forum

[osu!std] 2/11/18 succducc - me & u by Alonevpk Vote/Discussion

posted
Total Posts

Should succducc - me & u by Alonevpk be Loved?

Yes
92.62%
No
7.38%
Total votes: 244
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Toy
succducc - me & u by Alonevpk
Captain's Description (by Toy):
An often submitted community favorite, Alonevpk's me & u has very quickly gained a lot of popularity, shooting up to over 200 favorites and counting in the six months it's been submitted. An extremely fun map with cool mapping concepts without resorting to gimmicks, me & u is worth a play even for simply the song alone.

Please use the space below to discuss why you believe this map should (or should not!) enter the Loved Category.
The poll will run for 5 days. Revoting will be enabled for the sole purpose of changing your answer in the case that the discussion sways your vote otherwise after submission.

Link to this week's main thread: https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/702308
kbd
vpk is CUTE
Seva
SUCC THE DUCC
Launchie
I HEARD HE WAS GOOD
I WANNA SEE IF IT'S TRUE!
Alonevpk
Kargo
alonevpk is best girl
kbd

Kargo wrote:

alonevpk is best girl

I agree!
SmallStreet
How does vpk do it?
Abyssal
Good song and chill map owo
Rishe

kobolddragon wrote:

Kargo wrote:

alonevpk is best girl

I agree!
TyTy
I'd even let VPK come into my house and get a drink of water if he was thirsty.
FINGERLOCK
love this map
Blushh_old
I hate this game but I sure do love this mapper. Especially this map.
xSnowz
good song good map good mapper what else is there to love about this map but getting it loved, please do not expect good jokes from people in osu comments for maps ;w;
kbd

xSnowz wrote:

good song good map good mapper what else is there to love about this map but getting it loved, please do not expect good jokes from people in osu comments for maps ;w;

y-y-you too