forum

[Archived] Huion 420 Lag Delay

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PhilippineEevee
I have a problem from my first received Huion 420 tablet. I'm using my old laptop called, Samsung N102SP. It does not have CD-ROM but I downloaded from Huion's official website. It worked well and I followed all the instructions. After 4 or 6 months(idk), it starts to lag my tablet. It's not about the game but the pen does, or a driver... I looked around on the forums and nothing worked for me. Still, I use my mouse sometimes because it's too hard for me to control the cursor...

ANY IDEAS HOW TO FIX IT???

osu! version: 20171215.2 (latest)
Kishuya

PhilippineEevee wrote:

I have a problem from my first received Huion 420 tablet. I'm using my old laptop called, Samsung N102SP. It does not have CD-ROM but I downloaded from Huion's official website. It worked well and I followed all the instructions. After 4 or 6 months(idk), it starts to lag my tablet. It's not about the game but the pen does, or a driver... I looked around on the forums and nothing worked for me. Still, I use my mouse sometimes because it's too hard for me to control the cursor...

I used to use huion and because of it's problems, I switched to an xp-pen. If you drag alot with the huion, it's going to start glitching out after a couple of months or so; from what I remember, the huion isn't the best when it comes to hovering either. If it's the problem that I think it is, you'll probably just have to get a new tablet, however... the new windows update has messed up alot of things to do with gaming so could be that. You should try updating the driver or getting on older driver.
Topic Starter
PhilippineEevee

KuroTX wrote:

PhilippineEevee wrote:

I used to use huion and because of it's problems, I switched to an xp-pen. If you drag alot with the huion, it's going to start glitching out after a couple of months or so; from what I remember, the huion isn't the best when it comes to hovering either. If it's the problem that I think it is, you'll probably just have to get a new tablet, however... the new windows update has messed up alot of things to do with gaming so could be that. You should try updating the driver or getting on older driver.
Where I can buy a XP-pen?