404notfound

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
SUGARBOY
404notfound
Thirty30
It took as much time as I took probably a little over 2 months

but it really doesn't matter how long it takes you to reach something, everyone has a different pace. Just have fun and make sure to listen to Bubbleman's anti-tilt song
Vuelo Eluko
3 years
Topic Starter
SUGARBOY
rip
N0thingSpecial
2 weeks?
Full Tablet
Less than 1 hour
-Makishima S-
few hours at my time
:thonkang:
pandaBee
I gave peppy all my osucoins and he gave me all the PPs

If you're serious about this question though maybe you should look up some online databases with player info, maybe ask the demonlord man himself
ManuelOsuPlayer
Time playing dosn't matter. When i start playing, 50k was around 2k PP and now It's around 3k PP
Vuelo Eluko

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

Time playing dosn't matter. When i start playing, 50k was around 2k PP and now It's around 3k PP
i was like rank 7k with 2900pp at one point during ppv2... and your join date seems like it was early in ppv2
so that doesnt sound quite right
winber1
mush time
Celine
I don't think I was 6 digit for longer than few days back then
mulraf
i'm not even sure if there were 200.000 people clicking circles to the beat when i started :x maybe, but then a few hours at best :x
abraker
A few pp farm maps all less than a minute long and you are top 200k.Slap DT on it and now you are top 100k. DT HR and 75k.

Now go learn a real rhythm game
I Give Up
Instantly? I started back when 200k was starting point for actually fc'ing 1 star map.
Aegyo
1 minute
Kondou-Shinichi
1 week
ploxyzero
I got above 200,000 a few days ago, took approx. 30 hours of playtime
And just got my first two scores above 100pp yesterday!

Edit: just for kicks, I overlayed the graphs for our ranks just to compare (mine is blue). They're very similar!
KupcaH
day
worst fl player
1 map
pandaBee
Over a thousand setting suns.
Heartstrings
i hit it around a month ago, so maybe like 30-40 hours of playtime? rn im trying to break 5 digit and im pretty close, my rank is going up fast
Kishuya

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

that's pretty debatable; back around April 9th, 2017, 915pp would get you top 190k, now 1kpp puts you at top 225k.
ManuelOsuPlayer

KuroTX wrote:

ManuelOsuPlayer wrote:

that's pretty debatable; back around April 9th, 2017, 915pp would get you top 190k, now 1kpp puts you at top 225k.
Just an example, wasn't saying real numbers.
Talking about real numbers: I was 55k around a 1 or 2 years ago. I down to around 70k with small PP increasement. That means, who was 50k 1-2 year ago and stop play, it's now around 70k 90k
That means the post dosn't make sense.
Who played the game 7 years ago, could get 200k in a couple days. And know maybe need months. And at 2030 maybe need a year to reach 200k.

No sense compare time expend playing without add when it was.

Peppy reached rank 1 in 10 seconds. You get the point? 8-)
lolerie
27 days