forum

[osu!std] 2/11/18 *namirin - Koi no Hime Hime Pettanko by BarkingMadDog Vote/Discussion

posted
Total Posts

Should *namirin - Koi no Hime Hime Pettanko by BarkingMadDog be Loved?

Yes
72.62%
No
27.38%
Total votes: 252
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
*namirin - Koi no Hime Hime Pettanko by BarkingMadDog
Captain's Description (by Kaifin):
BarkingMadDog’s Koi no Hime Hime Pettanko is a highly coveted map of a highly coveted song sung by osu!’s sweetheart, namirin. This Valentine’s day, celebrate the things that really matter: girls with flat chests.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 5 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/702308
huu
Wow, it's been up for just an hour and the "no" votes are coming in very hot. I feel a heavy bias of some sorts.
Scarlet Evans
Why someone bombarded it heavily with downvotes... it still didn't got up from this hit and +75% are needed =(

It definitely looks biased, especially as it's really nice map... QwQ
Trynna
I know this map can do it. Doesn't matter how hard the NOs are comming. gogo!
DGamerHK
razetime
This map is actually good enough for the loved category.
Magwaer
this map shouldn't be loved, this map needs to be ranked. like cmon. I vote for No , cuz i want this ranked not loved...
Hannibalism

Magwaer wrote:

this map shouldn't be loved, this map needs to be ranked. like cmon. I vote for No , cuz i want this ranked not loved...

Exactly this.
Trynna
uh... u know that the mapper can remove the map from the loved section at any time if he wants to rank something, rite? also, the last diff was made to be fun and have a lot of jumpy sections, idk if the mapper aim for ranked at all lol. don't be like this to vote no for no reason :/
Maebara Keiichi-kun
i dont think barkingmaddog wants his maps ranked, so its either loved or nothing. quoting a post from a year ago "I simply do not want to rank maps ;).", so good job on the no votes ppl who want a ranking for this map lol
-MRK-

Magwaer wrote:

If you vote for no, it won't become ranked or loved PacePalm
Scarlet Evans
Nooo, just a little more, just few more votes would be enough =(
Why did people bombarded it with downvoted so heavily at the very beginning of the voting? I think there was more negative votes at some point than positive ones...