forum

I feel like im not improving

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
zvx_lexorus
I've been playing for 2 months now almost 3 and feel as if I am barely or not at all improving. Ever since I got the 40pp play on Insects by Mr.Kitty I can't top it. I get close but I never beat it. the only thing I'm beating is myself because I slider break or miss a note i rage all crazy. I don't feel like I'm learning any patterns either. Maybe you guys have tips if so please do tell because I have been playing every single day for about 3-4 hours each day, and always get frustrated. :(
My Angel Jeremy
same
pandaBee
me too fam
how do i git gud?
KupcaH
Challenge yourself, play harder stuff than you usually play.
kai99
I've been playing for 15 months now almost 16 and feel as if I am barely or not at all improving. Ever since I got the 200pp play on dan dan kikoeru I can't top it. I get close but I never beat it. the only thing I'm beating is myself because I slider break or miss a note i rage all crazy. I don't feel like I'm learning any patterns either. Maybe you guys have tips if so please do tell because I have been playing every single day for about 4-5 hours each day, and always get frustrated. :(
dung eater
Try to get better at things you want to. Sleep eat and exercise. Focus on how you play properly and how you make mistakes. You'll get pp easily if you get good first. You'll struggle to get any if you try to get it without improving.
Shoy
2 months, almost 3.
3-4h a day, every single day.
Playtime : 60 hours.

Play online helps to submit scores. :roll:
If you're not playing offline, then you're clearly not playing 3-4h a day every single day.

Your performance rank keeps growing, you're not stuck at all.
You're just discovering the fact that plays are weighted, and you're gaining less PP until you'll beat one of your top plays.
Polemo03
Don't worry about that keep playing
you'll beat it sooner or later
(your pp is growing good)
Yujin Senpai

Shoy wrote:

2 months, almost 3.
3-4h a day, every single day.
Playtime : 60 hours.

Play online helps to submit scores. :roll:
If you're not playing offline, then you're clearly not playing 3-4h a day every single day.

Your performance rank keeps growing, you're not stuck at all.
You're just discovering the fact that plays are weighted, and you're gaining less PP until you'll beat one of your top plays.
Nothing more to add because you are absolutely right!
jhontitor123
Try play dt mod its easier to increase your rank...
Theres plenty 50++pp map dt wihout stream
winber1

Polemo03 wrote:

(your pp is growing good)