forum

[HD&SD] Andromeda v2.0 Skin [Osu! Standard Skin]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Hi again! This time it is my 3rd release!
I tried to created an aesthetic skin that can be also played as a "pro skin".
This time I provided an SD and HD version so players with lower resolutions can use this skin too.
This Skin is heavly based on the "bees" mixed skin from Angelsim. I just created my own version of it.
Because this is my first aesthetic skin please let me know down below in the comments how you liked the skin I really appreciate it <3.
See ya in my next projects and enjoy this gem.

Download
Filesize for both: ~ 10 MB
Download link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1GeHS1zPnl3bHbRcS-fKozAxznCWGD5gi/view?usp=sharing
Alternative link (yes the link is funny its a private hoster you can start laughing now): https://b.catgirlsare.sexy/iqHpzNt6.osk

Updates
29.12.20221 - Fixing bugs on selection-option.png and approachcircle + hitcirlce being offcenter (thank photoshop for not being pixel perfect)
24.6.2021 - Complete remake of the skin
Old Updates
Final release ! 15.01.2018 => SD players can use it now
Edited the hitcircle cuz it was too THICC (I added the old one into the extra folder)
If you find corrupt files or files that are not mine ect. negneg : PM me.
Edited scorenumbers for better readabilty + added new downloadlink for a new sliderstartcircle
Edited a new new sliderstartcircle (yes new new) (old one is in the extra folder for those who wants to keep it)
Resized the HitNumbers to a smaller version cuz I thought they look way too big (old ones in the extra folder) + small proportion changes.
Small download issues that I fixed and I added a new hitcircleoverlay that blends in better with bright cursors.
"The cursors sucks" yes it does... fixed now enjoy
Hitcircle issue that should have been fixed a long time ago (jagged edges)... I added a new version of it + a change on the transparency of the spinner. Basicly a gameplay update :) older hitcircle version is in the "OLD SKIN DOWNLOAD" box
Slightly changed the sliderbordercolor to a bluegrey tone looks hella dope in my opinion. Old download: https://b.catgirlsare.sexy/1dCL.osk
BIG UPDATE: Again I changed the numbers so it look similar to the bees skin, new cursor (still white tho if you want to change it go ahead and check out the extra folder), new failsound, reversarrows look more readable and in my opinion sick af.

Old Release
Filesize for both: < 10 MB
Downloadlink: https://puu.sh/BvCWr/0345aeb1e7.osk
Downloadlink with scorepercent in the top middle: https://puu.sh/BvCWr/0345aeb1e7.osk

Noshida
This skin is very very nice!!

Thank you fpr your hard work!!
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Noshida wrote:

This skin is very very nice!!

Thank you fpr your hard work!!
Thanks m8 :!:
Topic Starter
Frogsi
Update: Edited the hitcircle cuz it was too THICC (I added the old one into the extra folder)
uiuiui
pomni
wow this skin looks niceu~
good work :)
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Randy_tnt wrote:

wow this skin looks niceu~
good work :)
Thank you ^^
Lyawi
good job \:D/
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Lyawi wrote:

good job \:D/
And thank you to ;)
wrland1609
this font is used captain america font? i think!
Topic Starter
Frogsi

wrland1609 wrote:

this font is used captain america font? i think!
ok I know.
p2love
where's my mass effect?
Topic Starter
Frogsi

p2love wrote:

where's my mass effect?
Get your wallet.

: ^)
Brunosh
One of the cleanest skins that i know,definitely be using this for a time
Topic Starter
Frogsi

MineZ_Br wrote:

One of the cleanest skins that i know,definitely be using this for a time
I am glad to hear that. Thank you very much.
reddyxu_
I love it!
Topic Starter
Frogsi

reddyfu wrote:

I love it!
I hope it does ^^
TheToadzio
Very Beatiful! ;)
Topic Starter
Frogsi

TheToadzio wrote:

Very Beatiful! ;)
:D Appreciate it
Fullfee24
Real nice skin! I like the colors.
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Fullfee24 wrote:

Real nice skin! I like the colors.
Thanks ;D
m31q
wow! this is awesome !
Topic Starter
Frogsi

m31q wrote:

wow! this is awesome !
Appreciate it!
Topic Starter
Frogsi
!Update!
Edited scorenumbers for better readabilty + added new downloadlink for a new sliderhitcircle (screenshot is in the box below the download)
Arkonite
New hitcircles are delicious. <3
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Arkonite wrote:

New hitcircles are delicious. <3
Finally sm1 who thinks they are good :) and I will try to create new sliderhitcircles soon.
They will look like the orginal hitcircles but with a feint glow because it was a good request from a user (thanks for that). ;)
Topic Starter
Frogsi
UPDATE: Because I got a few requests from users that wanted a softer sliderendcircle I created a new one.
The old sliderendcircle is in the EXTRA folder.
For those who dont know how to enter the folder: Ingame: CTRL+O, "open current skin folder", click on the folder "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA", click on the subfolder "old sliderhitcircle" and then drag and drop both files into the main folder.
Enjoy it guys and again THANK YOU for your generous feedback! I really appreciate it.
Eriadust
hey so this skin is great good job! but i have 1 problem i find it hard to see reverse arrow when theres alot going on? if you could fix it whenever you want theres no rush :)
Topic Starter
Frogsi

DewBuu wrote:

hey so this skin is great good job! but i have 1 problem i find it hard to see reverse arrow when theres alot going on? if you could fix it whenever you want theres no rush :)
Im sorry I dont think I could "fix" it because it is a part of the skin that I dont want to actually change.
And personally I think its a matter of adjusting to the skin.

I hope you can understand my statement there. But thanks for your critique ^^.

(I can consider making a extra reverse arrow but give me some time to do that because reuploading the skin and stuff is pretty time consuming :/)
InfernoASD
It's amazing!
Topic Starter
Frogsi

InfernoASD wrote:

It's amazing!
Thank you :*
Topic Starter
Frogsi
Because I got into many skins that use my concept and partly elements of my skins:
I would like you to send me a PM or just a credit in your post.
To my information its not allowed to actually post skins with concepts and elements "stolen" and I am sick of people sending me screenshots of forum posts and skins that use my elements.

Just please do it and be human ty.

PS: With credit I do not only mean my skin.
ssr fish
nice
Topic Starter
Frogsi

ssr fish wrote:

nice
Appreciate it :^)

UPDATE: Resized the HitNumbers to a smaller version cuz I thought they look way too big (old ones in the extra folder) + small proportion changes.
^ Had the intention to make it more readable ^
Nicolasp_old
Great skin.
Topic Starter
Frogsi

Nicolasp wrote:

Great skin.

Small update: Small download issues that I fixed and I added a new hitcircleoverlay that blends in better with bright cursors.

+ I consider making a new ranking panel but I am not 100% sure.
TheRealHazzle
Good skin would appreciate if there was a different color for the cursor. And the rest is great.
Topic Starter
Frogsi

TheRealHazzle wrote:

Good skin would appreciate if there was a different color for the cursor. And the rest is great.
Thanks and just check out the extra folder that I added.
Fayu
Best skin
show more