forum

[Archived] Warping issues on Taiko/Editor (unsure about other modes)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Kazu-
Problem Details:
It happens randomly to me, sometimes I don't have any other processes running background, temperature is okay, but osu keeps warping for no reason while playing/editing, making my game warp/ desync/ or even completely get bugged until I go back to menu
Also I want to mention that the video is made by a friend who has the same exact problems.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20171106.5 (latest)
:0
Dntm8kmeeatu
Something for sure is interfering with osu!. Whether it's a background program, antivirus, or Windows process. Please make sure you don't have any background programs or processes spiking or using any CPU / Disk while playing.

Try closing everything you don't need. Ant-virus are known to cause stuff like this, try temporarily disabling it at your own risk and see if the issue persists.
Topic Starter
-Kazu-
last time it happened I went full rage mode and got rid of everything including anti-virus and it kept happening, it probably isnt the issue :(
LittleFox

Dntm8kmeeatu wrote:

Something for sure is interfering with osu!. Whether it's a background program, antivirus, or Windows process. Please make sure you don't have any background programs or processes spiking or using any CPU / Disk while playing.

Try closing everything you don't need. Ant-virus are known to cause stuff like this, try temporarily disabling it at your own risk and see if the issue persists.
I work a lot with resource demanding programs that do cause this while im rendering something, but the interesting part is that this happens also while im doing nothing at all (You can even tell in the video that the ms didnt go higher than 1 demonstrating that the machine wasnt doing anything at all [despite being also recording the screen])