forum

Hai hai! :3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
DJShy3
Hello! I am a long time player of OSU!, long time wanter of creating beatmaps, but a newcomer to the forums. Long story short, I'm too socially anxious for even the internet, unless I'm being a complete 180 of myself.

Believe you me, it is taken a LOT of me to even type this.

Regardless, I hope to be a common face around here. :3

...Unless my internet and/or sound goes out. Again... 3:
keremaru
hi! welcome to the forums!
i like that you're starting to talk here and break out of your shell, trust me, the internet is a scary place when you don't know what to do. at least, that's what i thought when i started talking on the internet. honestly, i was just trying to figure out what i was on the internet in the beginning. but there are also individuals that make it a nice place to be. just try not to be scared, and don't worry about what people think ;P
DJ Enetro
... you know you can’t ask for beatmaps on the forums right? You have to make them yourself unfortunately.

hey, I must say the same here tbh.

(btw keremal I don’t play pokemon, only watch the dubbed anime rip. I used to play HG then gave it to my brother for him to use.
But the screen is all anomalous smh)
keremaru

DJ Enetro wrote:

... you know you can’t ask for beatmaps on the forums right? You have to make them yourself unfortunately.

but i spent the last hour re-downloading my entire beatmap collection

DJ Enetro wrote:

say what now

DJ Enetro wrote:

(btw keremal I don’t play pokemon, only watch the dubbed anime rip. I used to play HG then gave it to my brother for him to use.

(...)
(i feel like i don't know you anymore XD)
Cahyono29
all i want to said already said by keremal,so yeah.....welcome :)
Topic Starter
DJShy3

DJ Enetro wrote:

Oh no, you misunderstand.

When I said I'm a long time "wanter of creating beatmaps", I meant I want to create beatmaps myself. But between having ADHD and being generally intimidated by lots of things shown to me all at once, I haven't been able to get started to learn.
DJ Enetro
Oh ok then, thank for explaining.

“Welcome to the forums and enjoy”!
Jun Maeda
Welcome! ^^
vizzy
Welcome to the forums~