forum

Artia3 >STD | 1v1 | 1k-10k | Badge< [REG CLOSED]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shino Inuzuka

H e l l o t h e r e! ^O^ Welcome to Artia3. Make sure that you join the Discord server and that your Discord name matches exactly with your osu! username. A manager or I will give you a role as we see fit. If you don't receive one within 5 days, that means that we have not found or approved your application. Getting a role means your application has been approved. Apply for the tourney on the forum post as a reply.

Team Size: 1v1
Mode: osu! Standard
Score: Score V2
Elimination Style: Single Elimination (w/ 3rd place match)
Ranks: 1000-10999 (This includes rank 1000 and 10999)
Players: 64/64
Reserve Players: 35
Star Ranges:
Day 1:
NM: 5.1-5.5*
HD: 5-5.4*
HR: 4.9-5.3*
DT: 4.9-5.3*
TB: 5.3-5.7*
Day 2:
NM: 5.4-5.8*
HD: 5.3-5.7*
HR: 5.2-5.6*
DT: 5.2-5.6*
TB: 5.6-6*
Prizes:
1st Place: 4 months of supporter + Badge (Approved by Nydia)
2nd Place: 2 months of supporter
3rd Place: 1 month of supporter

- Forum post is up, and registrations are open.
- And we are full! From this point on, any registrations will be counted as Reserve Players.

Tourney Dates: Saturday, April 21st and Sunday, April 22nd
Registration Ends: Monday, April 16th (or when full)
Mappool Release: Monday, April 16th
Times:
Round of 64: Saturday, 15:00 UTC (Bo5)
Round of 32: Saturday, 17:00 UTC (Bo5)
Round of 16: Saturday, 19:00 UTC (Bo5)
Quarter FInals: Sunday, 15:00 UTC (Bo7)
Semi Finals: Sunday, 17:00 UTC (Bo9)
Finals/3rd Place: Sunday, 19:00 UTC (Bo11)

REGISTRATION (forum post reply):
osu! Username:
Rank (as of registration):
Discord:
[b]I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.[/b]
LwL
osu! Username: LwL
Rank (as of registration): 5095
Discord: LwL#9053
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.

first again
Nightshiftt
osu! Username: Nightshiftt
Rank (as of registration): 5118
Discord: Nightshiftt#4165
I understand that by submitting this registration, I will join the Discord server, respect the staff, follow the rules, and show up to all matches, and I am prepared to face the consequences if I do not do these things.
fcuk
osu! Username: fcuk
Rank (as of registration): #1101
Discord: fcuk#2796
Lilily
osu! Username: Lilily
Rank (as of registration): 1265
Discord: Lilily#4398
Jona7117
osu! Username:CornLord7117
Rank (as of registration):3,308
Discord:Jona#0736
peng
osu! Username: peng
Rank (as of registration): 2585
Discord: peng#1148
katatakatata
osu! Username: katatakatata
Rank (as of registration): 1180
Discord: katatakatata#8085
hlanden
osu! Username: hlanden
Rank (as of registration): 1291
Discord: hlanden#3095

Junjou
osu! Username: Junjou
Discord: Junjou#6384
[Lucky]
osu! Username: [Lucky]
Rank (as of registration): 10220
Discord: [Lucky]#2465
Intu
osu! Username: intu13
Rank (as of registration): #3864
Discord: #4307 (or intu13 in discord server)
mook
osu! Username: mook
Rank (as of registration): 1590
Discord: spooky#0358 (mook in the server)
Conyoh
osu! Username: Conyoh
Rank (as of registration): #1002
Discord: Conyoh#9116
Fuma
osu! Username: Fuma
Rank (as of registration): #1,282
Discord: Fuma#7895
Condyle
osu! Username: Condyle
Rank (as of registration): #3,665
Discord: Condyle#8883
nanawo
osu! Username: amano megumi
Rank (as of registration): 2815
Discord: squibby#2782
lolol234
osu! Username: Play Offline
Rank (as of registration): #5154
Discord: Airi Hiraga#0526
Nakano Itsuki
osu! Username: StarrStyx
Rank (as of registration): #3,068
Discord: StarrStyx#0526
umineko
Dada
osu! Username: Dada
Rank (as of registration): #1813
Discord: Dada ._.#5734
Raniemi
osu! Username: Raniemi
Rank (as of registration): 2854
Discord: Raniemi#6981
Aoiyuuki-
osu! Username: DigitalHypno
Rank (as of registration): 1507
Discord: DigitalHypno#6473
this1neguy

Aoiyuuki- wrote:

osu! Username: DigitalHypno
Rank (as of registration): 1507
Discord: DigitalHypno#6473
oh boy YET ANOTHER tournament ruined by DigitalHypno
Raby
osu! Username: Alice Carroll
Rank (as of registration): 1,238
Discord: Alice Carroll#9697
mahloola
osu! Username: Mahloola
Rank (as of registration): 5,822
Discord: Mahloola#4447
Gatuto
osu! Username: GaTu
Rank (as of registration): 1313
Discord: GaTu#8725
SiYes
osu! Username: SiYes
Rank (as of registration): 7629
Discord: SiYes#0619
moosepi
osu! Username: moosepi
Rank (as of registration): #2727
Discord: moosepi#1159
Bartek22830
yet another tourney BADGE FARMED by DERANKING dihitlabpyno
Chaoslitz
osu! Username: Chaoslitz
Rank (as of registration): 1160
Discord: Chaoslitz#9514
Morfeusz
osu! Username: Morfeusz
Rank (as of registration): #4,062
Discord: Moefeusz#3917
show more