forum

Lil Uzi Vert - XO TOUR Llif3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Macy
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, October 22, 2017 at 9:44:17 PM

Artist: Lil Uzi Vert
Title: XO TOUR Llif3
Tags: rap hip hop lil uzi vert xo tour life llif3
BPM: 155
Filesize: 24443kb
Play Time: 02:53
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (4.6 stars, 547 notes)
Download: Lil Uzi Vert - XO TOUR Llif3
Download: Lil Uzi Vert - XO TOUR Llif3 (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
7/28 - Lyric video added

9/18 - Modding needed

Requesting Guest Difficulties (Normal | Hard)
ne0ku
Hello there! Hi, from #modreqs :)

General

Insane
Firstly, there is only 1 difficulty. As this is not a marathon map, there should be at least 2 difficulties (including any osu! mode) before being submitted for ranking.

Secondly, consider lowering the OD - this. The reason for this is due to the fact that it's a jump map and not a techincal map. Maybe lower it to 7 - 7.5

Thirdly, consider lowing the HP Drain, maybe to around 5 - 5.5 :arrow: lower skilled people trying to attempt your map will miss (obviously) and considering the hp drain is pretty high, they would fail pretty quickly. Even for skilled players, mess up one bit and it's over.

Fourthly, add more hitsounds! Simple as that. The song is pretty dull without hitsounds and I think increasing this will help it.

AImod
To get AImod open in osu! editor, just click ctrl + shift + A and it will open in a box.

Kiai not being snapped - this means that the timing point that your Kiai starts and ends on are not snapped properly. To fix this, go to where your timing points start (on the map) and then go to the your timing point section and click "Use Current Time" - should look like this. Should be fixed it you correctly snap it.

Audio bitrate being too high - this is not concerning. But if you really want to take the time to correct it, just get a Audio rendering software the lower the audio bitrate to under 192kbps.

The other issues are just not having 2 or more difficulties.

Hope this helped.
Please award me with Kudosu if it did! - Would be extremely helpful.
If you ever want me to help again, just pm me on osu!

- neoku
godcota
DOPE BEATMAP!! Best beatmap for Lil Uzi ever made!
zove
Great Map Fam :ok_hand:
Miranmongo
SO GOOD XS
reqquix
nice job
Hari
Looking for gd?
Taxi
this map is so good
lachie222
I really enjoyed this map :)
Mercenari
This song is so beautiful. My actually favourite beatmap.
Hari
LEMEME123
great fun with DT
Enalaps
this was actually a good map, gg
projector
pretty cool map
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.