forum

What game did you finished playing recently?

posted
Total Posts
show more
RokkaAstrea

Michelle Holmes wrote:

two weeks ago..I finished Undertale
nice :3 Which route did you finish?
Hopeofdespair
Fe SoV ig
Ender Lain
RE6 (Leon's Side), CoD (idk, but it's on PS3 and it's not CoD: Ghost) and Bully (i finish this game more than 4 time)
Ryoid

Izect Ztenz wrote:

and Bully (i finish this game more than 4 time)
same i'm never bored of that game,already finished it 3 times 4 month ago if i'm not wrong
vizzy
Recently beat Bravely Second: End Layer
_sparky_
Splatoon 2.
Aiming for 100% completion of story mode though.
Faye
Uhhh? Finishing games?
Most of the games I play have no ends in sight - though I did recently finish a few visual novels.
Most notably:

-Huniepop
-Hatoful Boyfriend (All endings + BBL (I nearly died of sadness))
-Nekopara Vol. 0
-Nekopara Vol. 1
Ashton
I re-played Kirby's dreamlamd to celebrate the 25th anniversary.
johnmedina999
Sonic 3 and Knuckles, Sonic story.
ForceJansen
Destiny 2 Beta lol. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Pachiru
Shadow Warrior 2, and I'm really disapointed about this game... The story is pretty complete, and the game is funny, but a lot of chapters are useless for the story, and it looks more like fillers... If you can get it for free, it can be good, but I don't think it's worth to buy it.
Doggebi
This War of Mine
vinnicci
Iyouka
NieR:Automata
_sparky_
Sonic Mania!
Varetyr

Still prefer DkS2 tbh
HalfHours

Koro McAlpine wrote:

One more thing before you post any games you finished recently: No spoilers, unless you wanna cover them, with this. This.

It doesn't have a counterpart to the anime thread yet, and so, I'm making right now.

A week ago, I finished playing Mario and Luigi: Dream Team.
Slime Rancher.
vinnicci
Galkan
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings

I played the first Witcher a year ago, so I recently thought about booting a sequel. It was a really solid experience, as far as storytelling and overall gameplay go, it's a must-play. I picked up this game for like 3€ on a Steam sale and feel kinda cheap now because of that, lol. The only downside is that the game crashes very often due to its inability to manage saves very well but it's still bearable. And Vernon Roche is a badass.
KatouMegumi
Skyrim, 3rd time finishing mq
Kartina_old
I don't really play video games anymore except for Osu! at the moment. I used to be a part of the PvP community of Minecraft but then I became a weeb and quit the block game.
Hyde
South Park: Fractured But Whole. It was good gameplay wise but not as good as first one in terms of story. Overall I would rate it 7.5 out of 10. Could be 8 but random freezes on release version were annoying as hell.
Behon
Sonic Forces.

I feel kind of bad that I really enjoyed it, though I'll admit the story was garbage.
Ender Lain
BioShock Infinite

10+ hours....*phew