forum

ITT 2: We post shit that is neither funny nor interesting

posted
Total Posts
show more
B1rd
The 73% "other" is Italian.
DeletedUser_4041880
How long does your Internet need to be cut off? I can’t imagine going without it at home for more than a week
B1rd
My generation doesn't know the meaning of saving, apparently. Too much of a culture of consumerism. I suppose some people would say that internet is a "human right". It's not that bad though. If I want to use internet, I can go the library or stay with family. Now I have more time to do more interesting activities, read books and manga, go oudoors, etc. Not sure when I'll get it reconnected, I'm not happy with the government spying on me with mandatory data retention.
dNextGen
tfw the electric costs in my place is expensiver compared to the internet
Aurani
Well at least a positive thing is that Bird is finally gonna go out more.
Shohei Ohtani

B1rd wrote:

My generation doesn't know the meaning of saving, apparently. Too much of a culture of consumerism. I suppose some people would say that internet is a "human right". It's not that bad though. If I want to use internet, I can go the library or stay with family. Now I have more time to do more interesting activities, read books and manga, go oudoors, etc. Not sure when I'll get it reconnected, I'm not happy with the government spying on me with mandatory data retention.
"Man I've been banned for 1.5 years, but now I'm back, better see what fun and happening posts are happening on osu!"

>this

help
Nao Tomori
isn't that a good thing? x)
jjrocks

CDFA wrote:

B1rd wrote:

"Man I've been banned for 1.5 years, but now I'm back, better see what fun and happening posts are happening on osu!"

>this

help
Don't come back it's not good for the soul D:
Razzy

CDFA wrote:

B1rd wrote:

>this

help
is that a Neo avatar
Endaris

CDFA wrote:

B1rd wrote:

>this

help
At least they worked hard on modding v2 to calm your fury before unbanning you :^)
_handholding
yehaj dude when lazer
B1rd

CDFA wrote:

B1rd wrote:

>this

help
Is there a problem?
Surono

CDFA wrote:

B1rd wrote:

>this

help
da lejendre
Shohei Ohtani

Raspberriel wrote:

is that a Neo avatar
idk lmao I just looked in my sfw anime folders until I found a picture that wasn't horrifically mainstream and didn't look shitty compressed into a 128x128 box lol
yuhaii
oof
B1rd

yuhaii- wrote:

oof
Nice post.
_handholding

B1rd wrote:

yuhaii- wrote:

oof
Nice post.
Nice post.
B1rd
You're not gonna bait me into an eternal nice post loop, fool.
_handholding
oof
Seph

CDFA wrote:

Raspberriel wrote:

is that a Neo avatar
idk lmao I just looked in my sfw anime folders until I found a picture that wasn't horrifically mainstream and didn't look shitty compressed into a 128x128 box lol
how are you still alive
dNextGen
boy i kinda miss Mystearica maps, where he go tho
Seph
its a mystery, also wow erryone is coming back
Foxtrot

dNextGen wrote:

she rightfully fucked off after her sperg

Jordan wrote:

2% white...

/pol/, i have failed you...
actually, you'll fit in even better
Vararaup
WHERE'S THE KIKUO MAPS
abraker
my monthly post here
Zain Sugieres
last post in OT for 2017
Shohei Ohtani
no
yuhaii

B1rd wrote:

yuhaii- wrote:

oof
Nice post.
very nice post.
get oofed bitch
dNextGen

Foxtrot wrote:

dNextGen wrote:

she rightfully fucked off after her sperg

Jordan wrote:

2% white...

/pol/, i have failed you...
actually, you'll fit in even better
what was it again that caused her "outburst"
B1rd
I like Mystearica. And the mapping community is an obnoxious bunch. They get whatever criticism they deserve.
B1rd
Animus: (in Jungian psychology) the feminine part of a man's personality.

Anime: a type of show where men watch cute girls

Coincidence? I don't think so. Carl Jung invented anime.
Seph
its anima for femininity on man though
silmarilen
Wow jjrocks in 2017.
Shohei Ohtani
but like what happened to my userpage lol

It's been the same for like the last image got added Feburary 2nd, 2016, but most of the pics are from like 2015 lol.

help osu
Seph
thats because you removed me from your friends bryan
Shohei Ohtani
lmao my account got hacked like 3 years ago and they deleted all of my friends and also wrote FreeShavit on all of my maps so lmao
dNextGen

B1rd wrote:

I like Mystearica. And the mapping community is an obnoxious bunch. They get whatever criticism they deserve.

more like circlejerking madly like no other tbh but some of them are okay tho
Zain Sugieres
I regret everything
DaddyCoolVipper
Don't give up, Zain.
Zain Sugieres
I am fine now don't worry back to normal :D :D
show more