forum

Post Your Hidden Talents!

posted
Total Posts
show more
Shellghost
I seem to have the ability to be at least moderately good at everything. Of course i'm better at things i'm interested in, although i'm not extremely good at one or two things.

I can twirl staffs or any long thin object around like a mother fuckin' ninja.

I have great balance and can use my feet for tasks like lifting things with a handle or picking up small objects if i have no shoes on.
Jinxy
Slight precognition/intuition. Not as holy wow as Sekuyi's, but once my father was lighting up some spark-stick thing for my cousin, then I was thinking "how often do people get burns from doing this?" My father gets a slight one on his thumb.

One more, family was dining out at a chinese restaurant and for some reason all the people working there were Thais or Filipinos. After seeing my father talk to one, I was like "Our order probably won't be served correctly."
We ended up having one less plate of fried rice.

I also have a 15 minute timer in my head because of a passive game I play. Usually off by a minute or two, though.
NoHitter

JInxyjem wrote:

Slight precognition/intuition. Not as holy wow as Sekuyi's, but once my father was lighting up some spark-stick thing for my cousin, then I was thinking "how often do people get burns from doing this?" My father gets a slight one on his thumb.

One more, family was dining out at a chinese restaurant and for some reason all the people working there were Thais or Filipinos. After seeing my father talk to one, I was like "Our order probably won't be served correctly."
We ended up having one less plate of fried rice.

I also have a 15 minute timer in my head because of a passive game I play. Usually off by a minute or two, though.
:(
GabrielRKF

Sekuyi wrote:

dunno if its a hidden talent or just perfect instinct.
2 years ago I had an appointment for a job interview. On my way there I walked across a bridge. in my left hand I had my iPod and in my right my umbrella coz it was raining. there was a river underneath and at its sides big trees with big branches were over the bridge. in germany its called "Trauerweide". my dictionary says its something like "weeping willow" in englisch(?) it looks like this here: .
so, I walked across the bridge, iPod in my hand and was just changing the song. when I was about 1 metre before exactly under a freaking big of those branches... I don't know how to say. It was like I was feeling there was somethin' coming - can't explain it with words. I stopped and immediately made a jump backwards. and there you go, that freaking branch smashed on the bridge. there was a boy on a bike which drove right into it, also a car got hit - they were not able to break that fast.
I threw of my umbrella, put my iPod in my jacket and first ran over to the boy with the bike - he was ok. Then quickly to the car. There were 3 people in total inside. A man with his wife and their child. The child was ok - well it definitely had a shock so..., but the man and his wife were trapped in the car. So I called 112 (emergency in germany to call doctors and fire fighters, 110 is for police) for help. When they arrived they got them free and they thanked me.

I still went to the job interview afterwards, but on that day I was only like "wow, omg. that was freaking crazy" and couldn't really say a word. They didn't employ me, but I don't care. I got out of that situation without a scrath and helped ppl.

Since that day I have some freaking insane reaction/instinct and can avoid almost everything. even my Iaido teacher thinks I'm kinda creepy coz I evade all attacks when we do 1 on 1 fights in training ^^
tl;dr

I'm a black belt in taekwondo :<
Max300
I talk french.
Jarby

Max300 wrote:

I talk french.
The fact that you appear to be Canadian makes this rather unremarkable, really.
Topic Starter
Crimmi

Max300 wrote:

I talk french.
I talk French as well as Italian,German,Dutch & Spanish but my Korean & Japanese sucks....
Topic Starter
Crimmi

Jarby wrote:

Max300 wrote:

I talk french.
The fact that you appear to be Canadian makes this rather unremarkable, really.
^ Totally agree.
Dypo_old
...I speak French, Dutch, English, German, slight Spanish, and slight Indonesian. :roll:
bagnz0r
I can cook food.
I have talent for languages.
Faust

bagnz0r wrote:

I can cook food.
Stay up for one whole week without sleep.
I AM THE KING
Topic Starter
Crimmi

bagnz0r wrote:

I can cook food.
I AM THE KING
seriously, lol.
bagnz0r

Faust wrote:

bagnz0r wrote:

I can cook food.
I AM THE KING
So true.
M i l o t i c
i can play osu
Topic Starter
Crimmi

tonyzore wrote:

i can play osu
^ uhh, along with the rest 543,053 People i don't consider that as a hidden talent. orz.
nVidi4x
i can play osu clicking with mouse and/or keyboard and get S :D
Nekoroll
I can breathe.
dkun

Nekoroll wrote:

I can breathe.
holy shit this is a miracle. how do you do it?!
Nekoroll

dkun wrote:

Nekoroll wrote:

I can breathe.
holy shit this is a miracle. how do you do it?!
Well you see, son... when a dkun loves pink nails...
funkkdamental
I can eat so much and hide all the fat in my tummy.

And not make it visible at all.
dkun

Nekoroll wrote:

Well you see, son... when a dkun loves pink nails...
ihu qq

On thread, uh..
Does typing ~120WPM count?
Vish024
-Juggle a football, balance it on my neck.
-Chat up latin girls.
-Stay a awake easily (hardly need that much sleep)
-Procrastinate gratuitously
-Play table-tennis with both hands (no idea how)
-Start up an argument about almost anything and everything

Thank you for appreciating my humility ^ ^
Yuukari-Banteki
I have a hidden talent as a drama magnet. I actually exert a field around me that bends human emotions (and can be transmitted over the internet) to make people become unreasonable and angry. Also, I'm good at obsessing over people and writing metaphorical poetry.
LaCreme

LaVolpe024 wrote:

lol I do that too and everyone thinks I'm just dicking around when I'm actually just playing
Sekuyi

LaCreme wrote:

LaVolpe024 wrote:

lol I do that too and everyone thinks I'm just dicking around when I'm actually just playing
Dual wield, nice ! :D
Esupanitix
I can play earthbound or a First-Person Shooter on one of the new consoles without screaming "OMGOMGOMGBESTGAMEEVER <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <33 <333 <33 <3 <333 <33333 <33 <3333"

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Kyonko Hizara
I draw really well.........yep....
Kumiho
I play the piano.
Shiirn
I can tell when a woman is on her period by her smell.
Tenshi-nyan

Shiirn wrote:

I can tell when a woman is on her period by her smell.
That's not very difficult now, is it.
boat
I am rather good at making pancakes.
AzureDraco_old
*wonders if coding is a special ability or not*
also im good at being lazy
Riik_old
I play keyboard/piano and compose music...

I also do some reasonable digital art (logos, backgrounds, skins etc, or colouring in my poor attempts at manga, which usually works out well enough to hide my awful by-hand drawing...)

I write poems sometimes that turn out good, I guess, and I like to write novels, although they usually get more criticisms than the poems, as well as never getting finished >.<

I'm good at maths, if that's a talent >.<

I'm a pretty fast learner, too.

I do minor modding on computer games, but they're mostly personal mods.

I've often been called "living name generator" for my ability to spout out random sci-fi and fantasy names (made up, off the top of my head) without even needing to think.

I can sing better than the rest of my family... well enough to not kill people's ears, but not well enough to get a career out of it.

I'm good at failing... that has to be a talent, right...?

Most of these are really rubbish talents, actually >.< just shows how talentless I actually am...
CXu
I can talk about something for a long time, then suddenly, in the middle of a sentence, completely forget what the heck I was talking about.
Scyfer
I can yo-yo. ^^
Rantai
When angry, I am completely oblivious to pain, tickliness and physical irritations.

Otherwise I'm as sensitive as a newborn -.-
Vanmonky
I dance.

I design things.

I play drum.

I can sing.

I am a hardcore gamer.

I am always updated with movies and games news.

I am student.

ISN'T THAT AWESOME?!
mekadon_old
Relating unrelated things to science.

Dismantling my phone.

S a map with Hidden (It's Hidden, right?)
Luneko
I can play osu! with my foot o.o
Sushi
I got some super lazy skills

I'm a wonderful cook...

... with no recipes, and can do awesome things with few things.

(every time someone eats at my house, the question is "kay, when is the next time I can come?" :3)
show more