forum

[Archived] Not showing replays and other things

posted
Total Posts
show more
Luna
I'm just saying that I have the same problem and added a few details, I don't know how to fix it either :P
-Chitose-
I have same problem to i'm afraid if my rank not counted now :( ... so should it be tagged as "confirmed" until peppy fix it?
Tanomoshii Nekojou
same problem here

edit:
retried a different diff, still the same
DennySega24
Same problem here... See my profile n check the historical :(
Lyawi
But it's not happening on each map you guys play, right?
Sowisty
Same problem
Sowisty
No it's not happening on every map lol
Sowisty
But it's only not showing when overwriting old score
Lyawi
^ I'm sure all the information you gave are helpful right now, but next time edit your last comment instead of creating new ones owo
Sowisty

Lyawi wrote:

^ I'm sure all the information you gave are helpful right now, but next time edit your last comment instead of creating new ones owo
lol i edited
DennySega24
But i play many map,, and that doesn't show my scoreboard n replay (Include SS rank and Ranked score doesn't submit).. then i go offline :(
Sowisty
Hmmm.... I played a map where i haven't had a score on it and i completed it and it submitted. That's weird

2complexxx

Sowisty wrote:

Hmmm.... I played a map where i haven't had a score on it and i completed it and it submitted. That's weird

Did you get ranks and pp?
Topic Starter
cla7997

Sowisty wrote:

Not for me, for the screenshot on the post I've tried a map that I've downloaded today, so I wasn't overwriting old scores.
I mean, yesterday everything was working well, the scores were submitting, etc... but today for some reasons it happens for every map that I complete
NightNarumi
Got the very same problem, I feel so sad now that I finally Fc'ed a certain marathon map.
Tried various modes, difficulties and songs, but nothing will submit at all.
I get the same as what you guys have in your printscreens, but it also won't show in my global/country leaderboards, only my local leaderboards has the scores.
yoyopa
Same here, has anyone found a way to fix this yet?
Sowisty

cla7997 wrote:

Sowisty wrote:

Not for me, for the screenshot on the post I've tried a map that I've downloaded today, so I wasn't overwriting old scores.
I mean, yesterday everything was working well, the scores were submitting, etc... but today for some reasons it happens for every map that I complete
oh that's bad
Sowisty

2complexxx wrote:

Sowisty wrote:

Did you get ranks and pp?
idk
Turtlesoap
Has it been an official announcement of whats going on or is it just like this for everyone where random maps dont submit??
Trosk-
Hello,

If your scores are appearing in the "Recent Plays (last 24h)" section of your profile, they are being submitted correctly. It seems like the scoreboards are being slow to update.
We are looking into this issue and it will be fixed as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Topic Starter
cla7997

Trosk- wrote:

To the people who are having issues with scores not submitting: Do you have, by any chance, Local Ranking activated instead of online rankings (global, country, friends, mod specific)?
How can I check that?
Turtlesoap
Trosk, yes I think I had local rankings activated, if that even makes a difference
Trosk-

Turtlesoap wrote:

Trosk, yes I think I had local rankings activated, if that even makes a difference

I was thinking about a case where that could be an issue, but it doesn't seem to be the problem right now, so that's why I edited my previous post. Sorry about that. We'll keep looking for a solution.
peppy
I may have found an issue causing some replays to not correctly be stored (one of the submission servers was in a bad state and couldn't access s3 intermittently).

Please try again now and see how things are. Note that there will be some scores which will permanently not have a replay :(. If this bother you please try and beat your score and set a better one with a replay!
Tanomoshii Nekojou

Trosk- wrote:

Hello,

If your scores are appearing in the "Recent Plays (last 24h)" section of your profile, they are being submitted correctly. It seems like the scoreboards are being slow to update.
We are looking into this issue and it will be fixed as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.
i can confirm that my plays are on my Recent Plays.... thanks! :3

peppy wrote:

I may have found an issue causing some replays to not correctly be stored (one of the submission servers was in a bad state and couldn't access s3 intermittently).

Please try again now and see how things are. Note that there will be some scores which will permanently not have a replay :(. If this bother you please try and beat your score and set a better one with a replay!
thanks alot peppy sama :3 but its still sad to hear that my replay cannot be recorded tho its on the top 50... :( :( :o :o

EDIT:

Its working fine for me now~.. :3
Fulgu

Trosk- wrote:

Hello,

My replay isn't on my "Recent Plays(last 24h)" section. It's a new top score and 500pp+ (my first 500pp+). I hadn't closed my osu! after doing this play. So, I wait with osu! open while my score isn't on this section ?
Turtlesoap
My scores that I set when the problem occured has now alteast been submitted correctly and I’ve gotten pp for it
NightNarumi
Same :)
Suwako

peppy wrote:

4MOD,No spin,ss...TAT
Topic Starter
cla7997
Now it's working fine to me
Fulgu

cla7997 wrote:

Now it's working fine to me
Yeah, it's working but i lost my 500pp+ :(
Topic Starter
cla7997

FulgurentKille wrote:

Yeah, it's working but i lost my 500pp+ :(