forum

Come say hi, i won't bite

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Brainage
This will be my first ever post on the osu! forums. Hi!

So, i downloaded the game around the 28th of September 2017. Back then i didn't even know who Cookiezi was and still have only recently discovered him, finding out about the top players around New Years Eve 2017. The only reason i downloaded the game was to get better aim in Minecraft. (lol)

I started to play everyday on ~28th of November 2017, using the 22 or so beatmaps that came with osu! Very frustrating times xD.

On the 30th of December 2017, i changed my guest name to 'Brainage', which is also my Steam, Minecraft and Overwatch name.

And Finally, on New Years Eve 2017, around 12pm AEST, I brought my account to life. I started to download beatmaps. My skill improved rapidly (i'm a fast learner) and i started having loads of fun playing osu!

Fun Facts:
-Best SS (3.15 stars) - Achieved 8th Feb 2018 (Same time i got muted for spam :/)
-First 100pp play/Highest FC (Try This - Insane Difficulty - 4.51 stars) - Achieved on 12th Feb 2018 with 117pp (99.2% FC)
-First 5 star pass without NF - Achieved 10th Feb 2018
-I know i could just link my profile page but eh I just wanted to make it obvious if any fellow noobs would like to say hi.

This is the end of my post so yeah nice meeting everyone! :D
DJ Enetro
You like Minecraft? I suggest you meet up with KatouMegumi - he plays Minecraft as well.
I downloaded this game around Feb 2017 or so.

Turns out that I’m not too active on this subforum anymore, probably because I’m trying to rediscover myself.
I don’t bite, but I might lash out when it comes to accepting criticism sometimes.

Since I use trackpad, I think my highest star BM is 4.06* - Memme - Chinese Restaurant [Hyper].
Too bad I don’t play too much anymore due to homework and other commitments!

welcome to the osu!forums!
Husa
hi welcome 0w0
KatouMegumi

DJ Enetro wrote:

You like Minecraft? I suggest you meet up with KatouMegumi - he plays Minecraft as well.
:thonk:

OT: Nonetheless, welcome!
Keiger

KatouMegumi wrote:

DJ Enetro wrote:

a weeb that plays minecraft :thinking:
keremaru

ItsSurreal wrote:

KatouMegumi wrote:

DJ Enetro wrote:

a weeb that plays minecraft :thinking:

weeb minecrafter
hmm
sounds like something that i hate
mc 1.8 is best version

ot: welcome to osu!forums im keremal nice to meet you -.-
Ender Lain
nice title...bite me OwO

welcome \o/
Joan