forum

Error loading audio for tihs beatmap ..

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Salvage
I get that ^ error when i try to play this map :

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/23

I already tried to download the map from the pack from where it is (Pack 1#) and the same still happening , yea tried erasing the map and putting it again , downloading from the map itself doesn't work cause it's not uploaded properly , i need to play the map cause i have an A (i must have played it when i was noob) and i need to get it out >.< .. so , any suggestions?.

Thanks in advice and happy new year! :).
Derekku
ITT, post beatmaps with download or installation errors

Being an old map, it's possible that the map has already been reported in that thread, but try checking there.
Topic Starter
Salvage
Thanks .. posting there just naw.
Deathrain_old
I got this error a while ago actually (And I understand this post is about 2 weeks old, but I'll put this answer here for future reference. I also understand that this answer is "Somewhat" irrelevant to his original question)

It was strange, that one time when I uploaded my map, that it completely removed all of the files except for the actual beatmap. I noticed that the original map that I had made had an additional folder with the same name. I deleted that folder as well as some file that was named something like " - Pacman.obz" (Because my song's name is Power-Pill - Pacman) or whatever and deleted that as well. I then ran a full submission and that seemed to fix the download.

Standard submission only uploads the actual beatmap and not the audio/video/storyboard.
Full submission uploads everything.
=