forum

Yay my first <100 UR play

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Beard
I was on a random multi and you can't check what UR you have on a multi but I thought it was something good so I left the game and checked my UR. Sure enough HOLY GUACAMOLE

map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/236292
pandaBee
That's a spicy habanero.
zeplic
It's completely foreign to me how players can score error margins of <10ms on both sides . At best ive only ever achieved a single digit on the +ms side while still having something like -12 or -14 on the -ms side.

Difficulty of the map aside i think its impressive to achieve on whatever you play.

Does anybody have any advice on finding such a narrow error range- especially in a non hr setting
bigfeh

zeplic wrote:

It's completely foreign to me how players can score error margins of <10ms on both sides . At best ive only ever achieved a single digit on the +ms side while still having something like -12 or -14 on the -ms side.

Difficulty of the map aside i think its impressive to achieve on whatever you play.

Does anybody have any advice on finding such a narrow error range- especially in a non hr setting
play more and dont mash
zeplic

bigfeh wrote:

zeplic wrote:

play more and dont mash

grats on your meme

But honestly though, anybody with an actual play total and or hit count around mine or higher want to add any input? Im open to the offline players to in this case
pandaBee
You do it by improving your accuracy.
Yolshka

zeplic wrote:

grats on your meme

But honestly though, anybody with an actual play total and or hit count around mine or higher want to add any input? Im open to the offline players to in this case
Well it helps that, that specific map is possibly the easiest map in the whole game to get good accuracy on.
Honestly it doesn't really matter, what ms you get as long as it's within the maps OD range in the 300 bracket.

You'd have to be able to perfectly read the ar to make it lower.
The reason it's easier to acc ar10 is because there's no time to think. Lower ar is always going to be harder to acc, even if you can read it perfectly.

That's assuming that you can read AR 10 even on the lowest possible object density, which is kinda hard to react to.

So it's pretty much comes down to how much you can overpower the map, if you can read it perfectly, have the required finger control, excess aim and stamina, because you'd have to more than it's necessary to make your play absolutely perfect, speed, and you also pay your maximum amount of attention, then you can get your lowest UR score with the best acc.

So git gud is pretty much a solid, self explanatory answer in my book.

But on certain maps it will always be harder/easier to get perfect scores, regardless how good you are, but you can improve of course.
E m i
low ur is easy if you try to make everything as consistent as possible
example:
0mm starting point
2mm actuation point
4mm bottom out point

you can't feel the second one - you can only feel when your finger touches the key (0mm) and bottoms out (4mm).
As an example if you activate the key 8ms before bottoming out, and then press the key twice as fast, you will activate it 4ms before bottoming out...

So using the same speed and force every time makes the keypresses more consistent and just gives you lower ur ez.
Thirty30
Now <90 UR go go go
Edgar_Figaro

zeplic wrote:

if your error is more often on the negative side it means that you are hitting early more often. If it's like this on every song you might want to try adjusting your offset slightly to try and get the +/- as close to equal as possible.
N0thingSpecial

zeplic wrote:

You won’t really get answers you want cause it depends on what you’re comfortable with, at my skill level I could probably SS some random monstrata 4* triangle map with 80UR cause the pattern is piss easy to hit accurately.
-Makishima S-
gz

now play more
ManuelOsuPlayer

zeplic wrote:

Agressor Bunx - Tornado (Original Mix) [Insane] +HR (99.17%) This is 82 UR. Could be around 79 without get 3 or 4 x100 at start.
SS nomod i have from 90 to 110 UR 6-6 8-8 or something similar.
With hidden around 120-140 UR.

PD: Forgot to say i had this map into my OD10 practice collection. So i have around 150 plays on it. That matters.
KupcaH

[Taiga] wrote:

gz

now play more
This guy knows