forum

KOAN Sound & Asa - fuego (sakuraburst remix) [OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Wonki
hello

MX

I'm not sure this is good svs. From a subjective viewpoint, it doesn't seem to imply anything. Maybe I was wrong, though.

00:56:609 (56609|1) - Drum sound at the upper part became single note due to 3 LNs. Change this LN into a normal note. And add a note here 00:56:909 -

01:17:384 - 01:17:459 - I think intended. if not, you should notes here

01:18:359 - There is an obvious sound here, you should add a note maybe to 3?

01:18:959 - 01:19:559 - same as above

I like your map. But It would be better to use SV's that could at least provide some kind of prediction
Topic Starter
Couil
Green = Applied, Blue = Maybe applied, Red = Not applied

Wonki wrote:

hello

MX

I'm not sure this is good svs. From a subjective viewpoint, it doesn't seem to imply anything. Maybe I was wrong, though. Well, they might looks weird since it looks like i just put random numbers everywhere, but they're actually calculated to make it look like there's the same amount of distance between the notes as there would be without SVs. This to make it easier to sightread/read in general. I've used this method for most of the SVs in the map. TL;DR they're like that to create the correct "visual distance".

00:56:609 (56609|1) - Drum sound at the upper part became single note due to 3 LNs. Change this LN into a normal note. And add a note here 00:56:909 - ye sure, feels better tbh.

01:17:384 - 01:17:459 - I think intended. if not, you should notes here Since it's the calm part i think it's better to keep it as one note, though i never even though about adding more than one note there lol.

01:18:359 - There is an obvious sound here, you should add a note maybe to 3? Since both you and Halogen ask me to do it I guess i should. Still think its weird but /shrug. Added a note at 1.

01:18:959 - 01:19:559 - same as above Think these are a bit weird imo, since i didn't map this sound before, gonna keep it as it is for now. Changed a couple of things in the slow part though since i'm still very unsure about it.

I like your map. But It would be better to use SV's that could at least provide some kind of prediction They're predictable imo : (
Thanks for the mod ! ! Will apply the changes shortly.
juankristal
hit me up whenever you are ready because I am bubbling this
Pachiru
The work with the SV is so amazing, I don't imagine the time it might take you xD

Very great job man!
Topic Starter
Couil

juankristal wrote:

hit me up whenever you are ready because I am bubbling this
: o o o o o

Pachiru wrote:

The work with the SV is so amazing, I don't imagine the time it might take you xD

Very great job man!
Actually, it's really easy once you get a hang of it, since you only need to be a bit creative and plug some numbers into a formula. Probably only took me about 8-10 hours to map the SVs. Though I really appreciate the kind words! Thanks a bunch!
juankristal
NM
00:37:559 (37559|1) - I am not sure about keeping this one up, the HD doesnt use it and idk. It helps following the rythm but its up to you I guess.

00:52:559 (52559|2) - Maybe move that one to 4, so column 4 is not thaat empty. Similar to this 00:42:959 (42959|1) - but on column 1. And the same 01:02:159 - here.

If I recall correctly, 01:11:309 - here it should be a mini LN and not a 1/4 triplet. (00:52:109 - like here)

01:35:759 - For this one I imagine adding a note would be fine so the player can keep up with the tempo.

01:36:959 - I have my doubts for this kind of LNs, I personally think they are fine but you should ask Kawawa when he qualifies for a second opinion. Maybe using 1/2 LNs is better to give the players a bit of time to think of what is about to take place. Or maybe just use 1/1 LNs as the following sections 01:38:159 - .

01:42:059 - For this set I would likely use 1-4-1-4 instead of 2-3-2-3. To add a bit more variance to the map. There is some sort of pitch change too. This last suggestions applies to the second half of the ending.

EZ
00:37:859 (37859|1) - I would move this one to 3rd column, keep it as a one hand jump.

00:39:659 - For this kind of sections I imagine a 1-4-1-4 trill might be easier but your call.

00:40:559 (40559|1) - I dont think that should be an LN. A normal note is fine, no reason to have that 1/2 space between one LN and the other in an EZ.

00:42:059 (42059|3,42209|2) - I am not a fan of this for an EZ diff either, I would move that normal note to column 1 if you really want to keep that shape of pattern and then move the following LN. If not, just use 2 notes instead of one LN and one note.

00:44:909 (44909|0) - I think the rythm would be easier to follow if you move this note down to the white tick. And perhaps make this 00:45:359 (45359|1) - two notes instead of an LN (one in red, one in white)

00:47:009 (47009|1) - Perhaps use this one as a normal note and add one in the following white tick and then delete 00:47:309 (47309|2) - that.

This previous things applies to the rest of the second first half.

01:27:059 (87059|1,89459|1) - Why note have them all on the same column? I think on 3 should be fine.

:eyes:
Topic Starter
Couil
Green = Applied, Blue = Maybe applied or applied with small changes, Red = Not applied

juankristal wrote:

NM
00:37:559 (37559|1) - I am not sure about keeping this one up, the HD doesnt use it and idk. It helps following the rythm but its up to you I guess. Ye i should probably keep it consistent throughout the diffs and since i didn't do it in any of the other diffs i might as well also remove it herel.

00:52:559 (52559|2) - Maybe move that one to 4, so column 4 is not thaat empty. Similar to this 00:42:959 (42959|1) - but on column 1. And the same 01:02:159 - here. Yep, applied all.

If I recall correctly, 01:11:309 - here it should be a mini LN and not a 1/4 triplet. (00:52:109 - like here) tfw you make consistency mistakes even after copy pasting :thinking: Applied.

01:35:759 - For this one I imagine adding a note would be fine so the player can keep up with the tempo. I don't know, tried both and i think the one without the note for the tamberine(?) sound works better, since the drums stops playing. Though if you really think i should add a note I'll add it.

01:36:959 - I have my doubts for this kind of LNs, I personally think they are fine but you should ask Kawawa when he qualifies for a second opinion. Maybe using 1/2 LNs is better to give the players a bit of time to think of what is about to take place. Or maybe just use 1/1 LNs as the following sections 01:38:159 - . Well this specific case should be a 1/2 LN since the sound is ending far before when the LN ends. Gonna check the others as well but I'll ask kawawa when he mods it. Yep, both should be 1/2 LNs and not 3/4 LNs. And i think keeping them different from eachother is better since they're different lenghts (one being 2 breaths while the other being 1).

01:42:059 - For this set I would likely use 1-4-1-4 instead of 2-3-2-3. To add a bit more variance to the map. There is some sort of pitch change too. This last suggestions applies to the second half of the ending. Yep, the second half of this diff is kinda boring so this is a good add imo. Need to do some re-structuring though.

EZ
00:37:859 (37859|1) - I would move this one to 3rd column, keep it as a one hand jump. :thinking:

00:39:659 - For this kind of sections I imagine a 1-4-1-4 trill might be easier but your call. Hmm . . i don't know. Think this would crate a awkward pattern after the trill. Gonna keep it as it is now but if you/kawawa presist I'll change it.

00:40:559 (40559|1) - I dont think that should be an LN. A normal note is fine, no reason to have that 1/2 space between one LN and the other in an EZ. Yep, i suck at making low sr maps lol.

00:42:059 (42059|3,42209|2) - I am not a fan of this for an EZ diff either, I would move that normal note to column 1 if you really want to keep that shape of pattern and then move the following LN. If not, just use 2 notes instead of one LN and one note. Ye I'll make them normal notes, since I want to keep them on the same hand since both of the sounds are similar to eachother.

00:44:909 (44909|0) - I think the rythm would be easier to follow if you move this note down to the white tick. And perhaps make this 00:45:359 (45359|1) - two notes instead of an LN (one in red, one in white) Ye sure, don't quite know if i did it correctly but i think it makes it easier than before.

00:47:009 (47009|1) - Perhaps use this one as a normal note and add one in the following white tick and then delete 00:47:309 (47309|2) - that. Ye seems good. Used LNs there as 2 notes, with the initial press being one sound and the release being the other, but this isn't standard so it's probably really weird xd

This previous things applies to the rest of the second first half. :thumbs_up:

01:27:059 (87059|1,89459|1) - Why note have them all on the same column? I think on 3 should be fine. Sure about that? Since the second one has a pretty loud ding noise to it. Think I'll keep it as it is for now.

:eyes:
Thanks for the mod/check/BN post!! Applied changes and updated the beatmap.
Hanss
pls rank
Topic Starter
Couil

Noxus wrote:

pls rank
soon hopefully ; )
Chilly-
Probably one of my favourite SV maps, really fun to play

Good job Couil
Topic Starter
Couil

Chilly- wrote:

Probably one of my favourite SV maps, really fun to play

Good job Couil
owo

tack mannen
RoroTheDeer
Bruh when are you gonna rank this I want more ranked SV maps :cry: :cry:
Topic Starter
Couil

Insp1r3 wrote:

Bruh when are you gonna rank this I want more ranked SV maps :cry: :cry:
Out of my hands mang, just waiting on BNs to check it : (
Asherz007
juan tells me he still wants to take the bubble but he has his finals until Monday, so I'll just impart my general thoughts and whatnot for the time being.

Star Rating is completely useless for this kind of thing. You did express a concern about the spread I believe but I don't think the problem is where you think it is. In my opinion, the main problem is the gap between NM and HD; since HD also contains SVs, there's too much of a jump between the two because of how heavy the SVs are.

My suggestion would be to nerf the SVs in HD a fair bit since they appear to be identical to MX right now. Try to make them all normalised here if you can.

[General]
Just a couple of reminders:
  1. If you don't use a hitsound, there's no need to put it in the folder. (Remove soft-hitwhistle)
  2. The editor can only set ODHP values to one decimal place. (Editing the .osu for something you can't do in the editor is not allowed.)
  3. Rankable SV values are between 0.1x and 10x. (Due to how the client interprets SVs outside of these values, i.e. they're not the value they say they are)
Please sort these out, as they're all issues that are currently preventing the map from going any further.

Could have kiai I reckon. It sounds like there are sections where it would fit.

soft-hitfinish.wav is a little too quiet relatively imo. Might want to increase its volume with audio-editing software.

Tags: Remove everything that appears elsewhere in the metadata (like sakuraburst since that's in the title). When searching for tags it isn't case sensitive, so duplicates can be removed. Not sure about SV in tags but I think you're okay. (just once though lol)

I'll be looking forward to checking this, so let me know whenever that first icon comes through, just so things don't get that messy. Pretty sure Garalulu is also interested as well, so there's that. (or just call me back if everything else falls apart)

And stop trying to downplay that this was featured in mwc lol. That's a big thing xd
Topic Starter
Couil

Asherz007 wrote:

juan tells me he still wants to take the bubble but he has his finals until Monday, so I'll just impart my general thoughts and whatnot for the time being. I know Juan's been busy the last couple of months so wanted find another BN to take some burden off of his shoulders, but I'm happy that he's still wants to go through with it.

Star Rating is completely useless for this kind of thing. You did express a concern about the spread I believe but I don't think the problem is where you think it is. In my opinion, the main problem is the gap between NM and HD; since HD also contains SVs, there's too much of a jump between the two because of how heavy the SVs are.

My suggestion would be to nerf the SVs in HD a fair bit since they appear to be identical to MX right now. Try to make them all normalised here if you can. My main concern was that EZ were using too many 1/2 snaps, thought that was a unrankable lol. But if that's not a problem I guess I don't have to worry about it. Will change HD though, the SVs can be made much easier but i feel like it would loose some of it's charm if all the SVs were normalized, so will probably just make them easier and remove some unnecessary ones (like the stutter SVs in the streams or something).

[General]
Just a couple of reminders:
  1. If you don't use a hitsound, there's no need to put it in the folder. (Remove soft-hitwhistle) OOPS i forgot to remove it lol, it used to be a silent hitsounds but removed it for HS consistency between diffs
  2. The editor can only set ODHP values to one decimal place. (Editing the .osu for something you can't do in the editor is not allowed.) Oh, didn't know that. Will change the ODs on the ones with decimals.
  3. Rankable SV values are between 0.1x and 10x. (Due to how the client interprets SVs outside of these values, i.e. they're not the value they say they are) Oh didn't know this either. Guess I should read the ranking criteria before trying to rank stuff :upside_down: Changing the 0.01x SVs to .1x

Please sort these out, as they're all issues that are currently preventing the map from going any further.

Could have kiai I reckon. It sounds like there are sections where it would fit. Didn't choose to have an kai time since the ranked STD vers. didn't have one, but I'll consider having one (prolly gonna be the latter half of the chart if that's the case).

soft-hitfinish.wav is a little too quiet relatively imo. Might want to increase its volume with audio-editing software. owo)b

Tags: Remove everything that appears elsewhere in the metadata (like sakuraburst since that's in the title). When searching for tags it isn't case sensitive, so duplicates can be removed. Not sure about SV in tags but I think you're okay. (just once though lol) Ye, as you might've seen I'm not the greatest at metadata stuff (I even misspelled the song name the first time i uploaded it : ). Will update the tags to something that's more fitting for the song.

I'll be looking forward to checking this, so let me know whenever that first icon comes through, just so things don't get that messy. Pretty sure Garalulu is also interested as well, so there's that. (or just call me back if everything else falls apart) Will do!

And stop trying to downplay that this was featured in mwc lol. That's a big thing xd /shrug Felt like it wasn't a important add to the request and didn't want to spam you with unnecessary information lol.
Thanks for the quick check (and quick response). Will update the map shortly.
Topic Starter
Couil
All issues should be fixed now

Updated a few patterns, added new SVs to the HD diff (which turned out great imo, better than the original ones), fixed the old ones in MX, increased the volume of soft-hitfinish.wav, fixed the tags (oops accedently kept the old ones, will fix soon), fixed the ODs & HPs and added 2 kai times.
Asherz007
Indeed, the HD does look a lot better now.

Was just having a look around; there's literally no extra tags to be added, so just remove the duplicates.

However, I did find this on the ranked standard version you were talking about. Don't know whether you've seen this but I thought I'd flag it anyway.

hopefully juan should be here soon
Topic Starter
Couil

Asherz007 wrote:

Indeed, the HD does look a lot better now.

Was just having a look around; there's literally no extra tags to be added, so just remove the duplicates. Ye, had 3-4 tags yesterday but forgot to change em back after updating the map. Updating em when i get home later.

However, I did find this on the ranked standard version you were talking about. Don't know whether you've seen this but I thought I'd flag it anyway. Oh, i hadn't seen that lol. I'll change it to "&" and a lower cased fuego then. Was going off of a youtube vid, which probably isn't the most reliable source xd.

hopefully juan should be here soon ow o
Might change an SV or two in the HD diff later. Were some transitions i weren't quite 100% happy with, shouldn't affect the difficulty though, just visuals.

Edit: Tags and title+artist updated. Didn't change any of the SVs in HD since they were good enough after playing through em' again.
YaLTeR
Nooo, you made HD way easier, it was so fun to play, was a heavy SV map right at the edge of my skill level, so hard to come buy. :( Could you please link the previous version somewhere?

EDIT: I had an osz that's just a couple of days old (I hope I'm allowed to post this on the forums).

I hope this gets ranked, great map!
Topic Starter
Couil

YaLTeR wrote:

Nooo, you made HD way easier, it was so fun to play, was a heavy SV map right at the edge of my skill level, so hard to come buy. :( Could you please link the previous version somewhere?

EDIT: I had an osz that's just a couple of days old (I hope I'm allowed to post this on the forums).

I hope this gets ranked, great map!
Thanks for the kind words! I can post the old HD diff in the beatmap description (cuz i still have it on my old comp xd)

Also check out this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0. Should have some SV maps around the HD diff lvl : )
YaLTeR

Couil wrote:

Also check out this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0. Should have some SV maps around the HD diff lvl : )
Oh wow, thanks a lot for the list!
Pachiru
I can't wait to see this ranked omg!
Congratz!
Topic Starter
Couil

Pachiru wrote:

I can't wait to see this ranked omg!
Congratz!
!!! Thanks man :)
RoroTheDeer
Is it time for rank?!

Topic Starter
Couil

Insp1r3 wrote:

Is it time for rank?!

maybe ; ) ) )
juankristal
HD
00:53:159 (53159|2,53309|2) - Particulary not a fan of this, I think it could stay but if you feel its workable to move stuff around then give it a shot.
01:00:459 (60459|2) - Would move this one to 1, I think the pattern there is likely the hardest 1/6 of the HD and it spikes a bit. If your intention is to break the flow of the stair you could try this:

Perhaps 01:07:259 - (similar reasons as previously stated):

02:13:859 (133859|1) - For this note SV I would slow it down a bit when its about to hit the receptor bar and then bump it up for the last note of the map, would be easier to read imo.

I just love this diff man.

MX
00:38:459 (38459|0,40859|1,43259|2,45659|1,48059|3,50459|2,52859|0,55259|1,57659|0,60059|1,62459|2,64859|1,67259|1,69659|0,72059|0,74459|0) - I would personally delete this notes (to avoid the triples which are holding jacks). I think they overall waste your work on the SVs since it makes the patterns extremely harsh to hit and comparing it spread wise with the HD it just feels way too hard overall. I deleted those ones on my file and did jump from 93 to a 98 while I can SS that section on the HD one :/

00:43:509 (43509|1,43559|0,43559|0) - Would move this one step to the right, it keeps the buzz-ish effect while making the pattern a bit easier. Your choice in this one though, it could fit as it is too. Given its the only instance when you do so too it makes it a bit more weird.

00:47:009 - This is way too hard but I cant really come up with anything better LUL

02:13:859 (133859|2) - Same as HD I guess.

o
Topic Starter
Couil

juankristal wrote:

HD
00:53:159 (53159|2,53309|2) - Particulary not a fan of this, I think it could stay but if you feel its workable to move stuff around then give it a shot. I guess i can do it even thought i think this particular burst is one of the more comfortable ones (changed other bursts with similar patterning as well e.g. 01:02:459).
01:00:459 (60459|2) - Would move this one to 1, I think the pattern there is likely the hardest 1/6 of the HD and it spikes a bit. If your intention is to break the flow of the stair you could try this:

I just wanted to make a comfortable pattern, no real intention of breaking the flow or anything but i feel like moving it to 1 would make it even more awkward since col1 would be unbalanced compared to the others (4 notes vs e.g. 2 in col3). But made it easier and should be fine now.

Perhaps 01:07:259 - (similar reasons as previously stated):

ye this is one of the more awkward ones imo so gonna change it to something easier (might be somewhat hard still but it was the best i could do since i wanted the burst to start with a stream going from right to left)

02:13:859 (133859|1) - For this note SV I would slow it down a bit when its about to hit the receptor bar and then bump it up for the last note of the map, would be easier to read imo. ye, I went a little overboard on this last SV (might fit in MX but a bit too hard for HD), gonna do some tweaking to make it a bit easier.

I just love this diff man. s a m e, a lot better than MX imo

MX
00:38:459 (38459|0,40859|1,43259|2,45659|1,48059|3,50459|2,52859|0,55259|1,57659|0,60059|1,62459|2,64859|1,67259|1,69659|0,72059|0,74459|0) - I would personally delete this notes (to avoid the triples which are holding jacks). I think they overall waste your work on the SVs since it makes the patterns extremely harsh to hit and comparing it spread wise with the HD it just feels way too hard overall. I deleted those ones on my file and did jump from 93 to a 98 while I can SS that section on the HD one :/ I'm glad someone pointed that out. I honestly hate them as well, but i felt like it would make the MX diff too easy if i deleted em so kept them in. There's not really any sound to support them either. Thought it did loose some of it punch without the hands being there, but i think that's just because i'm not used to them yet. Deleted them.

00:43:509 (43509|1,43559|0,43559|0) - Would move this one step to the right, it keeps the buzz-ish effect while making the pattern a bit easier. Your choice in this one though, it could fit as it is too. Given its the only instance when you do so too it makes it a bit more weird. Ye tried to make it more comfortable since the pattern before it was horrendous. But given that the hands are gone now, i can make it a bit easier and remove the oh trill.

00:47:009 - This is way too hard but I cant really come up with anything better LUL The SVs are pretty brutal here which makes this pretty much the only thing you need to memorize in the diff. I could make the SVs a bit easier but i'm afraid that i might remove the flow if i do so, thought this section becomes fairly easy after a couple of tries so don't think this should be a problem in the long run, though if you want me to make the SVs a bit easier I'm all for it.

02:13:859 (133859|2) - Same as HD I guess. I think it's okey in this diff.

Also changed some patterns because they were awkward, they should be fine now. 00:38:459 + 00:57:659

o wo
juankristal
fix the preview time with the EZ and we good
Topic Starter
Couil

juankristal wrote:

fix the preview time with the EZ and we good
done
juankristal
and so my journey back to full bn status started.

Psure I am missing something here but woops
Topic Starter
Couil

juankristal wrote:

and so my journey back to full bn status started.

Psure I am missing something here but woops
: O O O O O

Thanks for everything you've done juan, deff couldn't have come this far if you hadn't pushed me to get mods a couple of months back!

(also, ye there's prolly something that could be improved upon but I'll let the next BN handle that ; ))
-mint-
HOLY SHIT IM SCREAMING I LOVE THIS MAP SO MUCH
Topic Starter
Couil

qqqant wrote:

HOLY SHIT IM SCREAMING I LOVE THIS MAP SO MUCH
A A A A A A A A A A A A A A H H H H H H H

thanks for the love mang : )
Pachiru
Nice!
Chilly-
Oh man, I seriously can't wait for this to get ranked
Topic Starter
Couil

Chilly- wrote:

Oh man, I seriously can't wait for this to get ranked
s a m e tbh

(also tanks for the stars < 3 3 3)
Asherz007
Shoulda got around to this sooner, but hey, I'm back again lol

Still tryna figure out what juan missed

Let's jump right in with it then.

1|2|3|4

Star Rating has always been a lie tbh

EZ
  1. 01:32:459 (92459|3,92609|1,92759|0) - A little shaky on whether these are loud enough to be followed, but up to you.
  2. 01:44:459 (104459|2,104609|1) - I think the wub might have completely disappeared in the middle, making these LNs a little questionable. You could do something like this as an alternative. (Might also want that first 1/2 LN in NM if used.)
  3. 01:49:409 (109409|1) - struggling on length for this one. The second half of the LN is complete silence, which does make it look a bit odd.
  4. 02:08:609 (128609|2) - Likewise here.
Other than that, pretty solid. Has to be said it has more characteristics of a Normal than an Easy, but it should be fine I think.

NM
Again, more like an HD here but whatever lol. Not much here at all. Weird layering, but solid all the way through.

1. 01:18:659 - given 01:21:059 (81059|2,81359|3,83459|2,83759|3,84059|0) etc., should there be a note here?
Other than that, I guess I'll just throw in that triples/hands/whatever-you-wanna-call-em aren't that common within Normals, so you could reduce 01:36:059 and 02:14:459 by one note, but that's entirely optional at this point.

HD(?)
I dunno about you, but hitting triples is a little bit harder than hitting quads... (especially like 02:03:659 (123659|2,123659|3,123659|0,123809|3,123809|0,123809|1) compared to MX and whatnot)

I wish I had something meaningful to say here, but I honestly can't find anything else to raise. Nice one lol

MX
I dunno whether you're trying to create some kind of pattern with the 1/6 rolls (alternating split or not), but it's kinda there sometimes, so I'll just ask anyway.

1. 00:47:009 - You could try similar values to around 01:44:759, another of the very few times you use the 1/8 snap. Or you could reduce to 1/4 or something. I guess the same at 01:06:209.
  2. 00:53:759 (53759|1,53909|2) - p sure this is an inconsistency. (see 00:44:159 -- 01:03:359 -- 01:12:959)
  3. 01:28:259 (88259|0,89459|0) - Just checking what these 1/4 LNs are for since I'm not sure I can see anything.
Good stuff.

Soon™
Topic Starter
Couil
Sorry if my responses seem weird, doing this on like 3 hours of sleep so don't know how to write in english anymore xd

Asherz007 wrote:

Shoulda got around to this sooner, but hey, I'm back again lol

Still tryna figure out what juan missed

Let's jump right in with it then.

1|2|3|4

Star Rating has always been a lie tbh T B H

EZ
  1. 01:32:459 (92459|3,92609|1,92759|0) - A little shaky on whether these are loud enough to be followed, but up to you. Since i've followed all of the "melody" notes before this, i think it's better to keep consistent and keep these in.
  2. 01:44:459 (104459|2,104609|1) - I think the wub might have completely disappeared in the middle, making these LNs a little questionable. You could do something like this as an alternative. (Might also want that first 1/2 LN in NM if used.) Ye, it did kinda feel weird after playing it a bit. Did some changes to the pattern, should be good now.
  3. 01:49:409 (109409|1) - struggling on length for this one. The second half of the LN is complete silence, which does make it look a bit odd. Think i was going for a "psuedo SV", as in you needed to hold the LN through the silent part without really knowing when to release. Though i do agree that it's kinda weird, changed it to a 1/2 slider instead.
  4. 02:08:609 (128609|2) - Likewise here. ^

Other than that, pretty solid. Has to be said it has more characteristics of a Normal than an Easy, but it should be fine I think.

NM
Again, more like an HD here but whatever lol. Not much here at all. Weird layering, but solid all the way through. This is what happens when a mapper who has mainly done 4-5* maps try to make a NM diff :upside_down:

1. 01:18:659 - given 01:21:059 (81059|2,81359|3,83459|2,83759|3,84059|0) etc., should there be a note here? Sure. I think i wanted to go for a emphasis on the distorted noises but since every other diff has it, it would be weird to leave it out in this one.
Other than that, I guess I'll just throw in that triples/hands/whatever-you-wanna-call-em aren't that common within Normals, so you could reduce 01:36:059 and 02:14:459 by one note, but that's entirely optional at this point. Might as well change em' to keep it consistent with the rest of the map. Also ctrl+h these notes; 01:35:609 (95609|2,95909|1)

HD(?)
I dunno about you, but hitting triples is a little bit harder than hitting quads... (especially like 02:03:659 (123659|2,123659|3,123659|0,123809|3,123809|0,123809|1) compared to MX and whatnot) Ye i know that and thought about changing the quads in MX to triples but i compromised by making the SVs in HD 1x and the ones in MX <1x. Think it's a good difficulty increase but if you want, I can make the quads in the MX diff triples (or at least the ones at 02:03:659 (123659|2,123659|3,123659|0,123809|3,123809|0,123809|1) since the rest pretty much plays the same).

I wish I had something meaningful to say here, but I honestly can't find anything else to raise. Nice one lol Thanks >.<

MX
I dunno whether you're trying to create some kind of pattern with the 1/6 rolls (alternating split or not), but it's kinda there sometimes, so I'll just ask anyway. Mainly just tried to make it even for all columns, didn't really try to make anything else. Though me a juan did delete the hands on the bursts in the previous mod so that might've made some of the patterns weird.

1. 00:47:009 - You could try similar values to around 01:44:759, another of the very few times you use the 1/8 snap. Or you could reduce to 1/4 or something. I guess the same at 01:06:209. Nerf'd both to use .4x instead of .2x, should be easier to read now.
  2. 00:53:759 (53759|1,53909|2) - p sure this is an inconsistency. (see 00:44:159 -- 01:03:359 -- 01:12:959) OH oops, ye that's an inconsistency.
    Fixed.
  3. 01:28:259 (88259|0,89459|0) - Just checking what these 1/4 LNs are for since I'm not sure I can see anything. For the "knocking" sound, but it feels like they're kinda out of place since the last one becomes a long LN (because of the bell sound). Removed em'.
Good stuff.

Soon™
o wo
Dez_old_1
I love this map <3 Best of luck getting it ranked!
Topic Starter
Couil

Dez wrote:

I love this map <3 Best of luck getting it ranked!
thanks mr GOD dez
show more