forum

Playstyle [added]

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +248
Topic Starter
Kubu
Soo... in the profile of players (at the left, where are Age Interests Location etc.) i'd like to see "Playstyle" with choice Tablet or Mouse.
Pming to people to ask them about their playstyle is a bit hmm annoying? : 3
Derekku
Aaaaactually this might be interesting to see. I was thinking that it could be done with selectable options (e.g., Mouse, Tablet, Both) but then remembered that some people also play with a touchscreen. Oh well, it's not that hard to type in a response; Support!
James2250
Seems like a pretty simple idea to implement

Has my support~
Galkan
Nothing's wrong with it.

+1
ShaggoN
o.o awesom awesom <3 support :D
SapphireGhost
Hmmmmm.... would there be a "secret" option?
Support!
Zekira
Maybe after (if) this is implemented, there would also be Rankings by Playstyle too
xsrsbsns
Support, not a bad thing..

Zekira wrote:

Maybe after (if) this is implemented, there would also be Rankings by Playstyle too
I don't think it would happen (rankings).. Should only serve as additional info.
Firo Prochainezo

Zekira wrote:

That would take too much space in my opinion.

Also, support. Simple thing is simple.
Zekira
Yeah probably, never mind that
Shiro

SapphireGhost wrote:

Hmmmmm.... would there be a "secret" option?
Support!
why would you hide that

+support
Beuchi
If this gets implemented, make an option to make a difference between pure mouse players and mouse+keyboard players? :3

Supporting this, sounds pretty siple~
Kitsunemimi

Beuchi-chan wrote:

If this gets implemented, make an option to make a difference between pure mouse players and mouse+keyboard players? :3
I agree. Although, I only use z/x for 1/4 notes and use mouse click for everything else... but I guess that'll just count as mouse+keyboard.

Also, support for this idea in general..... Makes me think if we could have something that shows our primary game mode. Could be based on play distribution (or however the profile pages determine it) or can be user set, if they decide to switch modes or something.
Luneko
I Like it :3
Support~
Topic Starter
Kubu

Beuchi-chan wrote:

Supporting this, sounds pretty siple~
Then we should partition mouse+keyboard to ~~ all clicked with keyboard;only streams clicked by keyboard...even streams clicked with mouse, and others clicked with keyboard... There're many combination > . <
So imho playstyle should be partition on : Mouse / Tablet / Touchscreen (thanks for Derreku i forgot about last one =3)
Metro
Support the suggestion.

As for the options:

Mouse
Mouse + Keyboard
Tablet
Tablet + Keyboard
Touchscreen

Any others?
Zekira
Arcade cabinet
arien666

Zekira wrote:

Arcade cabinet
Tatacon

Well? Noticing playstyle would be good idea :3
those
Even if you use the keyboard for one note, it means you're using the keyboard.

Please add this; this way we can distinguish between the people who actually play with the mouse only and the people who don't, the former being more awesome.
Jarby
If this gets added before we get a field to put in gender, I'll eat my hat.
Wishy

Jarby wrote:

If this gets added before we get a field to put in gender, I'll eat my hat.
Men are men, girls are men, and childs are FBI agents, that's how the Internet works.
Guy-kun
Wow...Something I actually support...

It only needs to be mouse/tablet really, rather than a convoluted mess of options
show more