forum

[resolved] how to join multiplayer chat with irc client

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
frozz
someone can tell me about how to join multiplayer chat with irc client? (for example i use mirc client)

and this is needed for controling exhibition match instead of making 1 free spaces for host
because making 1 free slot for host can harm your match not harm, but your match will look like "oh, that's unfair tho, 1 team get 5 player and another team get only 4 player", especially team match

and what should you do next?
and how to join #multiplayer via irc?
and how to controll that?

Get the answer!

i assume that you creator of multiplayer rooms and you already knowing command that used on multiplayer (if you don't know command just type "!mp help" on #multiplayer chat)

Answer

Death wrote:

If you have created a room using the !mp make <name> command, BanchoBot should send you a link with your room id at the end. Or, click on the match history link in #multiplayer to get that same link.

Use the command /join #mp_room_id (e.g. /join #mp_12345678) to join the room via an IRC client.

If you add a referee to the game, they can also join the game via IRC using this same format.

I hope this help you to make multiplayer (or even tournament) that controlled via irc client
any question? feel free to pm me or osu! Support team

thread closed
Death
If you have created a room using the !mp make <name> command, BanchoBot should send you a link with your room id at the end. Or, click on the match history link in #multiplayer to get that same link.

Use the command /join #mp_room_id (e.g. /join #mp_12345678) to join the room via an IRC client.

If you add a referee to the game, they can also join the game via IRC using this same format.
Topic Starter
frozz
thanks for help!

Close this thread as solved
Tanza3D
Not closed
Death
Looks closed to me. Make a new thread if you are having issues.