forum

RTPP Displayer - display real-time pp for ALL MODES! (2022/4/11)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Malleoz
Hi there! I was trying to start using this program, but I keep getting a loop of finding and not finding the osu! process: https://i.gyazo.com/e539a93fbbd9e85dad7 ... 68deee.png

I'm not sure if someone already encountered this issue. Thanks for any help!

Using Sync 2.16.1 and RealTimePPDisplayer 1.2.2. Is there a version compatibility issue?
plopop0
Ey I like this, I even customized it only using the "configure.ini" However are there more ways to customize this? like change each color of the hitcount? and align it to the right? This is awesome tho so I don't have to check my profile everytime if I'm improving or not.
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

plopop0 wrote:

Ey I like this, I even customized it only using the "configure.ini" However are there more ways to customize this? like change each color of the hitcount? and align it to the right? This is awesome tho so I don't have to check my profile everytime if I'm improving or not.
You can modify settings of plugins for customizing yourself what you want.

https://github.com/KedamaOvO/RealTimePP ... content%3F

https://github.com/KedamaOvO/RealTimePP ... r#settings

Or you can get source code to modify and build :D
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Malleoz wrote:

Hi there! I was trying to start using this program, but I keep getting a loop of finding and not finding the osu! process: https://i.gyazo.com/e539a93fbbd9e85dad7 ... 68deee.png

Using Sync 2.16.1 and RealTimePPDisplayer 1.2.2. Is there a version compatibility issue?
We dont know, did you update your osu! to lastest version?maybe something makes rtpp failed.
Adri

- Remilia wrote:

Assembly reference via DLL or EXE files is enough. See this project https://github.com/Deliay/RealTimePPIngameOverlay
Works with an EXE too ? I only managed to add the DLL ... thanks I'll try that !
Avratzzz

DarkProjector wrote:

Savoiyare wrote:

Hey Taiko player here !
I used your (very nice) program to display only the misses but i have a slight graphical issue when digit/characters are too big

do you have a solution for this please ? ('w') (or maybe it's not inplanted yet ?)
Thanks in advance
Did you try to adjust "WindowWidth" and "WindowHeight" in config.ini
yeah i already tried still the problem :(
thnak you for response
TheFifouSlain
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

TheFifouSlain wrote:

Hey, when i start "Sync.exe" nothing happen, help me :v. i show you log and a screen.

[11:54:34] 读取中....
[11:54:34] 载入 Internal Updater 中...
[11:54:34] 载入 Beatmap Suggest Command 中...
[11:54:34] Beatmap Suggest Command By Dark Projector
[11:54:34] 载入 Default Plug-ins 中...
[11:54:35] Default Plugin by Deliay
[11:54:35] 载入 Now Playing 中...
[11:54:35] Now Playing By Deliay, DarkProjector
[11:54:35] 载入 PP Query 中...
[11:54:35] PP Query Plugin By Deliay >w<
[11:54:35] 载入 Recently Message Query Plugin 中...
[11:54:35] Recently Message Query Plugin By Dark Projector
[11:54:35] MSN类注册成功!
[11:54:35] 载入 Ban Manager 中...
[11:54:35] Ban Manager By Dark Projector
[11:54:35] 已载入 7 个 插件
[11:54:35] 已载入 2 个 直播源
[11:54:35] 已载入 1 个 Client
[11:54:35] 已载入 22 个 命令
[11:54:35] 已载入 11 个 过滤器
[11:54:35] 准备就绪。
[11:54:35] 欢迎使用 osu直播弹幕同步工具 ver 2.16.1.0
[11:54:35] 输入 'help' 获得帮助列表

[11:54:36] Exiting...
[11:54:36] Saved.
rée est incorrect.
[11:42:10] à System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
à System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
à DefaultPlugin.Sources.BiliBili.BiliBili.Connect()
à DefaultPlugin.Commands.BaseCommand.start(Arguments arg)
à Sync.Command.CommandDispatch.invoke(String name, Arguments args)
[11:42:10] mscorlib
[11:42:10] 命令执行失败! 请输入help查看命令列表。
[11:42:24] 命令执行失败! 请输入help查看命令列表。
[11:42:35] 命令执行失败! 请输入help查看命令列表。
[11:42:46] Help for 'plugins' command:
[11:42:59] 命令执行失败! 请输入help查看命令列表。
[11:43:04] Exiting...
[11:43:04] Saved.

you neednt type "start" and just type "plugins install displayer" for installing.
TheFifouSlain
Adri
So now I've started to implement a mania solution, but I cannot find anything for editing the library OsuRTDataProvider... The sources aren't published as far as I know, but it would be necessary to get :

- The current score AND accuracy
OR
- The notes in mania that aren't given atm (300g,200)
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Adri wrote:

So now I've started to implement a mania solution, but I cannot find anything for editing the library OsuRTDataProvider... The sources aren't published as far as I know, but it would be necessary to get :

- The current score AND accuracy
OR
- The notes in mania that aren't given atm (300g,200)
You can link the release one.but i want to say,that's impossiable because dataprovider havent provide mania data for calculating.But we are try to implement mania.
we wont open source because ppy not allow to let ue do that.so we have to provide release .dll file only .Developer can link this dll and get datas which dll provide.But we promise that it will support ALL MODES.
Adri
Ok then ! If it helps I can tell you what I know.

There is a mania pp calc made by jakads here : http://maniapp.uy.to/
You could reuse it as it's just a simple function in javascript that averages pretty well the pp value of a map.

The parameters are simply different, you need SR, OD, Score, Accuracy and number of HitObjects.

As Oppai doesn't calculate mania diff either here is a repo that does it in Java : https://github.com/ekgame/beatmap-analy ... difficulty

With these and the sources of OsuRTDataProvider you should be able to do it ^^
YatoTheGoddy
"This mode is not yet supported for ppv2p"

OsuRTDP was initialized successfully, so why is this happening?
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

YatoTheGoddy wrote:

Did you try to show Mania/CTB?
if true,now is not implement yet.But it's in progress and coming soon.
Mythix

DarkProjector wrote:

YatoTheGoddy wrote:

Did you try to show Mania/CTB?
if true,now is not implement yet.But it's in progress and coming soon.

I'm getting the message on std
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

OfficialHoho wrote:

Did you download Taiko beta files and use?
Please follow Usage to do,try to download Sync and type "plugins install displayer" for installing stable version.
YatoTheGoddy

DarkProjector wrote:

OfficialHoho wrote:

Please follow Usage to do,try to download Sync and type "plugins install displayer" for installing stable version.
Worked, thank you!
iOshawott
[19:07:24] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]Init StatusFinder Failed! Retry after 3 seconds
[19:07:28] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]Init StatusFinder Failed! Retry after 3 seconds
[19:07:33] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]Init StatusFinder Failed! Retry after 3 seconds

what should I do with it? ;c
Stats-Kun
http://prntscr.com/i60xez
^ This Read-Only Bullshit seems like the only thing stopping me, Is this True? And if so, How do I get around this?
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Stats-Kun wrote:

http://prntscr.com/i60xez
^ This Read-Only Bullshit seems like the only thing stopping me, Is this True? And if so, How do I get around this?
We dont know we have set it. :p
Please turn off this ,or it will block log file writing and save config.
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

iOshawott wrote:

[19:07:24] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]Init StatusFinder Failed! Retry after 3 seconds
[19:07:28] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]Init StatusFinder Failed! Retry after 3 seconds
[19:07:33] [OsuRTDataProvider][ID:0]Init StatusFinder Failed! Retry after 3 seconds

iOshawott

DarkProjector wrote:

iOshawott wrote:

I didn't download taiko beta files, I downloaded stable version : (
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

iOshawott wrote:

I didn't download taiko beta files, I downloaded stable version : (
Is your osu! latest version?try to update.
Sashiro
commands "ortdp" and "rtpp" doesnt work - output is like that commands doesnt exist
staddle
Hi,
I'm trying to use this programe with the mmf feature and obs, but I don't get the messagt in sync like in the tutorial on github where it says that it now outputs to rtpp and yada yada...

If I put the TextGDIPlusMMF into obs and type in rtpp, it doesn't show anything. My config looks exactly the same as in the tutorial. Sync always says that
osu was found
statusfinder success
beatmapfinder success
playfinder success

What can I do to fix this?
Trigg
I got this error, I have no idea what to do

[3:09:01 PM] Loading....
[3:09:01 PM] Can't load C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\Plugins\BanManager.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\cache\cache_51dc3f89\BanManager.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[3:09:01 PM] Can't load C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\Plugins\BeatmapSuggest.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\cache\cache_51dc3f89\BeatmapSuggest.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[3:09:01 PM] Can't load C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\Plugins\DefaultPlugin.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\cache\cache_51dc3f89\DefaultPlugin.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[3:09:01 PM] Can't load C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\Plugins\Newtonsoft.Json.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\cache\cache_51dc3f89\Newtonsoft.Json.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[3:09:01 PM] Can't load C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\Plugins\NowPlaying.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\cache\cache_51dc3f89\NowPlaying.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[3:09:01 PM] Can't load C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\Plugins\PPQuery.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\cache\cache_51dc3f89\PPQuery.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[3:09:01 PM] Can't load C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\Plugins\RecentlyUserQuery.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\cache\cache_51dc3f89\RecentlyUserQuery.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[3:09:01 PM] Load Internal Updater ...
[3:09:01 PM] Loaded 1 Plugins
[3:09:01 PM] Loaded 0 Sources
[3:09:01 PM]
[3:09:01 PM] CAN NOT INITIAL WARPPERS! CHECK YOUR PLUGINS.
[3:09:01 PM] Press enter to continue
[3:09:05 PM] Exiting...
Malleoz

Malleoz wrote:

I think I found the issue. My osu! isn't installed in the default location. I tried editing the path in the config.ini file, but it still isn't working. Maybe I didn't use the right syntax?

https://i.gyazo.com/71b27b194e147be7e60 ... be5a61.png
Mniam
Windows Defender Security Center - Trojan ... LOL why? and i can't open it , Help me pls :) https://photos.google.com/u/1/photo/AF1QipM0hZQ7LioFvANgnx85mD6TMCfgA571XANHWEPC?hl=pl
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

michal500pl wrote:

Windows Defender Security Center - Trojan ... LOL why? and i can't open it , Help me pls :) https://photos.google.com/u/1/photo/AF1QipM0hZQ7LioFvANgnx85mD6TMCfgA571XANHWEPC?hl=pl

Trigg wrote:

I got this error, I have no idea what to do

[3:09:01 PM] Loading....
[3:09:01 PM] Can't load C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\Plugins\BanManager.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\cache\cache_51dc3f89\BanManager.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[3:09:01 PM] Can't load C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\Plugins\BeatmapSuggest.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\cache\cache_51dc3f89\BeatmapSuggest.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[3:09:01 PM] Can't load C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\Plugins\DefaultPlugin.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\cache\cache_51dc3f89\DefaultPlugin.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[3:09:01 PM] Can't load C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\Plugins\Newtonsoft.Json.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\cache\cache_51dc3f89\Newtonsoft.Json.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[3:09:01 PM] Can't load C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\Plugins\NowPlaying.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\cache\cache_51dc3f89\NowPlaying.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[3:09:01 PM] Can't load C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\Plugins\PPQuery.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\cache\cache_51dc3f89\PPQuery.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[3:09:01 PM] Can't load C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\Plugins\RecentlyUserQuery.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\(My account)\Desktop\New folder\cache\cache_51dc3f89\RecentlyUserQuery.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[3:09:01 PM] Load Internal Updater ...
[3:09:01 PM] Loaded 1 Plugins
[3:09:01 PM] Loaded 0 Sources
[3:09:01 PM]
[3:09:01 PM] CAN NOT INITIAL WARPPERS! CHECK YOUR PLUGINS.
[3:09:01 PM] Press enter to continue
[3:09:05 PM] Exiting...
Please read FAQ carefully
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

Hiro3212 wrote:

Hi,
I'm trying to use this programe with the mmf feature and obs, but I don't get the messagt in sync like in the tutorial on github where it says that it now outputs to rtpp and yada yada...

If I put the TextGDIPlusMMF into obs and type in rtpp, it doesn't show anything. My config looks exactly the same as in the tutorial. Sync always says that
osu was found
statusfinder success
beatmapfinder success
playfinder success

It seems no problem,did you play a beatmap?
please play once and pause,tab out and see Sync.exe if it exsits error.
The2ndDroid
everything works fine but when i try to put it on obs as a window capture it just turns into a black screen.
pls send halp ;w;
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

The2ndDroid wrote:

everything works fine but when i try to put it on obs as a window capture it just turns into a black screen.
pls send halp ;w;
Did you set it transparent?OBS wont catch any transparent window and I suggest use obs-plugins.
https://github.com/KedamaOvO/RealTimePP ... fullscrren
rui_ace
Very cool! I only started playing this game again today (after about two years or so) and this is a nice addition! 非常棒

(P.S. When you run it with empress it's 1287690.40pp apparently)
Fyuni
hello, i need help installing this pp displayer, i can't install it.
staddle

DarkProjector wrote:

Hiro3212 wrote:

Hi,

osu was found
statusfinder success
beatmapfinder success
playfinder success

I indeed played some maps and then tabbed back out, but OBS won't catch anything on the rtpp memory thing... It always is blank

Screens: https://imgur.com/a/4QqbF

Is there anything wrong if I have my OBS on version 21.0.1? maybe it is too new?
KedamaOvO

Hiro3212 wrote:

DarkProjector wrote:

Hiro3212 wrote:

Hi,

osu was found
statusfinder success
beatmapfinder success
playfinder success

I indeed played some maps and then tabbed back out, but OBS won't catch anything on the rtpp memory thing... It always is blank

Screens: https://imgur.com/a/4QqbF

Is there anything wrong if I have my OBS on version 21.0.1? maybe it is too new?

set DebugMode = True in config.ini.([RealTimePPDisplayer.SettingIni] and [OsuRTDataProvider.SettingIni]).
restart Sync.
Check that beatmap path , game status and mods exists in output message.
Mniam
Now i understand ,DarkProjector nice program and thx for help :lol:
staddle

KedamaOvO wrote:

set DebugMode = True in config.ini.([RealTimePPDisplayer.SettingIni] and [OsuRTDataProvider.SettingIni]).
restart Sync.
Check that beatmap path , game status and mods exists in output message.
This is the output when I start a beatmap: http://prntscr.com/i6c1il
It doesn't show anything about beatmap path... Anything I could try now? I used a symbolic link to move my songs folder to another drive, maybe this is the problem?
Japeachi Taho
Help it does not open for me :cry: :cry:

[12:01:20 AM] Loading....
[12:01:20 AM] Can't load C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.052\Plugins\BanManager.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.052\cache\cache_1c51df43\BanManager.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[12:01:20 AM] Can't load C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.052\Plugins\BeatmapSuggest.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.052\cache\cache_1c51df43\BeatmapSuggest.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[12:01:20 AM] Can't load C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.052\Plugins\DefaultPlugin.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.052\cache\cache_1c51df43\DefaultPlugin.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[12:01:20 AM] Can't load C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.052\Plugins\Newtonsoft.Json.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.052\cache\cache_1c51df43\Newtonsoft.Json.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[12:01:20 AM] Can't load C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.052\Plugins\NowPlaying.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.052\cache\cache_1c51df43\NowPlaying.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[12:01:20 AM] Can't load C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.052\Plugins\PPQuery.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.052\cache\cache_1c51df43\PPQuery.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[12:01:20 AM] Can't load C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.052\Plugins\RecentlyUserQuery.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.052\cache\cache_1c51df43\RecentlyUserQuery.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[12:01:20 AM] Load Internal Updater ...
[12:01:20 AM] Loaded 1 Plugins
[12:01:20 AM] Loaded 0 Sources
[12:01:20 AM]
Topic Starter
DarkProjector

JalilKablizo wrote:

Help it does not open for me :cry: :cry:

[12:01:20 AM] Loading....
[12:01:20 AM] Can't load C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.052\Plugins\BanManager.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.052\cache\cache_1c51df43\BanManager.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[12:01:20 AM] Can't load C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.052\Plugins\BeatmapSuggest.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.052\cache\cache_1c51df43\BeatmapSuggest.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[12:01:20 AM] Can't load C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.052\Plugins\DefaultPlugin.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.052\cache\cache_1c51df43\DefaultPlugin.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[12:01:20 AM] Can't load C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.052\Plugins\Newtonsoft.Json.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.052\cache\cache_1c51df43\Newtonsoft.Json.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[12:01:20 AM] Can't load C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.052\Plugins\NowPlaying.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.052\cache\cache_1c51df43\NowPlaying.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[12:01:20 AM] Can't load C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.052\Plugins\PPQuery.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.052\cache\cache_1c51df43\PPQuery.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[12:01:20 AM] Can't load C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.052\Plugins\RecentlyUserQuery.dll (Could not load file or assembly 'file:///C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$EXa0.052\cache\cache_1c51df43\RecentlyUserQuery.dll' or one of its dependencies. Operation is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515))
[12:01:20 AM] Load Internal Updater ...
[12:01:20 AM] Loaded 1 Plugins
[12:01:20 AM] Loaded 0 Sources
[12:01:20 AM]
Please read FAQ carefully
show more