forum

[Beatmap Packs] All ranked maps (2007 - 2023)

posted
Total Posts
show more
tld_Homura
Elessey wrote:
How many maps per mode/year?
I don't have any stats. If someone is interested in doing that, I will put them here.

For the 2011 year
  • -Standard: 1427 different mapsets, 4904 maps
    -Taiko: 584 different mapsets, 634 maps
    -Catch the Beat: —— different mapsets, —— maps
    -Mania: —— different mapsets, —— maps

-Total unique mapsets: 1427
    -Total unique maps: 5538
tld_Homura
Elessey wrote:
I don't have any stats. If someone is interested in doing that, I will put them here.
For the 2010 year
  • -Standard: 1910 different mapsets, 6351 map
    -Taiko: 315 different mapsets, 340 maps
    -Catch the Beat: 2 different mapsets, 2 maps

-Total unique mapsets: 1910
    -Total unique maps: 6693
Note: There're 2 missing mapsets for Taiko and 1 for Catch The Beat:
"17819 IOSYS - Taihen na Mono no Shoushitsu" from 2010-09 (osu!)
"22646 dj TAKA - Freeway Shuffle" from 2010-11 (osu!)
Please, add:
"17819 IOSYS - Taihen na Mono no Shoushitsu" to 2010-09 (osu!taiko) folder
"17819 IOSYS - Taihen na Mono no Shoushitsu" to 2010-09 (osu!catch) folder
"22646 dj TAKA - Freeway Shuffle" to 2010-11 (osu!) folder.

Also 1 mapset didn't overwrite:
"15121 Junichi Masuda - Biking Theme (HG-SS)" from 2010-06 (osu!) folder.
"15121 Junichi Masuda - Biking Theme (HG_SS)" from 2010-06 (osu!taiko) folder.
tld_Homura
Elessey wrote:

For the 2009 year
  • -Standard: 1430 different mapsets, 4302 maps
    -Taiko: 23 different mapsets, 32 maps

-Total unique mapsets: 1430
    -Total unique maps: 4334
tld_Homura
Elessey wrote:

For the 2008 year
  • -Standard: 698 different mapsets, 1897 maps
    -Taiko: 1 mapset, 1 map

-Total unique mapsets: 698
    -Total unique maps: 1898
Note: I had some errors when i was exporting maps from 2008-03 (osu!). I guess something wrong with 1 or 2 maps. It actually may be "989 Danny Elfman - Wonka's Welcome Song" map (the map you get when extracting archive through WinRar instead of 7z).

For the 2007 year
  • -Standard: 199 different mapsets, 348 maps
    -Taiko: —— different mapsets, —— maps

-Total unique mapsets: 199
    -Total unique maps: 348
tld_Homura
By the way, it'll be cool if you put here Loved maps too. There are quite many of them (a bit less than Catch ones) and downloading them through site is quite hard now.
Topic Starter
Elessey
I've added the stats and the problems that have been reported.
I've also added the answer to the loved maps question to the FAQ.

What did you mean with the overwrite problems? Do you get the same file with 2 on it after importation?
tld_Homura

Elessey wrote:

I've added the stats and the problems that have been reported.
I've also added the answer to the loved maps question to the FAQ.

What did you mean with the overwrite problems? Do you get the same file with 2 on it after importation?
Usually i combine all maps from the same year so i'll not have same folders but yeah, i had 2 copies of the same map because they had different title. Osu maps had "-" in their title while taiko ones had "_". So you will have 2 folders in your "osu!/Songs" folder:
123 Map-Title
123 Map_Title
It will not affect amount of maps in-game but it's just kinda annoying to have useless files on HDD :D :D
It's only for like 5 maps but i still decided to report about it.
Aktsumi
are there any huge collections such as this but dedicated to good unranked beatmaps?
DepressedFella

You Sir, for you dedication and hard work, and all those users with high speed net seeding these big-ashe torrents

deserve recognition & appreciation; THANKS A BUNCH
It Would be cool if there is a special bonus torrent for these unranked well mapped beatmaps http://osusearch.com/search/?statuses=Qualified,Unranked&query_order=favorites

EDIT: Saw The FAQ; no special torrent of this kind but it's okay you've done enough already <3

Topic Starter
Elessey
2017-10 packs have been added.
hung12345ad
Thx, you've done great job.
I have them all and will have them seeded any time my computer is on.
And when will 2017-10 pack uploaded?
Nozdormu

hung12345ad wrote:

Thx, you've done great job.
I have them all and will have them seeded any time my computer is on.
And when will 2017-10 pack uploaded?
It's already here =D
hung12345ad
Oh, I'm sorry, I meant the 2017-10 o!mania.
Topic Starter
Elessey
It's there now.
Glaceon-
:o thank god this is here, thanks a bunch for this :D
Tanomoshii Nekojou
Wow. This Project is so awesome! I'm also downloading ALOT of beatmaps right now... AND THIS IS PERFECT. :o :o :o
Thank you very much for doing this Elessey.
sozako
Thx :)
ouu_old_1
Must have taken so long to make. Thanks exactly what I was looking for :P
Cynplytholowazy
I can't extract 2008-02 and 2008-03 in linux even when using 7-zip.
Also, Mega seems to have a download quota for each IP, and I can only download from 2007-10 to 2008-08 only.
Can you remake the rar for 2008-02 and 2008-03?
Also, are there any solutions for the Mega bandwidth limit?
Topic Starter
Elessey
I can't help with problems on Linux. I will reupload those packs on Mega eventually.
Regarding Mega and all of its downsides, I have answered part of it in the faq. There might be ways of getting around it.
I'll think of using something else to upload the packs. Torrenting the packs every month would be complicated since I'll have to fix mistakes and I would have to constantly create new torrents. Possible solutions are using a better cloud service or getting a server but those aren't free.
HattuKeisari
Thanks a lot!
Kotori-Chan
Since i recently lost all my osu files cus windows update decided to murder my pc...I cant thank you enough
Just thank you for all the work you've put into this <3
Topic Starter
Elessey
Updates :
November 2017 packs have been added.
The way I'm doing this currently isn't the best way. Mega has had a few downsides that people have been complaining about. Torrenting is a good alternative but the packs have to be perfect before being shared and errors happen like missing beatmaps, maps being deranked (only happened once so far) and so on.
I am considering using another service which would allow me to have enough space to have all the packs on and modify and update packs when needed. However this won't be free so if you guys want to, I could start taking donations to pay for it. I'll have to confirm with the staff if it's okay to do that here though.
I'll add that on the OP/FAQ.
hdyzx
emm,i can't open the link of each month of 2017,
can you send me a link (torrent )plz?,just Jan to Nov is enough .
because my vip of the download will be expire soon.thanks
my email :754763799@qq.com
g3nz
I'm pleased with your project, thank you ;)
Bayron Y Galeas
Me Gusta es mejor que descargarlos uno por uno
neosyusaki
Is there a torrent link for 2017 ? Thanks you in advance
Topic Starter
Elessey

neosyusaki wrote:

Is there a torrent link for 2017 ? Thanks you in advance
2017 has just finished. Give me some time to finish the last pack and check the other packs.
mowey
Man all i can say is thank you for heading such a massive project, i recently had to reinstall osu and having such a excellent resource for all the ranked beat maps removed from the website or not was pure gold.

Cheers my dude 8-)
Topic Starter
Elessey
The last 2017 packs have been uploaded. The torrents will be made after a complete check up. I can't give an exact date yet.
Meow Mix
<3
hung12345ad
I'm also running a full ranked beatmaps since middle 2016.
Maps from 2015 or older are all from Elessey source.
I'm using OneDrive (you don't get speed or bandwidth limit, all you MAY need is a Microsoft account).
All of my maps are already extracted to folder (no longer *.osz), and had their modification and created date modified. (Quite accurate, all maps within the same X year will have date: 12/31/X, and maps from 2017 or newer are accurate to their month got ranked.) Which is good for people searching with By Date Added sort to search new, or old style maps (though you can only check Today, Yesterday, Last Week, 1-5 month(s) ago).
Just extract the .rar directly to osu!'s Songs folder when the game is running, wait for it to finish and F5.
You can check it out, here is the link to my drive: https://goo.gl/zHNAEd
About regular update, I usually released monthly packs at day 10-15 (due to my old trashy laptop, and I'm busy studying for university entrance exam).
At the moment: My drive contains full ranked (till 11-2017) and loved maps (till 11-27-2017).
Appilesh
Thanks for the continued effort!

However, there are many standard maps missing from December 2017, for example The Anonymous (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/543660), YoiYoi Kokon (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/545737), Daidai Genome (https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/700726#osu/1483372), etc.
Shabui

Appilesh wrote:

Thanks for the continued effort!

However, there are many standard maps missing from December 2017, for example The Anonymous (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/543660), YoiYoi Kokon (https://osu.ppy.sh/s/545737), Daidai Genome (https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/700726#osu/1483372), etc.
Yes, there are like 600mb of missing maps in dec 2017
Topic Starter
Elessey
Yes I am aware of that. The packs have been deleted and will be reuploaded later this month.
Markintosh
Thank you so much for the packs :D
Topic Starter
Elessey
2017-12 packs have been reuploaded.
10aba

Elessey wrote:

2017-12 packs have been reuploaded.
thx <3
Kitsunex
When will 2017 get a torrent link?
Ryukoh_