were, i practically played through with hard mode turned on, and i was just using random heroes for no reason other than that they were "cool." honestly, i don't know how i beat it. at 5 years old.

so much for teen-rating..
Steii
Keiger
probably an nes game
Doggebi
My first game was Mario, or Duck Hunter on Dendy, played with my father when i was 2 years old. My first PC was when i was 4 years old, and first pc game was Doom 2(still play on 2017 on multiplayer with friends) Good old memories ;_;
Fl00der
Grow Island ;)
Sanaka-
literally DOOM
Cahyono29
snake xenzia
Golterboose
Space Invaders or Tetris
himiken
I don't remember my first video game, but the first one that stuck to me was Kingdom hearts 2. That game's the bomb.
OreoGFX
Quake or Forbidden Siren
Lowtagoras
Must be either Ristar or Soleil (aka Crusader of Centy). I can remember how I somehow cleared the latter one without understanding anything at all (couldn't read), but it was creepy af at that time.
jungjushee
Tenchu Stealth Assassins on the PS1. A first game of its kind. A stealth game based in feudal Japan as a ninja. Anyone who has a PS1, get it. Its a hidden gem, trust me.
TheBossDude9
My first game was the Lord of the Rings game on the Gamecube. I played it when i was 3 and finished it when I was 3. When I started i wanted to make a save file for me but there was only one slot, so i deleted my dad's, and he was close to finishing and it had taken it him 3 years to get that far. I got to the point he was at in 4 days.
1Kcombo
LEGO star wars the complete saga. xbox 360
Beard
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland for the PS2
Brainage
Mario Kart 1 or something real old that came with my Wii, back when it was really new around 5 years ago.

Now im a minecraft weeb yay
-Cappuchino-
GTAVC, C&C RA2 Yuri's Revenge, and some old medal of honor game i forgot its name
played it when i was 4
also dont forget gran autismo and that dbz game on the PSX
marimonika
its hard to remember exactly what when theres Famicom already when i was 4/5 yo
so i will just stick to what i have fond memories of which is DDR and Metal Slug
Akanagi
I was like 4 years old back then, and I think it was Super Mario 64 on the (back then) brand new N64. I didn't really dare to play it for very long because I was too scared to play it since there were some ghosts and a spooky mansion level IIRC.

I also have memories of me sitting on the toilet, faking to be sick, playing Pokemon Red on my Gameboy so noone would disturb me while playing.
I remember not being able to read back then, so that was probably when I was 4-5.
Penguin
A lot of my first games were educational/random CD-ROM games for PC. I remember titles like Math Blaster, Reading Blaster, Frogger, Centipede, etc. I had almost all of the Humongous Entertainment point and click adventures. Putt-Putt, Freddi Fish, Pajama Sam, Spy Fox, Buzzy. Pajama Sam: No Need to Hide When It's Dark Outside is still one of my all time favorite games, lmao.

As for console games, or "real games" if you want to call it that, I guess it was Tetris for the og GameBoy.
Meowcenaries
Windows Flight Simulator 1995
Pixle-Overide
Very first game I played was not long before I played sonic to the master system and that was worm to a pc that had black background and yellow txt xD. The worm and the omnoms where all the same colour and just squares xD
Sebita
Diddy Kong Racing... my childhood uwu
jacksonisiah
/
Aochie
Pokemon Red :oops:
Abbacus
I think the first video game I ever played was probably super Mario 64 or super Mario bros DX on the gameboy color
FallenMelodia
I'm pretty sure mine was Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly on PS2 when I was around 6
RoadRolla
I think it was a madagascar game for the pc, but im not too sure
TBAdriel
pretty sure it was Super Mario Bros, Elevator Action, or Bomberman.
whichever it was, i'm 100% sure it was on the NES
Joeynator3000
My first game console I barely remember, I just know it was an Atari of some kind. Can't even remember what games I had...

I do remember getting the GameBoy as a birthday present, my first two games being Tetris and Rampage.
VinZentVanDough
Command&Conquer. The first game. Boi it was fun
Topic Starter
-Savage-
HOLY HELL! 2,800 VIEWS AND 350 POSTS! Thanks guys so much; you're the best!
sh1npx
Just: minecraft..
Hickacou
Mario Party DS, New Super Mario Bros and Mario Kart DS.
Love on mario
cinnaronpa
I believe it was the Cars game on the Nintendo DS, which I found (the DS with the game inside) abandoned in some hotel.

I don't know if I actually played it/played it much at all, but I remember using the DS itself a lot, so it's kind of safe to assume I picked it up once or twice.
Prunia
I'm pretty sure it was one of the first Tomb Raider games, I really enjoyed playing them when I was younger.
Novoids
Umm,Dororo on PS2 I guess?
It was a good game but the ending...umm..
mosowo
Call of Duty World at War on Xbox 360.

For PC TF2 when it was still $20.
show more