forum

Growth

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Liyuu
Hi, so if you take a looksie at my profile you'll see the random stuff that you need to know about it so i've been playing for 3 months and i can A 4.10 star maps with like 91-93% Acc and S anything below it so my question is am i progressing too fast?
Velura
No you aren't progressing too fast
KupcaH
No
Topic Starter
Liyuu
well solid answers for a solid question :P Lol well thanks guys
Akanagi
Nah, all good.
My Angel Jeremy
why would there be a thing called progressing too fast
mulraf
your pp/rank growth is really good. but all your top plays are like 30 seconds maps like cookie-butter-choco-cookie and zen zen zense. i feel like this is describing it well

i'm not someone who's in a position to blame someone for pp farming but i just found this a bit funny :x keep on going and maybe play a few longer songs too from time to time :P
pandaBee
You're improving too fast please slow down.
Shoy
There's no normal progression speed.
The only progression which fits you well is yours.

I'm 271k after 1.5 months and actually I'm feeling the complete opposite : not like I'm progressing too fast, but like I'm stucked in my "Hard" maps, need to play more, keep improve and reach a new step.

You can A some 4* maps with 91-93% accu. Well, if I finish a map with 91% accu, I know I didn't mastered the beatmap, at all. Under 96-97%, I know I failed somewhere, and I'm not satisfied of myself.

Just a question of point of view tho.
Solarys
You're doing pretty well, though I'd advise playing longer maps (looking at your top plays I see short maps meaning surely you haven't trained up your stamina that much). People who stick to short maps inevitably discover DT, and congratulations, you've discovered DT farmers.

Don't be like the part of this community who thinks this game is an MMO. Pls enjoy game.
Mio Winter

ShinyChu wrote:

You're doing pretty well, though I'd advise playing longer maps (looking at your top plays I see short maps meaning surely you haven't trained up your stamina that much). People who stick to short maps inevitably discover DT, and congratulations, you've discovered scummy DT farmers.

Don't be like half of this community who thinks this game is an MMO. Pls enjoy game.
Isn't that rude? Who in the community are you calling scummy? And what are half the community doing wrong?
Solarys

Mio Winter wrote:

ShinyChu wrote:

You're doing pretty well, though I'd advise playing longer maps (looking at your top plays I see short maps meaning surely you haven't trained up your stamina that much). People who stick to short maps inevitably discover DT, and congratulations, you've discovered scummy DT farmers.

Don't be like half of this community who thinks this game is an MMO. Pls enjoy game.
Isn't that rude? Who in the community are you calling scummy? And what are half the community doing wrong?

Yeah, this sounds really bad now that I think about it.
Fixed.
Thirty30
cbcc spotted
But the answer is no

30th post for Thirty30 lol
autoteleology
If you have to ask, you're not.
Zedek117
What does progressing too fast even mean? Too fast for what? You're getting better at an average pace.
Yurumo
Play longer maps or you'll regret it in the future.
Consistency is very important in the long run.

Sure, you could spam your way through 1 minute DT farm maps but that's all you'll be able to do
if you don't build up other skills.

Besides, it's better to train yourself in everything early.
NightNarumi
Even if you progress ‘too fast’, does it even matter then?
You will have some people thinking you’re hacking, but other than that it doesnt change anything.
But yea, consistency is pretty important, just play some longer maps that are fun for you and you are good to go.