forum

Ni-Sokkususu - Blade Dance

posted
Total Posts
show more
Myxo

Neoskylove wrote:

I can apply anything that it is good suggestion. Just that suggestion couldn't be convince to me. Let me just mapping. Don't want more vetoing with that issue.
You don't decide wether a BN vetoes your map or not. If you really can't find a compromise with the BN who vetoed, you need to get two other BNs to renominate the map that weren't involved in the mapset before.

Also, if your English isn't good enough to explain your reasoning, reply in Korean and ask someone to translate your reply if that makes it easier for you. But don't justify everything with "It's my style", because this is not a valid argument and doesn't adress the issues that Mir pointed out.

Mir retreated his veto as it seems, but I would really like to know why you think this map is better the way it is than it would be with more variety in rhythm, before this gets requalified.
Topic Starter
Affirmation
Hey friends, Can I reply it later? I have to discuss and get more opinion from other friends. Wait for me please. Thanks :)
Djulus
i'm being lazy to read some of shits but i little bit undersand what u guys said (maybe), if u guys saying about gap on intro (on slow part too) its fine this actually makes sense since player can wait for burst.... if intro starts from burst its really boring to play lol and this will be stupid like a jump training or smth else, also he's using own rhythm choice for song for players not for bns idk why u guys are vetoing this.
YukiZura-
damn drama all over the place , ok i dont know why you really wanted this to be a slider instead of circle 00:05:455 (1,2) - tho , yeah i get what you mean and all , i read all the issues but isnt this just you know "self wanted" mir ? idk what word to use , for me atleast i played this map doesnt feel monotonous at all , hurm why the already ranked set by bearizm of this map use the exact circle at this part is acceptable ? but with these mapset got so many issues about it , like the burst to 1 2 after break i dont see this like a major issues because he use just low spacing there it doesnt throw player off imo , hurm slow snare sound i kinda agreed but the trumoet sound is quite high tho owo but for real i see some map that ranked using this type of method , yeah tbh this is just a minor issue like suggestion depends on the mapper to change it or not , cant say anything if you vetoing this so hard cuz im no bn ,

yeah just stopping by to give my quick opinion about this cuz i see this on qualified section and now DQ , dont get me wrong i dont hate you mir xD
HabiHolic
Feel so bad.

@Lasse, Mir, Myxomatosis : think this map has no problems.cuz he's mapping style issue. please S.T.O.P abuse of power.

좀 실망입니다. 디퀄사유 거리는 아닌데 친목도모 하면서 아무런 문제없는걸 가지고 논쟁을 하다니.. 이렇게까지 바닥은 안쳤었는데..
정말 하는짓이 더럽네요. QAT들 정말 다시뽑아야되는거 아닌가요 일부분 사람들은..
PoNo
Don't worry my post was a troll :]
Topic Starter
Affirmation

PoNo wrote:

Don't worry my post was a troll :]
looooool okay then.
Djulus

HabiHolic wrote:

Feel so bad.

@Lasse, Mir, Myxomatosis : think this map has no problems.cuz he's mapping style issue. please S.T.O.P abuse of power.

동의하다
Mir
I. Am. Done. Here.

Myxomatosis wrote:

Mir retreated his veto as it seems, but I would really like to know why you think this map is better the way it is than it would be with more variety in rhythm, before this gets requalified.
All that is needed is a proper reply to the points, that is it. I'm not vetoing this set.
Turquoise-

Neoskylove wrote:

Turquoise- wrote:

bro i meant it isn't snapped to the head of 00:28:878 (2) - properly, not timeline snap

it'll take literally a second to fix lmao
lol what a minor issue.....
if its so minor why can't you just fix it??? lmao
MaridiuS

Turquoise- wrote:

Speaking for myself, I tend to ignore things that seem quite useless to me and won't improve the map at all for players and say that I can't be bothered. I feel like that way the modders will feel like the thing they're point is useless so they should focus on more important things.
Topic Starter
Affirmation
Okay then. My discuss and posting could be okay for now.
00:05:455 (1) - will talk about why I don't want to replace it as circle.
[]
00:05:455 (1,2,3) - is ascending pitch, and 4th thing has lower pitch than 3rd note. I mean 4th note is descending pitch.
If I replace 00:05:455 (1) as slider. I can't express 1-2-3 note's pitch ascending, then notes can't follow the pitches and not so good for expressions.
Music can't follow that, seems weird, too.
[]
That's my opinion.
Topic Starter
Affirmation

Djulus wrote:

HabiHolic wrote:

Feel so bad.

동의하다
ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
lol
Turquoise-

MaridiuS wrote:

Turquoise- wrote:

Speaking for myself, I tend to ignore things that seem quite useless to me and won't improve the map at all for players and say that I can't be bothered. I feel like that way the modders will feel like the thing they're point is useless so they should focus on more important things.

generally i'd understand that, but this is an inconsistent snap which can literally be fixed in a few seconds (literally just clicking the link to the combo and clicking the circle) so it was kind of pointless to even argue about it? like i know i'm wasting my time with this and all but i just find it a little unreasonable that he'd just continuously ignore this incredibly easily fixable thing. i don't particularly care much about jump maps like this and i don't have anything much of value to say and i just happened to notice this while playing. so why not just fix it??
Topic Starter
Affirmation
If someone see this post, people will think I've got DQ because of this lol
Think as it's intended, I usually use intended staking error for avoiding stack system xD
Topic Starter
Affirmation

Myxomatosis wrote:

I have not vetoed, I have just said you have to reply the points properly, because of the code of conduct (all mods need to have a proper reply). I am fine with your reply now, and since Mir has already retreated his veto, you can call back the BNs now.

Lasse wrote:

do whatever, I don't even care anymore

Mir wrote:

yes im not vetoing
Rieri
이거 언제 이리됬음?ㅋㅋㅋ
Topic Starter
Affirmation

ProEzreal wrote:

이거 언제 이리됬음?ㅋㅋㅋ
나도 몰라여ㅠㅠ 마이너한 이슈로 vetoing까지 당하고 조금 힘들었네요...
MaridiuS

Lasse wrote:

looks like you only fixed a few (mainly the exact ones I linked), guess I will have to do it this way:
00:15:723 - 00:36:257 - 00:36:257 - 00:40:749 - 00:59:359 - 01:01:926 - 01:05:134 - 01:22:461 - 01:27:273 - consider putting soft finish on all of these, would make hitsounding much better overall imo
there are some more where it might be nice, but they aren't as important
you have drum finish on some of these, but I think the cymbal hs is more important than the rather quiet drum hitsound
Do a drum finish or whatever just do a finish that will be consistent with each other.
Topic Starter
Affirmation
Added
MaridiuS

Affirmation wrote:

Added
Add on lower diffs too.
Topic Starter
Affirmation
Added except Battle's and Irohas' (since they used their own hitsounds.)
MaridiuS
I love kni sockoskusus
Pachiru
who is this new mapper?!!!!!
Djulus

Pachiru wrote:

who is this new mapper?!!!!!
Topic Starter
Affirmation
Hello. This is Affirmation who started osu mapping recently. Thanks for bubble MaridiuS, Will try my best :)
milr_
01:22:140 (3) - 완벽한 스택부탁 드립니다....^^
Topic Starter
Affirmation

[ White Music ] wrote:

01:22:140 (3) - 완벽한 스택부탁 드립니다....^^
일단 이거는 아무런 문제가 되지 않기 때문에 이런 모딩들은 웬만해서는 안고칩니다. 혹시나 가든이 퀄파가 아닌 리체크를 하러 오면 그떄 고쳐 보도록 하겠습니다.
Garden
00:38:824 - soft finish for your diffs and easy
Topic Starter
Affirmation

Garden wrote:

00:38:824 - soft finish for your diffs and easy

tbh this part don't have special drum sound, but why not xD
added drum there.
Garden
-
Yuta-kun
meow~