forum

Two special mods for CtB

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
TriangularPizza
Thanks for viewing this :) :D :)
I had these idea for 2 special mod

:arrow: The first one is the Orbital Mod
It makes the Ctb only axis, the x-axis wraps around a circle and there is like a circle/planet so the catcher can catch the fruit.
So, it''s ike the fruit drops around the planet/circle
Also, the catcher move in circles because it is round
and the screen being crop into a square :?: its just the playfield that is square.

:arrow: The second one is like a 2 Player Mod
It makes the game had 2 catchers and maybe double the amount of fruit drops in it.
It maybe can be a split screen
Or just double fruit drop like example there is a fruit drop simultaneously and its like mirror the fruit drop
Example: there is 2 fruit drops simultaneously and its like mirroring the fruit. It's like a fruit on the left side of the screen and the other one vice versa.

Note that these are just some Special mod. It should not suppose to be using for serious play and it is in UNRANKED mode like the Relax mod and just for FUN

Tell what you think and also maybe put some further suggestions to this topic
I hope someone like a moderator(I think, idk :roll: ) or peppy see this. :lol:
Sandy Hoey
I dont see the first one being any different really than normal CtB. Coop could fun or visually cool to watch
Xinnoh
first one is a good idea but only as a different gamemode. Second would be too niche to develop
Topic Starter
TriangularPizza

Sandy Hoey wrote:

I dont see the first one being any different really than normal CtB. Coop could fun or visually cool to watch
It's just a mod that change the visual of the gameplay into something different
So, its like a visual change mod
And yeah ,its look cool for Co-op too
twirl_old_1
if only i still had some priority stars, i love the co-op idea!