Artia3 >STD | 1v1 | 1k-10k | Badge< [REG CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
show more
M A T O I
osu! Username: Mei misakii
Rank (as of registration): #2,674
Discord: Mei_misakii#6070
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
-shatter
osu! Username: -shatter
Rank (as of registration): #3,361
Discord: shatter#5666
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
-AndzeN Desu-
osu! Username: -AndzeN Desu-
Rank (as of registration): 3,888
Discord: AndzenDesu#4600
alden
osu! Username: ChronoNig
Rank (as of registration): #1047
Discord: Alden#9062

LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND LEAN AND DAB AND
MightyDoc
osu! Username: MightyDoc
Rank (as of registration): 4300
Discord: MightyDoc#6271
blejd
osu! Username: [ Blade ]
Rank (as of registration): #2,629
Discord: [ Blade ]#5247
Bartek22830
Dobra, JAZDA KURWA
osu! Username: Bartek22830
Rank (as of registration): 1102
Discord: Bartek #2325

2 out of 2 cheaters who played in this tourney are already banned, if you are cheating don't join thanks
ahsdfdjkl
osu! Username: Zanik
Rank (as of registration): 3,863
Discord: Zanik#5435
NeoAxel
osu! Username: NeoAxel
Rank (as of registration): #1640
Discord: NeoAxel#3015
sinn
osu! Username: sinn
Rank (as of registration): 5522
Discord: sinn#5095
Pandadesu
osu! Username: Pandadesu
Rank (as of registration): #2,090
Discord: Panda#7394
_flyaway
osu! Username: _flyaway
Rank (as of registration): #5,285
Discord: _flyaway#8602
Flying V
osu! Username: Flying V
Rank (as of registration): #5,184
Discord: Flying V#9671
Topic Starter
Shino Inuzuka
---

From this point on, all registrations are for reserve players.

---
Dignan
osu! Username: Sylvarus
Rank (as of registration): #9,601
Discord: Sylvarus#0082
NazzzF
osu! Username: Ex6TenZ
Rank (as of registration): 1,946
Discord: Ex6#1875
Arsene
osu! Username: Arsene
Rank (as of registration): #3,381
Discord: jana#3257
Leneyko
osu! Username: TheCraftyshock
Rank (as of registration): 4911
Discord: JackBlackVEVO#4927
Sawagi
osu! Username: Sawagi
Rank (as of registration): #3014
Discord: Sawagi#1307
GladiOol
osu! Username: GladiOol
Rank (as of registration): #2523
Discord: GladiOol#6158

- Sketch -
osu! Username: Mewery
Rank (as of registration): #7759
Discord: Mewery#3844
Topic Starter
Shino Inuzuka
For the love of god people, stop joining and leaving!
Aeo
osu! Username: Aeo
Rank (as of registration): 9472
Discord: Aeo#1930
oishii
osu! username: Hau
Discord Name: Hau???#8643

Willie
osu! Username: Willie
Rank (as of registration): 5658
Discord: willie#0424
L1NKED
osu! Username: L1NKED
Rank (as of registration): 1,158
Discord:L1NKED#0895
El Condor Pasa
osu! Username: ThePro365
Rank (as of registration): 1178
Discord: ThePro365#5496
andrejus77
osu! Username: andrejus77
Rank (as of registration): 9885
Discord: andrejus77 #3027
Arkal
osu! Username: shawn0123
Rank (as of registration): #3710
Discord: shawn0123#7955
Swerro
osu! Username: Swerro
Rank (as of registration): #8268
Discord: Swerro#4361
Abbe
osu! Username: Abbe
Rank (as of registration): #3,970
Discord: Abbe#2585
Prosal
osu! Username: Prosal
Rank (as of registration): #7,266
Discord: Prosal#6207
Intex
LightsOut
osu! Username: LightsOut
Rank (as of registration): 3917
Discord: LightsOut#0844
PoMAH nuBoBAPoB
osu! Username: ar2rdevil
Rank (as of registration): 3433
Discord:ar2rdevil#3157
Cryption
osu! Username: Cryption
Rank (as of registration): 8165
Discord: jackdawn#2635
Fayn
osu! Username: Fayn
Rank (as of registration): 8484
Discord: Fayn#7070
Civil oath
osu! Username: Civil oath
Rank (as of registration): 5819
Discord: Civil oath #4829
Lege
osu! Username: Legestrophe
Rank (as of registration): 1,076
Discord: Legestrophe#2893
sawku
osu! Username: [-Neon-]
Discord: [-Neon-]#6818
show more