forum

Problem with hand coordination

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI
You guys are probably gonna say play more again so I will

So I have this constant problem with hand coordination, to put it in words if my tapping hand gets tired my mouse hand gets tired as well.
It's pretty annoying especially at spaced streams, any advice on this?
Ninonuko
just... give up already...
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

Ninonuko wrote:

just... give up already...
no
- Zuramaru -
These threads always provide some entertainment. Keep them coming.
SPOILER
Play more. This is probably the only response you'll get from many people because there's no way for us to magically make you better at the game. You need to play more and practice.
pandaBee
Chop your hands off and sew them back onto the other wrist.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

pandaBee wrote:

Chop your hands off and sew them back onto the other wrist.
Maybe, Yeah I'll probably do that
KupcaH
you can try leaving game.
ManuelOsuPlayer

szkiller wrote:

So I have this constant problem with hand coordination, to put it in words if my tapping hand gets tired my mouse hand gets tired as well.
That's something good. Means you have good coordination. Improve your stamina tapping playing low bpm long stream maps.
https://osu.ppy.sh/b/207567 https://osu.ppy.sh/b/558314 Use AP or HT if you can't aim.
winber1
Quick Reply: Type your message here and hit Ctrl+Enter to send!
Jazz-Hands

winber1 wrote:

Err, oke

szkiller wrote:

When I was starting out, my mouse hand gets fatigued easily. especially on relatively harder BPM songs. this was because I retry the beatmap again and again until I get an S & Full Combo. If your hand gets hurt, the best way to get rid of it is simply taking a break. it's just your body telling you you've been using it too long, too hard, or incorrectly. try to find a comfortable position before playing.
Topic Starter
DXPOHIHIHI

Jazz-Hands wrote:

winber1 wrote:

Err, oke

szkiller wrote:

When I was starting out, my mouse hand gets fatigued easily. especially on relatively harder BPM songs. this was because I retry the beatmap again and again until I get an S & Full Combo. If your hand gets hurt, the best way to get rid of it is simply taking a break. it's just your body telling you you've been using it too long, too hard, or incorrectly. try to find a comfortable position before playing.

Well I think you said that backwards, pain sometimes helps us gain and learn something but sometimes it is bad for us.
My Angel Jeremy
why do 1500 pp need to do spaced streams
kartonrealista

szkiller wrote:

Sooo your hands are actually cordinated and that is the problem? wut

szkiller wrote:

What spaced streams? You mean something like this? Play easier maps