posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
ProfessionalBox

Mir wrote:

everything not replied to is fine

Mir wrote:

- 02:17:758 (3,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - it's nice but it's so much more difficult to aim these than anything else in this section and this is like the calmest part of the song. Later you do 02:24:827 (1,2,1,2) - which fits a lot more despite there being the wub in the back where circles could have fit. I suggest making this part a little less spaced since that's the main thing that feels excessive aka 02:19:137 (2,1) - is too much spacing for basically no emphatic sounds I nerfed the pattern spacing as much as I could without overlapping the circle in the centre. I kept the pattern the same. 02:19:137 (2,1) - this jump is still pretty big, maybe you can fiddle with the rotations to make it less jarring? for example if you started it in the top right instead of bottom left https://i.imgur.com/rrv3tNb.png the rest is better now
Nerfed this more

Mir wrote:

- 03:26:896 (1,1,2) - this is really out of the blue as a pattern, afaik you only hide sliders like this once in the whole map and that's here, so i don't see this being very fitting given how it was mapped overall. I think a partial overlap or something would be fine but not perfectly overlapping I think its fine because of the very tiny spacing on the first kickslider of the pattern. The player will see where it begins and also has time to see where the second kickslider is because of the circular slider fading out at that point. kind of unsure on this.. are you sure you can't at least make it slightly overlap? https://i.imgur.com/NhOQx84.png
Like I said no need to, I won't touch this and I already explained why.
rrtyui

Mir wrote:

- 03:36:206 (2,3,1) - 1 seems really low spacing compared to everything else here, would be nice to get more spacing like the other patterns
well I'll keep this. Would like a reason as to why :?
To be frank, I don't think that is actually a matter but this is very common type of placement in this map. well imo I just considered them as like a two circle pattern like used in others part here, and holding here 03:36:465 (3,1) for a while lead impact that fit the sounds.
:o
WORSTPOLACKEU
03:26:896 (1,1,2,3,4) - I can tell you Mir this pattern might seem out of the blue but it is actually very nice and satisfactory to play, I would just change spacing on this 03:27:413 (2,3) - because that's where you have to stop your movement and go in a linear direction and the spacing compared to the other similar intense parts is higher.

But the pattern is very playable and satisfactory.
Mir
Fair enough. Lifting the veto now.

You're free to carry on with the set as it is currently. Make sure all mods are replied to before getting a rebubble too.

@Pbox i was only trying to find a compromise, no need to reply in such a way, a simple "no thanks" would have sufficed
Topic Starter
ProfessionalBox

Mir wrote:

Fair enough. Lifting the veto now.

You're free to carry on with the set as it is currently. Make sure all mods are replied to before getting a rebubble too.

@Pbox i was only trying to find a compromise, no need to reply in such a way, a simple "no thanks" would have sufficed
I wrote it in a rush so it may seem quite rude my apologies - I just simply wanted to show that I'm not budging on that one so that the comment chain wouldn't continue any further!
fatkidscantosu
- Why is Mir running dad ?
- Because we have to hate on him
- He didn't do anything wrong..
- Because he's the hero Osu deserves, but not the one your PP needs right now. So we'll hunt him... because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a Silent Guardian, a Watchful Protector.

A Dark Knight
Nevo
pretty sure this is anime

after fixing some sb things I feel this is ready for the ranks ad stuffs
Bubbled!
- Frontier -
nevo please stop nominating anime stuff
Flamenco
Nevo is my city <3
Doormat
ok, since mir's veto was lifted i should be allowed to renominate this now.
Topic Starter
ProfessionalBox
renominate? it never was nominated u dummy : )
Mir

just thought i'd put this here
Topic Starter
ProfessionalBox
I'm not afraid of you anymore Mir, I've already beaten your veto accept your loss. Today shall be remembered as the day justice won against evil against all odds.
Mir
fuck i've been beat :(

nah gl with this
Kyouren
Congratulations! <3
Nevo
woot woot
Ampiduxmoe
after an year byfar's part got almost no nerf
it's still huge diffspike and needs a lot more reading and aiming skill to be passed than other similar parts
in all plays from leaderboard most misses/sbs are coming from byfar's part
same goes for fails

sad
maybe it's the main reason for 4.86 user rating

what other mappers involved in collab think about his part?
Xinnoh
Regarding Follow_Line1.png, wouldn't it make more sense to have two long/wide sprites follow the cursor instead of one big one? It would remove all the unnecessary transparency for that sprite.
Nathan
03:08:793 (3) -
Lavender
done cya
-Tochi

Sinnoh wrote:

Regarding Follow_Line1.png, wouldn't it make more sense to have two long/wide sprites follow the cursor instead of one big one? It would remove all the unnecessary transparency for that sprite.
like in neuronecia and chrono diver remix?
tbh it's not necessary, it only adds more filesize lol
Topic Starter
ProfessionalBox

Nathan wrote:

03:08:793 (3) -
Intentional imaginary rhythm which is meant to throw off people by a bit to add more challenge. If you listen to the track very closely you can imagine this rhythm in your head aswell so I see no problem. Also this is very much byfar's style so it's a subjective "issue" (tbh i wouldn't even call it an issue)

someone just dq it already so i can fix kms
-Tochi
well, collabs with different mappers doesn't need to be exactly same style and difficult imo.
since the song is a bit repetitive then why not map differently in some sections (seems less reasonable if it weren't a collab).
Naxess
probox wants to fix the snap at 03:08:793 (3) -
Topic Starter
ProfessionalBox
fixedd
Naxess
also fixed idk.png, back
WORSTPOLACKEU
-
Seijiro
Reminder that this is not how mapping works
Monstrata