forum

COE2018: a huge international meetup. 20-29 July

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
cavoeboy

Ever wanted to meet other osu! players? Or even top players? Well I feel the same way.
That's why I'm organizing cavoe's osu! event. An event where everyone can meet, play with, and talk to other osu! players.
At the event you can expect long rows of tables with PCs and laptops, a big stage, a food section and some nice cozy beds.

Last year was a success; we had around 150 visitors. This year it will be in the same venue, but with around 200 people.

Areas
We'll have different Areas. Here's a quick rundown:

• Play Area
    This is where all the long rows of tables are. Put your setup here and have some fun.

Stage Area
    Welcome to the big stage, complete with full setups for tournaments and a big screen to watch the games.

Food Area
    A big kitchen and some tables to eat at. Get your food and drinks here at the buffet.

Sleep Area
    The Sleep Area. A quiet place where everyone is sleeping in their beds. Shhh...

VIP Area
    A place for the VIPs where they can chill.

There might be some other smaller Areas, but these are the 5 main ones.
    Interior plan and pictures coming soon

Tickets
Just like last year, we have 2 types of tickets, but this year we have some optional extras. Tickets can be bought at cavoeboy.com

• Spectator Ticket
    The Spectator Ticket will grant you access to the event for the duration you choose. Also gives you the "Spectator" role in the event discord.

Player Ticket
    The Player Ticket is the same as the Spectator Ticket, but you will get your own desk space. It will be big enough to fit your whole setup (1 monitor).
    Also gives you the "Player" role in the event discord.

Extras
    Sleep can only be bought per day. You will get your own (bunk) bed, and have the space under it as storage.
    Only people with a Sleep ticket can access the Sleep Area. There will also be showers for you to use.

VIPs
This year will feature a VIP status. This status is reserved for the top 100 of standard, and the top 50 of the other gamemodes.
People with a big community impact (streamers, mappers, youtubers) will also get this status. VIPs will have exclusive access to the VIP Area.

Accessibility
Venray is located roughly in-between Eindhoven and Düsseldorf, both cities with important airports. The train station is right behind the event hall.

Summary
Quick summary of the important info:

1. 20-29 July 2018
  2. Open 24/7
  3. De Hangar, Eindhoven, Netherlands
  4. Meerbos 4, 5658LA
  5. Discord server
  6. Website (Buy Tickets)
    I recommend checking both links out, since updates will mainly be posted there.
Everything is subject to change, more info will be added over time.

COE2018 is an international meetup for osu! players organized by cavoeboy.
Topic Starter
cavoeboy
reserved
hallowatcher
first

really hyped for event!!
[- -]
hyped
DutchTacoNL
Anime event 2018 !!!
Swerro
shut up tmipai
Vaikarona
oof
Leniane
Hypuuuu
R3laX3R
9 dagen met weebs en nonstop geklik van toetsenborden, weet nou niet of ik hier vrolijk van moet worden.
Toine
Tamelijk homosexueel.
Cassia
Toch wel een beetje de neiging om een kijkje te komen nemen

R3laX3R wrote:

9 dagen met weebs en nonstop geklik van toetsenborden, weet nou niet of ik hier vrolijk van moet worden.
Maar wij zijn toch hartstikke leuk Kapper
hallowatcher
Don't forget this is an international meetup and by talking dutch you will spook out potential players!
Cassia

howlwatcher wrote:

Don't forget this is an international meetup and by talking dutch you will spook out potential players!
It's literally a bunch of weebs clicking circles. I doubt talking Dutch scares them/me off more than the word ' Socializing'
iamVill
LOL
Flanster

howlwatcher wrote:

Ever since I saw the thread title I read
"osu! event 2018: a huge dutch meetup feat. a few people nearby. 20-29 july"
Mamba_old_1
Well, have fun cuz i can't deal with this :')
Topic Starter
cavoeboy
Just wait until you see who are coming :)
Serphus

Well i'm probably gonna go then :)
Mamba_old_1

Serphus wrote:

Well i'm probably gonna go then :)
Lucky dutch :c
hi-mei
damn I would love to attend this
Silomare
looks interesting.
Thanks for organizing!
Meowcenaries
hype?
NinoVC
i might actually come
WhatTheHai
Probably coming to this!
Djambalaz
I'm into consideration. :|

Beafowl
Thinking about this

Also glad the location is just 3 hours away :D
Zeciarz

Might actually come too lol
Jun Maeda
OwO
Mateyyy_old
Nice one! I'll probably be there :D
aevin
I need to ask my parents for money, hahaha
I'll probably be there too!
<3
2000gijs
might come just waiting for the major osu players to be confirmed hope not only dutch players are going to be there would be boring to only see dutch weebs dance when some populair player starts playing rockefeller street
Faneyl
would love to come but
https://imgur.com/a/VVpX2

way 2 fucking far other side of the netherlands D:
pronet12
Yeah like... i could come to the event if i don't have to buy an airplane ticket...
mijkolsmith
lagge
ABD007
oww >:(
Feerum
Only a hour with the car.. mh.
Might come over and take a look.
Pittigbaasje
Looks interesting, great venue too.
show more