forum

Need help ASAP

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
fei01
I want to transfer my songs to another computer but I can’t access my songs song my old computer Dosent work anymore is there any way I can have all my songs back. I am not a supporter
Sandy Hoey
There is not any way if you don’t have access to your old computer. Just look through your top plays, history, favorites to recover as much as possible
Kobi_old_1
You can transfer data between hard drives, if you still have access to the old computer.
Sandy Hoey

fei01 wrote:

but I can’t access my songs song my old computer Dosent work anymore

Kobi wrote:

You can transfer data between hard drives, if you still have access to the old computer.
??????????????
Kobi_old_1

Sandy Hoey wrote:

fei01 wrote:

but I can’t access my songs song my old computer Dosent work anymore

Kobi wrote:

??????????????
What's the issue? If a computer breaks you can still recover the data as long as the hard drive is still functional, in most cases.
Renaylria
So judging by the fact that your computer doesn't work anymore, here's what comes to mind for me:
-If it's a laptop you will have to go find a service that will allow you to recover files on the hard drive. If you can do that, it should be pretty easy from there.
-If it's from an old computer just hook up the HDD to the new computer?...
(I'm guessing it's a laptop in which case ya... gl...)

However, if you didn't download many maps, it might just be better to download them individually. (Seeing your a pretty low rank you probably didn't download too many)
sangu
If it is a laptop, you can use a SATA hardrive to usb carrier to use your laptop hardrive like a usb stick. Probably would only need to remove a few screws from the back of the laptop to get to the hardrive, then just plug it in and go.

I used a similar product when I changed laptops, worked fine. (Mine was not a $7 amazon special though, but it should be sufficient)
[-Shadow-]
you could put your old hard drive within your new pc if it can handle it otherwise you could get a data recovering firm to get all the data off it. if you have sold/broke the old hard drive you just have to work off the songs you can see on the site.
Pemlory

fei01 wrote:

I want to transfer my songs to another computer but I can’t access my songs song my old computer Dosent work anymore is there any way I can have all my songs back. I am not a supporter

Buy an external hard disk ( at least 500GB-1TB if you have a lots of maps and skin )