forum

Beatmap-Torrents

posted
Total Posts
show more
- Pandoro

Belley wrote:

I am the only who get error when i try to access to torrent site?
NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID
I need to use firefox and add a exception to say i understand the risk :(
Same for me...
You can use my "website" to download the torrent files for now.. I already tried to write to Hiramiya but he's not replying
Anyway: "Website"
Hiramiya
Everything for the site is now working again - turns out that some updates I did a while ago knocked out a Python module that is used for renewing my SSL certificate which didn't become obvious until it didn't work :(

0521-0530 magnet link has been added to the site, no torrent file yet as I'm going to be updating them all.

All of the magnet links now contain three trackers that will be used from now on - see the announcement on the torrents page for the list of trackers :)

Also for those who do help seeding and keeping a full copy of the collection, I will soon™ be releasing a torrent containing my full folder structure of every beatmap pack - this will be re-released every so often to include the latest packs as they come out.
- Pandoro
Updated all the torrents with the new trackers that hira posted on his website.
Plus, new pack is ready for some seeding :P
Beatmap Pack 531-540
Click here for the complete list.
chong601
updated my server with the latest torrents (except - Pandoro's latest torrent because server timed out)
forgot to keep track of the torrent updates due to RL stuff
- Pandoro
Looks like is offline, I'll check what happened as soon as I'm home.
Back online.
[Peachy]
they seem offline again?
Where can i get some of these (maybe 400-latest)
- Pandoro
[Peachy]
oho, now theyre working, must have been something wierd my side :D thanks
- Pandoro
New torrent pack available! Beatmap Packs 541-550
Click here to download
Phenomz
Are there torrents for the beatmap packs of other modes? (Taiko, ctb, mania)
- Pandoro
New torrent pack available! Beatmap Packs 551-560
Click here to download
- Pandoro
New torrent pack available! Beatmap Packs 561-570
Click here to download
- Pandoro
Fixed the website :P
Now it's a cool website :D
https://pandotracker.me/
ThShadowm
thanks man i apreciate it because ive had a crappy internet right now
- Pandoro
Osu beatmap pack 0571-0580 released!
Click here to download the torrent file.
- Shikieiki -
thanks man....
- Pandoro
Osu beatmap pack 0581-0590 released!

:arrow: I'm looking for help from someone with a better connection than mine for the release of the next megapack 501-600
I won't be able to send it fast enough if more than 1 person is downloading it at the same time.
chong601

- Pandoro wrote:

:arrow: I'm looking for help from someone with a better connection than mine for the release of the next megapack 501-600
I won't be able to send it fast enough if more than 1 person is downloading it at the same time.
I can help with that, but it would be nice if the megapack layout remains the same like the previous releases:

tn5421

chong601 wrote:

- Pandoro wrote:

I can help with that, but it would be nice if the megapack layout remains the same like the previous releases:

Make sure I get sent a complete copy before you make it publicly available; I will seed it from home + from seedbox.

Also, out of curiosity, would there be any interest in condensing the first 5 megapacks into one superpack torrent?
- Pandoro

tn5421 wrote:

Make sure I get sent a complete copy before you make it publicly available; I will seed it from home + from seedbox.

Also, out of curiosity, would there be any interest in condensing the first 5 megapacks into one superpack torrent?

If we create the new megapack it will end up using around 100gb for the seeders for a pack that is nearly useless.
You can just click 5 different magnets and you get the same result.

For the copy, I'll send you a pm as soon as I have it seeding.
tn5421
pandotracker.me has been unreachable for me for....well, several days now.

EDIT: 30 minutes after complaining, it comes up.
- Pandoro

tn5421 wrote:

pandotracker.me has been unreachable for me for....well, several days now.

EDIT: 30 minutes after complaining, it comes up.
Got some issues in my home network where an access points pretends to be the dhcp server and disconnects everything with wrong IPs
Fixed today morning :P
- Pandoro
Osu beatmap pack 0591-0600 released!

Osu beatmap pack 0501-0600 released!
:arrow: If you download this pack, please, leave it seeding, we need as much help as possible :P

tn5421
I've noticed that I'm not seeding 501-600 as much as I'm seeding the middle packs.
- Pandoro

tn5421 wrote:

I've noticed that I'm not seeding 501-600 as much as I'm seeding the middle packs.
Some people are still downloading the minipacks instead of the megapacks.
Anyway Happystick asked me to start a new thread and he pinned it, so from now on reply on this one
t/687910
Pituophis
301 - 400 isnt working for me
- Pandoro

Pituophis wrote:

301 - 400 isnt working for me
Try using the magnets, I'm getting errors aswell from the 301-400
Souldecision
Thanks a lot for this, I'll try to seed as much as I can when I'll finish the download <3
- Pandoro

Souldecision wrote:

Thanks a lot for this, I'll try to seed as much as I can when I'll finish the download <3

Hey Souldecision, the thread has been moved to https://osu.ppy.sh/community/forums/topics/687910