forum

2017 Top 10 Singaporean Players Vote (osu!standard)

posted
Total Posts
show more
Histoire
2015 logo is by me thanks credits pls....
Tokiharaa
au ah au salakau
Topic Starter
LanJay

Histoire wrote:

2015 logo is by me thanks credits pls....
Was already credited at the bottom

Edit: I added your name there as well
Loslite
1. GSB
No need to say.

2. Emilia
No need to say.

3. LanJay
High acc player who is able to play a wide variety of mods, including EZ. LanJay has shown great improvement over the past year or two, especially when it comes to speed and HR. He is also very consistent in tournaments.

4. Elegant Loli
One of my favourite players. He is very consistent overall and will crush almost every 7-8* map you throw at him. Pretty much as LanJay said, he is the BeastTrollMC of Singapore.

5. Nakano-
One of the few ar 11 players out there. He is a veteran in the game and can play old and new maps equally well. He is also able to do streams much better than most of the country, garnering incredibly high acc with hr on maps like goreshit - there are no angels here.

6. [-Lockon-]
One of the fastest players around and has gone through incredibly fast improvement. He joined the game later than me, which is around 2 years ago, but is able to match up with some of the top players here.

7. Rtyzen
Very overlooked and underranked player (esp to those not in SG). He has incredibly high consistency in tournaments and was always a key player in OWC. He is also able to do DT very well, as shown by his top scores.

8. monome
Tap + zx player like Emilia. She is also very consistent on high difficulty maps and is able to play HD well. Definitely deserves to be on the list.

9. Raindrop
Highly proficient mouse player who is able to do difficult as well as tech maps and achieve high acc either way. He is able to play a variety of mods and ar due to his massive experience in the game. He is also one of the key players in OWC over the many years he has been in the game.

10. Jolene
I am very surprised to have not heard of her till the start of this year (or when she was unrestricted). She has set many impressive HR (being considered the best HR player at one point in time) and no mod scores, like Airman SS, that really sets her apart from the rest of the players here. Unfortunately, I am not as familiar with her as a player, so I cannot give a proper evaluation.

I wanna put SeeL here so I can have him use his skin, but there are wayyy too many good players that I wanna mention too :'(
SeeL

Loslite wrote:

I wanna put SeeL here so I can have him use his skin, but there are wayyy too many good players that I wanna mention too :'(
If I am at least in honorable mentions I will put SeeLakau in the description 8-)
Qrisp
1. Emilia
2. Elegant Loli
3. LanJay
4. GSBlank
5. [-Lockon-]
6. Rtyzen
7. Jolene
8. _Xancos_
9. Nakano-
10. SeeL

Might change in the future.
Loslite

SeeL wrote:

Loslite wrote:

If I am at least in honorable mentions I will put SeeLakau in the description 8-)
Yes ples
RiceyRice
1) [-Lockon-]
2) LanJay
3) Emilia
4) GSBlank
5) Nakano-
6) ElegantLoli
7) Raindrop
8) SeeL
9) Crafticious
10) Rtyzen
tokaku
1. StrafingHunter
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
ExImperia
please note: all top 10 players of top sg shld represent sg in owc cus they can ez trash other players, these hand pick players chosen by me can all at least beat cookiezi 10^infinity - 0, please DO NOT question my decision

before I go my top 10 list, I would like to say that there is this one player no one can ever beat. he is so good, u cant even dream of beating him nor think about beating him. beating him is not not possible, it is IMPOSSIBLE and that is

0. Eximperia
this guy aka god aka master aka everyone's 神 is someone who can destroy every pleb without trying. he beat cookiezi in osu tutorial beat every one in every possible way and most importantly, he created everything and osu and peppy and cookiezi so u obv lose

okay here is actual top 10 as no one can compare to god himself since he is anomaly and cannot be counted for fairness purposes for other top players

1. fengshuimaster
idk whr he go, idk if he is restricted, but his prof pic last time Korean girl hottie so no 1

2. ryangbw
he inactive but he love live fan and love live fan is top!!! and he malay

3. cakkie-chan
my fav 7 digit player who passed image material with 85%< first try, any 7 digit pass image material with dat acc means fc 999999 stars at rank 1

4. narutofangirl69
an actual fanGIRL (not a boy k :D) of Naruto and he got Naruto picture so deserve in top 10 + his name got 69 and 69 is best number (everyone knows)

5. zhixuan21
he v cute and he got hot gf means he have life, any one with actual life is better than any player in osu except above mentioned cus all osu player has no life play osu and farm tv size map

6. circular
he has insane accuracy on gimmicky maps that even top players (worldwide) have difficulty playing (dokkin summer adventure and joker) and he is legit, so obviously top 6

7. wailord2700
ah this guy, very long time player, very experienced player, too many things to say, but mainly cos he is pokemon fan since his name got wailord inside. however, he not that high cos unfortunately, Naruto & lovelive>pokemon

8. dotzeix
it is one of top osu standard players and it practises osu by playing brawlhalla everyday, also it is actually a fwuffy cute teddy bear playing osu, so all u plebs cant compare it (all u plebs are humans)

9. lanjay
he only here cos his name reminds me of u know "wat". he owner of sg server and hence the only top 10 player in sg that is in the REAL top 10 list that is FAR superior that the fake pp list. commendable and ought to deserve more respect

10. -okaysonz, [-lockon-], pls enjoy game and every single sg player that quit osu
quitting osu auto make u top 10 as u know u are so good osu don't deserve u since real life more challenging

OKAY that is the most legit top 10 list and the real list every one should follow to. it is not troll, it is legit

now for my honourable mentions

- emilia
not a bad player for top 1 sg, he tap and aim with tablet, he cute and his name is real waifu, not good enough for top 10 since he all luck no skil

- elegant loli
he jump rank from 100000000000000 to 1 in one hr, he reverse sweep flask and he sleep everyday for 69696 hours, auto in honourable mention, but needs to beat me first to be top 10

- seel
his name got seel which is cute animal and he is mouse player, he rank up quite fast, quite good but not good enuf

- gsblank
he cute, he hate hd, he love hr, and he loves to buy garena shell so he inside

- pls enjoy game
at the very least he enjoy game
edit: pls enjoy game in top 10 cos he quit the game

THANK U FOR READING

ps. don't delete ty
achyoo

ExImperia wrote:

please note: all top 10 players of top sg shld represent sg in owc cus they can ez trash other players, these hand pick players chosen by me can all at least beat cookiezi 10^infinity - 0, please DO NOT question my decision

before I go my top 10 list, I would like to say that there is this one player no one can ever beat. he is so good, u cant even dream of beating him nor think about beating him. beating him is not not possible, it is IMPOSSIBLE and that is

0. Eximperia
this guy aka god aka master aka everyone's 神 is someone who can destroy every pleb without trying. he beat cookiezi in osu tutorial beat every one in every possible way and most importantly, he created everything and osu and peppy and cookiezi so u obv lose

okay here is actual top 10 as no one can compare to god himself since he is anomaly and cannot be counted for fairness purposes for other top players

1. fengshuimaster
idk whr he go, idk if he is restricted, but his prof pic last time Korean girl hottie so no 1

2. ryangbw
he inactive but he love live fan and love live fan is top!!! and he malay

3. cakkie-chan
my fav 7 digit player who passed image material with 85%< first try, any 7 digit pass image material with dat acc means fc 999999 stars at rank 1

4. narutofangirl69
an actual fanGIRL (not a boy k :D) of Naruto and he got Naruto picture so deserve in top 10 + his name got 69 and 69 is best number (everyone knows)

5. zhixuan21
he v cute and he got hot gf means he have life, any one with actual life is better than any player in osu except above mentioned cus all osu player has no life play osu and farm tv size map

6. circular
he has insane accuracy on gimmicky maps that even top players (worldwide) have difficulty playing (doki-doki summer time and joker) and he is legit, so obviously top 6

7. wailord2700
ah this guy, very long time player, very experienced player, too many things to say, but mainly cos he is pokemon fan since his name got wailord inside. however, he not that high cos unfortunately, Naruto & lovelive>pokemon

8. dotzeix
it is one of top osu standard players and it practises osu by playing brawlhalla everyday, also it is actually a fwuffy cute teddy bear playing osu, so all u plebs cant compare it (all u plebs are humans)

9. lanjay
he only here cos his name reminds me of u know "wat". he owner of sg server and hence the only top 10 player in sg that is in the REAL top 10 list that is FAR superior that the fake pp list. commendable and ought to deserve more respect

10. -okaysonz, [-lockon-] and every single sg player that quit osu
quitting osu auto make u top 10 as u know u are so good osu don't deserve u since real life more challenging

OKAY that is the most legit top 10 list and the real list every one should follow to. it is not troll, it is legit

now for my honourable mentions

- emilia
not a bad player for top 1 sg, he tap and aim with tablet, he cute and his name is real waifu, not good enough for top 10 since he all luck no skil

- elegant loli
he jump rank from 100000000000000 to 1 in one hr, he reverse sweep flask and he sleep everyday for 69696 hours, auto in honourable mention, but needs to beat me first to be top 10

- seel
his name got seel which is cute animal and he is mouse player, he rank up quite fast, quite good but not good enuf

- gsblank
he cute, he hate hd, he love hr, and he loves to buy garena shell so he inside

- pls enjoy game
at the very least he enjoy game

THANK U FOR READING

ps. don't delete ty
10/10
rHO
1.Emilia
2.GSBlank
3.LanJay
4.Elegant Loli
5. Plz Enjoy Game
6. Nakano-
7. [-Lockon-]
8. monome
9. Raindrop
10. EbonSol
-Hibiki-
1. Emilia
2. GSBlank
3. EbonSol
4. SeeL
5. Elegant Loli
6. Nakano-
7. [-Lockon-]
8. Raindrop
9. monome
10. Jolene
defiance
jolene
wegh
1. Emilia
2. [-Lockon-]
3. LanJay
4. GSBlank
5. monome
6. Elegant Loli
7. EbonSol
8. Nakano-
9. SeeL
10. Raindrop
MythicalClown
1. Emilia
2. Elegant Loli (This one really Jesus.)
3. GSBlank
4. [-Lockon-]
5. monome
6. Jolene (Her improvement omo)
7. Nakano-
8. Raindrop
9. SeeL
10. My Angel Hibiki (Hyperzap) (Improvement owo)

owo kms
A Moon Gust
1. Emilia
2. GSBlank
3. EbonSol
4. LanJay
5. [-Lockon-]
6. Elegant Loli
7. Nakano-
8. Jolene
9. Arina
10. monome
surume yotyan
1.Emilia
2.GSBlank
3.Elegant loli
4.Lanjay
5.Lockon
6.Rtyzen
7.Raindrop
8.Jolene
9.Nakano-
10.Seel
Yusomi
1. Elegant Loli
2. Emilia
3. Arina
4. [-LockOn-]
5. SeeL
6. Plz Enjoy Game
7. GSBlank
8. Lanjay
9. jolene
10. monome
[ -Scarlet- ]
Hi I'm Singaporean

1. Lan "lj" Jay
2. GS "God" Blank
3. Emilia
4. Elegant "Jesus" Loli
5. Lockon
6. Rtyzen
7. Nakano-
8. Jolene
9. Raindrop
10. SeeL

legit vote
tokaku
idk lj keep asking me to vote might as well
NOTE: THESE ISN'T MY TRUE LIST THEY BRIBED ME
I'm voting to give certain people more points so that their final position would be bumped up. Instead of giving my actual list I want to make the final list look like my list :thinking:

1. Elegant Loli - he's really good, really deserves to be 3rd tbh, top player material if he keeps going and setting crazy things, and learning other mods maybe?
2. rtyzen - I remember wondering why you were in 2014's video but hey I was proven wrong by a lot ur a god dude
3. Raindrop - amazing player! set something really cool soon
4. GSBlank - I would've given you all my points but it looks like you're probably safely in 2nd place now. Ur a God and I wish I was as good as you some day
5. Lanjay - I put you here because idk who to put everyone else doesn't seem to make the cut or giving them points would make any difference LOL
6. Lockon - see above!
7. Emilia - here for an honorable mention even though you're definitely going to get #1 spot anyways. you're crazy tbqh
8. Lirufication - plz play more also my phone wanted to auto correct ur name to liquidation
9. Plz Enjoy Game - idk I don't have anyone else to give points to anymore...
10. SeeL - I think you should've been in the owc team instead. really.

subjecy to change later idk lol
[Nico Yazawa]
1) GSBlank
2) Jolene
3) MyShovelKurumi
4) Lanjay
5) monome
5) Rtyzen
6) PlzEnjoyGame
7) Lockon
8) SeeL
9) ElegantLoli
10) Raindrop
Axhsy
1. Jolene
2. LanJay
3. Raindrop
4. GSBlank
5. Lockon
6. Elegant Loli
7. monome
8. MyShovelKurumi (Haoen)
9. SeeL
10. SupremeChaoss
GSBlank
Pls downvote me thanks xd

1. Emilia
2. Lanjay
3. Elegant Loli
4. Lockon
5. Rtyzen
6. Jolene
7. Nakano
8. Raindrop
9. SeeL
10. Arina
xPikachu
Okay, I just wanna start by saying I am basically sleeping while typing this so whatever lolxd.

1. Emilia
Self Explanatory, phenomenal speed and aim. Although he's known for short DT maps, I think his FC on Furioso Melodia and near FC on Uta has shown that he can be really consistent.
2. GSBlank
Also self-explanatory, very consistent in like... everything that he plays. He could probably pass PEG if he really wanted (or you know, played more DT), but hey, who cares about pp anyway. :thinking:
3. Elegant Loli
~She's elegant.~ Jokes aside, extremely consistent especially in 6-7*++ maps. Who needs HD when you can be an absolute beast in NM? He also seems to be improving great and playing more HDHR now.
4. LanJay
Strong streaming skills with great HD reading to back it up. I don't think you can find someone with better finger control than he has in SG. Also pretty consistent in the longer 4-5min maps.
5. Nakano-
From personal opinion, I do regard AR11 plays quite highly as I find that it requires very strict focus and strong reading. Aside from reading, he is also able to maintain great accuracy that many people who play AR11 just can't.
6. [-Lockon-]
Many great plays, shown great improvement. Nothing much to say other than that he is overall an amazing all-rounded player.
7. Raindrop
#1 or #2 mouse player in SG. Great consistency in long maps (and tourneys) and quite flexible in playing different mod combinations. Great at maintaining accuracy even in long maps.
8. SeeL
#1 or #2 mouse player in SG. Deciding the placement of Raindrop and SeeL was quite difficult and honestly I'd say they have very similar skill levels anyway so... Anyhow, I think SeeL is pretty much Raindrop at 95%? No offense to SeeL, he's a great player ~ better than I'll ever be xD
9. Jolene
Quickly rising again after the unrestriction, her high AR reading skills are what many people probably want to have but just can't have no matter how much they try. She has many notable fast/precise aim scores as well such as Airman and Skyclad no Kansokusha DT FC.
10. Rtyzen
I'd say that he's basically another GSBlank, very consistent in plays and even more when it comes to flexibility in mods. High AR or Low AR? He can do both. Notable Can Do: Kuroko +EZ SS play. He however and unfortunately, was less active throughout the course of the year.

Honourable Mentions:
Plz Enjoy Game
A legend at setting unranked aim map scores. Despite his quit w, his amazing plays set earlier in 2017 were enough to justify that he did deserve to be part of this list, but I think it would be better to leave the spot for someone else xD. Notable scores include Bye Bye Yesterday DT and Sendan Life [Nostalgia] HR.

Monome
Great HD plays with tap+x playstyle. Has quite surprisingly good aim and speed.

K0019
I'd say that this guy is the closest thing you'll get to Bikko in SG. Truly playing a rhythm game.

Then there's me. Touchscreen nerf when :thinking:
Topic Starter
LanJay
Voting has now ended, thanks for participating! We will be tabulating the results. Video will be out when it is ready.
DariusCZH
How do i know my position?