10.00%
Not sure
10.00%
Total votes: 10
Polling ended
Topic Starter
Blitzfrog
What is this?

So I've gotten a few requests from people, asking me if I can help them with some subjects and such i.e Maths. So I thought to just start something up: a list of keen people that are good at respective subjects and done particular curriculum to help those who are in need.

Why here?

I realised most people who come to this place have given up their soul to Peppy, hence they may not care too much about their real life, and that's fine. That being said, some people have asked me to help them, and we became good friends and played osu! together. I guess in a way, it is like making friends and helping people with their life if you enjoy doing something like this. I'm sure there are some people who wouldn't mind asking a few questions here and there and having some answered on their favourite forum. (There are also some people who live ONLY on this forum e.g. me)

What do I do?

Well if you think this is a good idea, just comment below with any ideas or concerns. If enough people think this is good, I'll set it up
7ambda

Not the question (helps for figuring out the below): Find an equation for the path of motion of the reflection across L of the incident light ray parallel to the y-axis and intersecting (2, 12) (slope is undefined, so no equation of the line)
Actual Question

Redo your above calculations, where L is now tangent to the graph of f at the point (a, f(a)). L is perpendicular to L and intersects (a, f(a)), and the incident light ray that is parallel to the y-axis intersects (a, f(a)). Show that all reflected light rays intersect the same point, the focus.
B1rd
maths is for asians
Pachiru
Hitler died in 1945

2+2=4-1=3
Baumkuchen
abraker
multivariable calculus, vector and scalar fields