forum

What is the worst gaming community (in your opinion)?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Z V I E R A T
csgo and osu have 11/10 best communities of all time
JustVayne

Lacrimae wrote:

self-explanatory title.

imo league and smite have the shittiest communities based on my experience

country-wise, it would be the PH community
League of legends IMO
Kagari
Music Game Hell (MGH) community :v

inb4 mgh member sees this
Raptops
I think that geometry dash's community is pretty bad because people are taking a game about a jumping square too seriously
-ExSayaKun-
playing MOBA with analog and with batman :shock:
Randomcat2000
About a year ago I got stuck in the undertale community because of my friend. And from that experience, even if there is some talent there, I would have to say the undertale community.
HalfHours

Lacrimae wrote:

self-explanatory title.

imo league and smite have the shittiest communities based on my experience

country-wise, it would be the PH community
League of Legends and World of Warcraft.
pkhg
osu
iBuyNeko

[Taiga] wrote:

League of Loosers
Cancer Strike
Defence of the Autism
Overshit
Path of Ebola (this one is very cancerous)

Generally every single game which have competitive scene in any direction.
what about Playerunknown's cancergrounds
keremaru
typically i would turn immediately to roblox, because tbh all it is is 12-year olds in discord screaming their heads off about some wrong turn they made in third-person on some steel pipe "parkour" map. that isn't even parkour, it's walking in a straight line and jumping off of platforms. minecraft's "parkour" community is the same as roblox, but less nauseating and less cancerous. roblox is more or less dead memes and terribly repetitive tycoons. tl;dr: roblox is 12-year olds screaming in a parkour/tycoon map.
Arospity
Geometry Dash, by far imo.
Doggebi
KO Hanin
keremaru
diep.io
early 2017 nebula was dropping their balls about sk. now i'm not sure anymore. it's like an accuracy graph on osu if you hit a beat right once in a while; the drama goes up on some random place, but most of the time, it's basically simpleton.
Keru Kawashiro
Geometry Dash
Overwatch
League of Legends
Minecraft
Emerold
as a person who went through many genres and titles i can definitely say the german call of duty community (especially in times after m2, more around bo2) has been the most toxic one. Even my mates were toxic, salty and flaming all the time. All seem to had their fun but nobody showed that like at all.
Just screaming, screaming, screaming. Very much "SCHEIßE" and "EYYY MAAANN" aand "SO KURZ VOR VSAT!!!". And still i have 1000 hours in Black Ops 2 Multiplayer. What a year this has been, haa, memories ^^
PhythaWish
A lot of the mainstream MOBA games got the worst communities due to the fact a lot of them ( not all of them ) are toxic kids fighting each other
Golterboose
Minecraft probs
romanzzz_old
tbh overwatch has been becoming pretty bad for me; everyone who says that "i shouldn't be banned for playing this hero!!!" but at the same time it's literally impossible to win because of the horrible character design (ie - you can't play certain heroes on certain maps) and it just makes the game practically pointless. i've been trying to at least enjoy my games (not ranking up, i'm where i'm supposed to be) but it's literally impossible due to some 21 year old whiny baby crying about how he wants to play torbjorn
Anthiese
Roblox: but the community sometimes gives me a good laugh

TERA: I've seen some pretty nasty people on there. I stopped playing last Halloween.

Splatoon: Everyone makes fun of each other for their choice of weapon o o f

Overwatch

Fire Emblem: Not really though?? There's some good parts but the FE community on Tumblr are the ones that make me angry.

Pokemon: 1. too many little kids (Obviously. Nintendo aims towards children, but most of their fanbase is made up of teens and adults.) 2. The competitive community is horrible at most times. They look down on everyone that doesn't participate in competitive, but I've met a few people who respect those who don't really like competitive. Honestly, competitive Pokemon isn't really for me.
Keru Kawashiro

Anthiese wrote:

Pokemon: 1. too many little kids (Obviously. Nintendo aims towards children, but most of their fanbase is made up of teens and adults.) 2. The competitive community is horrible at most times. They look down on everyone that doesn't participate in competitive, but I've met a few people who respect those who don't really like competitive. Honestly, competitive Pokemon isn't really for me.
May I add one more? If yes... (It's still about pokemon)

3. Pokemon XY&Z anime fanboys who seriously went hard to shit on Pokemon S&M anime (So hard that it's very often to see them disrespecting anyone else who says otherwise). Sure thing, the art style change might be intriguing, but all of these guys really need to calm their ass off, give the new series a room to breathe, and keep their salt for themselves.

Don't get me wrong, I also like XY&Z, but I never went apeshit like this xd
Kovar
I have played many games but I would say, "CS:GO" on ESEA servers and "League of legends" on a bad day
Jesseinator1000
CoD
lynxinursinks
I see a lot of people posting this game as their top, but i've had a pretty good experience so Osu! is actually low on my list. My top 3 are;
-Rainbow six siege (it gets worse the better you get, even though there are some pretty chill guys out there)
-League
-overwatch (...its gotten better...)
pandaBee
League and Dota, no contest.
No other game are you stuck in a match for 30-60 minutes with a room of teammates that want to tear each other's throats out.
Beard
geometry dash
Larc

PhythaWish wrote:

A lot of the mainstream MOBA games got the worst communities due to the fact a lot of them ( not all of them ) are toxic kids fighting each other
yuhaii
league and dota, then there's little big planet (the community has turned into salty shit)
overwatch...
Erryn_old
Ngl, I'd have to say the Undertale community is pretty bad. Not everyone, obviously, but a large amount.
Great game, bad community.
keremaru
i still think roblox is shit
9 year olds called me out for apparently hacking
learn to ambush, you idiots
trung121173
Both Osu! and Geomatry Dash , one is purecancer , other is a bunch of weeb alway thing their community is better than other communities
ZodiacLyfe
Dota and LoL.
PeridotBby
LoL, every match is the same, doesnt matter if you play good, there will be a toxic player that drop the match
bobbylux
Five nights at Freddys

Not so much anymore but a couple years ago they were going crazy with disgusting fanart
YoshiChen
In my opinion the worst community is the tf2 community due to the toxic chats and the hackers involved in it as well as trade scammers that scam other players for expensive items in the game.
ItzSupah
i mean. csgo is pretty bad. pubg has a lot of hackers in china mainly. theres a solution for the pubg issue... region lock china. osu is meh. call of duty gave me terminal aids. so if any of yall wanna play some counter strike with me i mean. heres the link, i play alot of csgo
Here :3
nikky
this community.

lol just kidding it's my school's gaming community they aren't even real gamers they only play mobile games.
0noderaRitsu
persona 3.4 and 5 fans
shin megami tensei elitists
undertale
cuphead
fnaf
doki doki literature club

i couldnt say minecraft and roblox since they are funny
Akanagi
L4D2's multiplayer community, less than 1k hours played => kick, 1 mistake => kick, not russian => kick, spam annoying emotes => not kicked
Closely followed by (back then) DotA 1
League
Hayzeusky
This community easily. Although its slightly rivaled by LoL.
xMelonadex

yuhaii- wrote:

league and dota, then there's little big planet (the community has turned into salty shit)
overwatch...
I think Roblox, Sonic, Minecraft, Undertale and FNAF are the worst gaming fanbases.
show more