forum

How Relevant do you think the above standard player is?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko

if they can do it we can too! hi ho!
E m i
wtf? I wanted to do the exact same thing with the exact same screenshot but i was like fuck this i will do other stuff instead because probably no one cares anyways

78.42875% relevance
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
sleeper pro camouflaged as just another 6k pp burn-out
when will we get 9kpp mommy?

until u stop pretending 3/10 revelence
E m i
What am i pretending and why sleeper pro? ;;

You need consistency to be able to utilize your 7 star aim (which i have but only on 240+bpm, and only rarely)

being both balanced (relatively) and inconsistent is a really funny combination. my strengths are stream acc, "technical" acc, and stamina. even all at once gives no pp especially if you can even sometimes miss on 5 star jumps like me and are horrible at cs5.2

i would already be 9k pp tho if the pp system was biased towards my strengths the same way it is towards a few aspects of aim right now

i would maybe be 8k if the pp system was treating all skills equally

>when you can ss 100 note 222bpm stream but not 7 note 270bpm burst because the jump before always fucks you up

I'm not getting better if I play as much as I'm going to, this time my reasons for losing interest are it's time to move out and plan the marriage and stuff, even though they're months away i'm like "ok why bother with games"

in 2016, i quit because of limited issues which were contained within me, so i returned :p
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
well u set almos tall ur top ranks on like the same day/month basically which is kind of sht that usually happens when some1 is underranked and tries for once so i get the impression thats what u did but u didnt care after that

mayb ur like me i avoid all the pp maps that came about while i was banned because when i play them i can actually feel the cells in my colon going rouge and forming cancer tissue.
E m i
lol I didn't care even when I was setting those top ranks. They all took no effort, most were first try, some of them I fc'd 3 times in a row. But I kept trying those 6.5-7.2 star farm maps once in a while for like 2-3 months, and i just couldn't get the same luck. Yawn overall
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko

Momiji wrote:

lol I didn't care even when I was setting those top ranks. They all took no effort, most were first try, some of them I fc'd 3 times in a row. But I kept trying those 6.5-7.2 star farm maps once in a while for like 2-3 months, and i just couldn't get the same luck. Yawn overall
proving my point/10
to think we were relatively the same skill at one point
u should write me a guide on what kind of stuff to play tbh
E m i

xxjesus1412fanx wrote:

Momiji wrote:

proving my point/10
to think we were relatively the same skill at one point
u should write me a guide on what kind of stuff to play tbh
i only know what i play 8-) maybe the only issue is that i rarely try to fc stuff (It's either way too easy to be an issue, or way too hard for fcing to be possible)

native "high bpm singletap" nomod maps with dt to get 360-480bpm maps which kind of play like a constant segmented stream and let you practice high frequency reading because it's more complicated than a stream. you need to read the complexity of dense jumps and sliders but with the frequency of streams. this type of map is amazing. example: talent shredder dt

290-360bpm jump maps where aim isn't the point, the "what's the highest bpm you can wrist alt as opposed to stream alt, what's the highest bpm you can snap on as opposed to only being able to make flow movements" maps. example: yuudachi no ribbon dt

120-150bpm stream maps where the primary issue is that it's too slow for the streaming movement to flow naturally. fingers are fucking each other up at that point and you need to force some consistency in there. any alteration, tensing up your hand a bit more than it was 0.5s ago, and similar stuff, is way too likely to give you 100s. example: kitto mou hatarakanai hr

150-200bpm stream maps that i can stream forever, and without the specific low bpm issue. i can just solidify my streaming to the maximum possible extent, mash some technical/reading aspects into it, or whatever else. But it better not be aimy because I will be angry.
examples? almost everything in here i guess http://osuskills.tk/user/Momiji/skill/accuracy

200-250bpm stream maps which... even though i can't fully use my stamina here if it's just one stream because i'll probably lock up 30-200 notes into it, bursty maps will allow me to get a burn and also brag about the fact that people who are better than me at 260+bpm than me somehow get shitty acc on those maps. example: she runs hr

250-270bpm burst maps because they need to stop being a pain eventually and i need to stop being bad at speed. some of them i can kind of use my stamina on, some of them are just locking up through half of the stream, but whatever i gotta play what i'm needlessly bad at. example: wings dt

long stream maps because i need to extend my 10000 notes stamina above 176.25bpm (fc'd that 10417 note one) and i need to extend my ability to use stamina without locking up.

complex rhythm maps which challenge my ability to successfully segment and measure the note intervals between each object in my mind swiftly and accurately enough. they challenge my ability to keep my keypresses consistent despite the external but associated difficulties, and even my ability to read the note intervals correctly. example: byakuya gentou hr

ACC ONLY maps. they will be difficult pretty much in nothing, except maybe they won't be the easiest possible map for od11. But they will be od11 either way. example: kac and my other od10.87/od11 sses obviously dthr

AR11 ONLY + piling up minor additional difficulties as I started getting better on it. For those maps which aren't aimy, the fact that the objects are close together does help. As for reading, you need to alt and hold the keys down assuming that everything is a slider - think about it, if you hold down the key on a circle, you don't get any punishment. but if you only briefly press on a slider, you miss the sliderend... So yes, this allows you to differentiate between the two objects AFTER!!! clicking the object. Even if you don't differentiate in time, it's fine... Pretty fun and you can get better from there.
example: tsunagu kizuna dthr. check the #9 score because it's my funniest score ever. self advertisement.

reading? just find a map that's already slightly intense and complex, and do something like cs2.8 ar6.8 edit on it.

there's more, and the only thing that i don't really play is casual simple jump maps (not limited to farm maps, just really not interested on "omg let's have my cursor be on the circle this many times in a row")

so good luck on becoming the second most inconsistent player ever 8-)
pandaBee
10/10 ofc
worst fl player
Momiji X Bad baru
- e - v - b-
8/10 #1 farmer, less SS ranks than S ranks smh
The Gambler
Will never reach that rank. Gj :)
E m i
above user is dead too often
-Makishima S-
Momi x Baru

Good friend and great player
Weed
not over rank 5000 in 2018 smh
-Makishima S-
Have "reading with understanding" problem, random Oo
pandaBee
Technically 25k is over 5k
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
do u even play this game x'd
winber1
$5
mulraf
the other threads went down over time in quality, this one is already a step ahead and starts with shitposting <3
mulraf
^

10/10 btw
Topic Starter
Vuelo Eluko
5.5/10
pandaBee
1412/10
-Makishima S-
7/10 12 yo loli
dung eater
Try/10. I hope you enjoy the journey.
ManuelOsuPlayer
He probably killed all his mousepad playing such low dpi. :D
10/10 map taste.
-Makishima S-
:thinking:/10

Improved attitude in last months
pandaBee
5k?/10
Wew
Kondou-Shinichi
who?
Brainage
never heard of this random or seen him on the leaderboards on any songs, neither the pp leaderboards. 0/10 relevance
Endie-
new player going strong! Good job, proud of you~
I'll give you an 8/10
E m i
i see your scores sometimes, not bad acc

7/10
The Gambler
^^ player likes to point my lack of passion.

Also how did Forum Games get here again?
Ninonuko
"Too lazy to climb Mount PP"... same tbh and <90% acc fc is so manly, so 7/10 I guess