you're a funny one
since when am i funny again? :thinking:

edit: ninja'd
Tae
another new avatar
Green Platinum

keremal wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

No it's not. You need a choice scarf to make it work.
choice scarf? are you talking about choice scarf transform? that doesn't work

ot: dropped winter dangan collab ;-;
Choice scarf imposter you fucking amateur.
keremaru

Green Platinum wrote:

keremal wrote:

Green Platinum wrote:

No it's not. You need a choice scarf to make it work.

choice scarf? are you talking about choice scarf transform? that doesn't work

ot: dropped winter dangan collab ;-;

Choice scarf imposter you fucking amateur.

then that makes no sense whatsoever. choice scarf isn't a good item for ditto, or really any choice item. quick claw is more viable, because you don't have to reset your transformation from impostor every time you attack. plus, the opponent could have a shedinja, and you could have used a move last turn that isn't super effective on shedinja (wonder guard). if you had a choice scarf, then it would be reset, take damage on another ditto, which on impostor, auto transforms into shedinja and because of wonder guard being it's only ability, the opposing shedinja can just take an agility from your switch out and shadow claw sweep your entire team. with quick claw, you could handle that entire situation and not be forced to switch out, if the mon your ditto transformed into can SE shedinja, thus possibly killing it if it doesn't have a focus sash (extra life on shedinja because of 1 hp).
(i had to check for no extra posts because of ninja-ing XD)
Tae
I agree completely

smile and wave boys, smile and wave
Alverynn

keremal wrote:

then that makes no sense whatsoever. choice scarf isn't a good item for ditto, or really any choice item. quick claw is more viable, because you don't have to reset your transformation from impostor every time you attack. plus, the opponent could have a shedinja, and you could have used a move last turn that isn't super effective on shedinja (wonder guard). if you had a choice scarf, then it would be reset, take damage on another ditto, which on impostor, auto transforms into shedinja and because of wonder guard being it's only ability, the opposing shedinja can just take an agility from your switch out and shadow claw sweep your entire team. with quick claw, you could handle that entire situation and not be forced to switch out, if the mon your ditto transformed into can SE shedinja, thus possibly killing it if it doesn't have a focus sash (extra life on shedinja because of 1 hp).
I didn't get any single idea of this

OT: Rip 1337
Tae
yeah i havent posted anywhere else so idk where the +3 came from, oh well

that eye looks familiar
keremaru
wait a minute...

ot: just smile and wave XD
Tae
wait a minute for what though? I understood everything!
keremaru
:thinking:
wait a minute because i thought that my avatar was somewhat original XD
Tae
can you really have an original eye avatar when there's already 3 of them here though
Green Platinum

keremal wrote:

Ditto is far too frail to be playing the speed tie running quick claw only ensures you lose 2 in 5 dittos in any one OHKO vs. OHKO contest. Ignoring the fact that not running shadow sneak on shedinja is stupid lets look at the correct play against a shedinja switch in.

Shedinja switches in
Ditto misses
Shedinja uses agility (+2)
Ditto misses
Shedinja uses agility (+4)
Ditto missed
Shedinja uses agility (+6)
Ditto misses
Shedinja uses swordsdance (+2)(+6)
Ditto misses
Shedinja uses swordsdance (+4)(+6)
Ditto misses
Shedinja uses swordsdance (+6)(+6)
Ditto misses
Shedinja uses shadow claw
Ditto Faints
Next Ditto transforms into Shedinja (You seem to forget that transform also copies stat ups at the time of transformation)
Ditto uses Shadow claw to KO

Focus sash and focus band also don't work on Shedinja unless they specifically changed that in the newest games.
While your Ditto would die 40% of the time with quick claw.
Tae
fucking hell

seems to like pokemon
Zain Sugieres
What Jang
Meah
Perfect Waifu
Green Platinum

Hwa Yang wrote:

seems to like pokemon
I played competitive for a few years. Won a few local competitions at Cons.

OT:Who is?
yuhaii
you like christmas amirite?
keremaru

Green Platinum wrote:

keremal wrote:

Ditto is far too frail to be playing the speed tie running quick claw only ensures you lose 2 in 5 dittos in any one OHKO vs. OHKO contest. Ignoring the fact that not running shadow sneak on shedinja is stupid lets look at the correct play against a shedinja switch in.

Shedinja switches in
Ditto misses
Shedinja uses agility (+2)
Ditto misses
Shedinja uses agility (+4)
Ditto missed
Shedinja uses agility (+6)
Ditto misses
Shedinja uses swordsdance (+2)(+6)
Ditto misses
Shedinja uses swordsdance (+4)(+6)
Ditto misses
Shedinja uses swordsdance (+6)(+6)
Ditto misses
Shedinja uses shadow claw
Ditto Faints
Next Ditto transforms into Shedinja (You seem to forget that transform also copies stat ups at the time of transformation)
Ditto uses Shadow claw to KO

Focus sash and focus band also don't work on Shedinja unless they specifically changed that in the newest games.
While your Ditto would die 40% of the time with quick claw.

you're right, i did forget that ditto copies stat changes on transform. kudos
but as for the focus sash/band, they did change that. and on the shadow claw, if the opponent isn't stupid, they can switch out to a special wall, for example blissey, to take that shadow claw and toxic the ditto. it doesn't really matter if it's a wall or not on normals v ghosts, just if it has a indirect damage attack or a SE attack to take care of the ditto. and in the case that the ditto transformed into shedinja switches out and loses that OHKO status damage and switches into another ditto to counter-toxic the sp. wall blissey, the opposing trainer can still switch out into a poison type, like toxapex (tbh i don't use it), and re-re-toxic the ditto transformed into the blissey. if it re-impostors, then it's practically useless since hidden power exists and toxapex is a special attacker. so toxapex and blissey are viable counters to that ditto, with the blissey covering that stat change bonus due to it's threats of toxic (edit:) on the possibility that the ditto stays in and takes the toxic (which is dumb), as well as toxapex with it's toxic spikes. and then on the count that one of the dittos transforms into the toxapex and somehow toxic debuffs the entire opposing team (edit: not counting toxapex), there can be one mon that uses aromatherapy to remove that toxic. so basically this opponent has to run an anti-full impostor ditto team for this situation to work, which, in itself is rare, but can still happen.

ot: nice sig
Alverynn

Hwa Yang wrote:

yeah i havent posted anywhere else so idk where the +3 came from, oh well

that eye looks familiar
deadbeat used this avatar iirc

OT: Seems like a Pokemon expert
keremaru
thinks im a pokemon expert when i'm really just a argumentative idiot
AyeAries
Eye avatar, actually i use Husa's avatar 6 months ago.
keremaru
THAT'S WHAT I FORGOT
im such an idiot

ot: what now?
Green Platinum
Congrats you are now arguing my original point that a 6 Ditto team is dumb.
keremaru
how so
edit: oh i get it ok
Green Platinum
Also just use substitute. Competitively viable strategy and hard counters Ditto whatever it runs.
Voli
platinum isnt green
Green Platinum
Can be if it is painted
keremaru
it can also be mixed to make something like that
yuhaii
do try to copy draw avatars for a living or wut
Meah
Good girl, wants someone to be happy
keremaru
for some reason i keep thinking that you're aomi when i know deep in my brain you're not but then my brain doesn't compute and i think that you're aomi
Nathan
28 day old acc
KatouMegumi
Nathan
about what
Meah
Is sukiNathan Nathan on osu!?
Alverynn
I'm your onee-chan

Ninja'd rip

OT: Got into AKB lately