forum

yanaginagi - over and over

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ohwow
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, December 10, 2017 at 10:14:02 AM

Artist: yanaginagi
Title: over and over
Source: Just Because!
Tags: opening sentai filmworks pine jam natsume mio komiya ena izumi eita morikawa hatsuki souma haruto
BPM: 183
Filesize: 17262kb
Play Time: 01:29
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy! (1.72 stars, 114 notes)
  2. Extra! (5.63 stars, 363 notes)
  3. Hard! (3.32 stars, 245 notes)
  4. Insane! (4.62 stars, 312 notes)
  5. Normal! (2.1 stars, 160 notes)
Download: yanaginagi - over and over
Download: yanaginagi - over and over (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------

Beatmap Thread | Modding V2

~Mapset~
Easy! - by Ohwow
Normal! - by Ohwow
Hard! - by Ohwow
Insane! - by Ohwow
Extra! - by Ohwow

~Metadeta 1 | Metadeta 2~

Best BN #1: Mir
Best BN #2: Monstrata

lmao
HabiHolic
will check your map
Lafayla
Easy>
00:18:194 (2) - sounds better mapped to 00:19:341 - because the drum roll extends to the red tick but I like how both sliders are the same length so you pick
00:24:751 (1) - nc not needed here imo because its part of the same verse
00:27:374 (1) - I wish you followed vocals more in this diff where there isn't percussion because they are more intuitive to hit than the barely audible piano but>

Normal> gud

Hard> gud

Insane>
00:34:751 (4,5) - pretty harsh vertical movement imo, I would make it slightly more angular for better flow

Extra>
00:19:505 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - I wish this used more angular movement because the snap to get from 2 to 3 requires extraordinary effort in comparison to the difficult of hitting 1 and 2, I would do this https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/vPjDDps.png to level out the difficulty of snapping to each one,
just noticed later on in the song you match a rhythm similar to my screen shot, like 00:30:817 (2,3,4) - this is the flow I would use 00:19:505 - . I can't think of a reason for why you decided to use this kind of linear movement, 3 doesn't seem much more intensive than 1 and 2....?
00:59:833 (3,4) - this escalated almost too drastically, I was expecting spacing to go up but not this much> ik its emphasis but perhaps lowering spacing a tad bit would be better

Best of wishes Ohwow c:
Topic Starter
Ohwow

Lafayla wrote:

Easy>
00:18:194 (2) - sounds better mapped to 00:19:341 - because the drum roll extends to the red tick but I like how both sliders are the same length so you pick u are right, when i was mapping i just assumed it ended at the white tick without checking twice xD
00:24:751 (1) - nc not needed here imo because its part of the same verse I'm NCing every 2 measures.
00:27:374 (1) - I wish you followed vocals more in this diff where there isn't percussion because they are more intuitive to hit than the barely audible piano but> following the vocals here would be awkward while trying to undermap this for Easy diff. I decide to go for simple rhythm for a calm section

Normal> gud

Hard> gud

Insane>
00:34:751 (4,5) - pretty harsh vertical movement imo, I would make it slightly more angular for better flow I like the way it is right now,
it's not like it has huge spacing, so it shouldn't be too harsh.

Extra>
00:19:505 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - I wish this used more angular movement because the snap to get from 2 to 3 requires extraordinary effort in comparison to the difficult of hitting 1 and 2, I would do this https://imgur-archive.ppy.sh/vPjDDps.png to level out the difficulty of snapping to each one,
just noticed later on in the song you match a rhythm similar to my screen shot, like 00:30:817 (2,3,4) - this is the flow I would use 00:19:505 - . I can't think of a reason for why you decided to use this kind of linear movement, 3 doesn't seem much more intensive than 1 and 2....? It's not about spacing emphasis here, it's how I interpret the music. The 1-2-3 is representing the 1 2 3 piano pitches. Also I like the straight line pattern. Sure it's tricky to play, but what about the insane jumps before the kiai and the end of kiai? Would players break combo at this small little piano part or those jumps? :thinking: anyway, I understand where you're getting this from, but spacing emphasis is not the only kind of emphasis there is.
00:59:833 (3,4) - this escalated almost too drastically, I was expecting spacing to go up but not this much> ik its emphasis but perhaps lowering spacing a tad bit would be better k

Best of wishes Ohwow c:
Thanks for mod, sorry I had to delete your purple color because I had to put in my response color.
Lafayla

Ohwow wrote:

It's not about spacing emphasis here, it's how I interpret the music. The 1-2-3 is representing the 1 2 3 piano pitches. Also I like the straight line pattern. Sure it's tricky to play, but what about the insane jumps before the kiai and the end of kiai? Would players break combo at this small little piano part or those jumps? :thinking: anyway, I understand where you're getting this from, but spacing emphasis is not the only kind of emphasis there is.
I think you misunderstood what I was reffering to, I'm not talking about spacing emphasis at all.... , I like the spacing for those pitches> on the other hand, I was talking about the flow from 2-3, because its flowing in the same direction,
A player would snap from 1 to 2, then restart movement to snap to 3 rather than just following movement through 2 to 3, but if you think its fine I won't be persistent.
Once again, I wish you the best
Mir
Extra!
  1. 00:10:571 - I think it would be nice to silence all of these slider ends since they stand out a lot in a section that's primarily 1/2 jumps. 00:32:866 - Silencing them here too wouldn't be too bad and probably in other places if you want.
  2. 00:15:571 (1,2) - 00:10:325 (1,2) - Would be nice to keep the way you indicate 3/4 sliders consistent.
  3. 01:25:735 (1) - Would remove this NC so the last one gets more emphasis. As it is the final jump has only more spacing and that's it, making it quite weak compared to the anime section just before it.
So many anime jumps in the kiai ending though aaaa...

Insane!
  1. 00:19:505 (1,1,1,1) - Idk about these.. they make sense I guess but you can't really tell if they're reverses after the first one visually so it might be unrankable to do this. I would suggest something like this to be safe: https://i.imgur.com/4NK3kDs.png
  2. 00:29:341 (3) - Feels like this could use two circles for the vocals and would contrast nicely with how 00:29:669 (4) - has no vocal on the end.
Same thing about silencing ends. You don't have to but I feel like for this song it makes sense to.

1. 01:03:030 (2) - Doesn't seem necessary to use notes like this since there are no sounds on these blue ticks. This is also the only time you do this which is weird since the rest of the kiai has several places this could be repeated. Suggestion: delet
  2. 01:16:554 (3,4,5) - Would be nice if 4 got more emphasis as the start of the vocals since 5 seems to be getting most of it. I think if you made 3 start closer to the slider end of 2 it might be a bit better: https://i.imgur.com/NoFLevD.png
  3. 01:17:046 (6,1) - Ctrl+G this rhythm to put the emphasis more on the red tick since that's where the vocals are. Having the slider on the white for the finish ruins how you've been following the vocals so far and I think leaving the finish on a slider end makes sense with the rhythm priority here.
  4. 01:25:407 (1,2,1,2) - Same as the top diff.
Hard!
  1. 00:08:030 (2,3) - Since these don't have a finish on the 3 how about stacking them instead to show that difference from 00:06:718 (2,3) - and similar patterns? https://i.imgur.com/tnZnig9.png
  2. 00:23:931 (2,3) - Comparing the spacing of this to 00:22:620 (2,3) - it would be nice if you made them a little less cramped together.
  3. 00:32:620 - Extended sliders in Hard diffs aren't really used that often - and I can see why. They feel as if they put a little too much emphasis on the note after despite them being fairly mundane compared to the song. If extended sliders were used to emphasize sounds that are a lot more outstanding I could understand but having so many just for these seems a little much. I would recommend just shortening most of them to be 1/2 sliders unless there are more important sounds. Same for the kiai section.
  4. 00:37:702 (4,1) - If you're following vocals things sliders this should really start on the red tick and either skip or have reverses on the white tick since as it is creates a weird merge of vocals and drums.
  5. 01:11:554 (4,5) - Too spaced and right after an overlap is just asking to be misread. I think it would be better to have sliderend 1/4 hang off of the previous slider otherwise it just puts too much emphasis on the note, especially at this bpm.
  6. 01:17:046 (5,1) - Same thing as Insane, would rather the white ticks have passive rhythm since vocals are on reds here and you seem to be trying to follow them
Normal!
  1. 00:08:194 (4,5) - Same as Hard, would be nice to differentiate this slider from the three before that have finishes on them.
  2. 00:19:505 - Could definitely have this clickable if you wanted.
Easy!
  1. 00:36:554 (3,4,1,2,3,4) - This could definitely be more interesting. It's really monotonous right now. I suggest maybe adding circles for 00:39:833 (4) -
    00:37:210 (4) - since they land closest to the vocals. They would also give nice rhythm contrast into the downbeat by having it go from circle to slider. You can apply this to several areas like 01:01:472 (1,2,3,4) - and so on to keep the diff more interesting and avoid sliderspamming.
Set seems mostly okay, you may call me back for this.
Topic Starter
Ohwow

Mir wrote:

Extra!
  1. 00:10:571 - I think it would be nice to silence all of these slider ends since they stand out a lot in a section that's primarily 1/2 jumps. 00:32:866 - Silencing them here too wouldn't be too bad and probably in other places if you want. k I silence them except for the kiai so it doesn't sound like the density got reduce
  2. 00:15:571 (1,2) - 00:10:325 (1,2) - Would be nice to keep the way you indicate 3/4 sliders consistent. fixed
  3. 01:25:735 (1) - Would remove this NC so the last one gets more emphasis. As it is the final jump has only more spacing and that's it, making it quite weak compared to the anime section just before it. k
So many anime jumps in the kiai ending though aaaa... sorry i'm a degenerate c:

Insane!
  1. 00:19:505 (1,1,1,1) - Idk about these.. they make sense I guess but you can't really tell if they're reverses after the first one visually so it might be unrankable to do this. I would suggest something like this to be safe: https://i.imgur.com/4NK3kDs.png Will check over this with other people.
    Cuz although the repeat is slightly covered, I don't think people are going to misread that.
  2. 00:29:341 (3) - Feels like this could use two circles for the vocals and would contrast nicely with how 00:29:669 (4) - has no vocal on the end. Did something differently to differ the 2 sliders.
Same thing about silencing ends. You don't have to but I feel like for this song it makes sense to.

1. 01:03:030 (2) - Doesn't seem necessary to use notes like this since there are no sounds on these blue ticks. This is also the only time you do this which is weird since the rest of the kiai has several places this could be repeated. Suggestion: delet k
  2. 01:16:554 (3,4,5) - Would be nice if 4 got more emphasis as the start of the vocals since 5 seems to be getting most of it. I think if you made 3 start closer to the slider end of 2 it might be a bit better: https://i.imgur.com/NoFLevD.png k
  3. 01:17:046 (6,1) - Ctrl+G this rhythm to put the emphasis more on the red tick since that's where the vocals are. Having the slider on the white for the finish ruins how you've been following the vocals so far and I think leaving the finish on a slider end makes sense with the rhythm priority here. Ehh I really don't want the finish on the slider end. As much as I want to follow the vocals, I prioritize the finish sounds first.
  4. 01:25:407 (1,2,1,2) - Same as the top diff.
Hard!
  1. 00:08:030 (2,3) - Since these don't have a finish on the 3 how about stacking them instead to show that difference from 00:06:718 (2,3) - and similar patterns? https://i.imgur.com/tnZnig9.png stacked, but i also made it a triple instead.
  2. 00:23:931 (2,3) - Comparing the spacing of this to 00:22:620 (2,3) - it would be nice if you made them a little less cramped together. k
  3. 00:32:620 - Extended sliders in Hard diffs aren't really used that often - and I can see why. They feel as if they put a little too much emphasis on the note after despite them being fairly mundane compared to the song. If extended sliders were used to emphasize sounds that are a lot more outstanding I could understand but having so many just for these seems a little much. I would recommend just shortening most of them to be 1/2 sliders unless there are more important sounds. Same for the kiai section. I feel kinda differently about the extended sliders. I feel like they put more emphasis on the vocals rather than the note after.
  4. 00:37:702 (4,1) - If you're following vocals things sliders this should really start on the red tick and either skip or have reverses on the white tick since as it is creates a weird merge of vocals and drums. As much as I want to follow the vocal, I really don't like having sliders cross over between measures/big white ticks.
  5. 01:11:554 (4,5) - Too spaced and right after an overlap is just asking to be misread. I think it would be better to have sliderend 1/4 hang off of the previous slider otherwise it just puts too much emphasis on the note, especially at this bpm. k changed hope it's better
  6. 01:17:046 (5,1) - Same thing as Insane, would rather the white ticks have passive rhythm since vocals are on reds here and you seem to be trying to follow them same~
Normal!
  1. 00:08:194 (4,5) - Same as Hard, would be nice to differentiate this slider from the three before that have finishes on them. k
  2. 00:19:505 - Could definitely have this clickable if you wanted. yeah, but it's only the piano there, and if I map the piano, then I would have to map the rest of the piano there, which I intend to leave it as a break.
Easy!
  1. 00:36:554 (3,4,1,2,3,4) - This could definitely be more interesting. It's really monotonous right now. I suggest maybe adding circles for 00:39:833 (4) -
    00:37:210 (4) - since they land closest to the vocals. They would also give nice rhythm contrast into the downbeat by having it go from circle to slider. You can apply this to several areas like 01:01:472 (1,2,3,4) - and so on to keep the diff more interesting and avoid sliderspamming. k applied all
Set seems mostly okay, you may call me back for this. Thanks! Ima get a few more mods before I call back.
Cheri
A bit late from my queue - I would like to mod it but I felt it would be too minor to call it a mod so sorry this time

Have a star instead and GL
Topic Starter
Ohwow

Hailie wrote:

A bit late from my queue - I would like to mod it but I felt it would be too minor to call it a mod so sorry this time

Have a star instead and GL
<3
Rieri
Hello~ NM from my queue wtf is this new modding system

gotta love yanaginagi

General
  1. Okay pls fix this lol only in easy diff i think

Easy
  1. 00:24:751 (1) - I would change the rhythm here to follow the vocals a bit more, it's sorta awkward how you just stopped here.
  2. 00:32:620 (1) - this section feels a bit dense, similar to the kiai but this should be less dense rhythmically tbh
  3. 01:09:341 (1) - For this combo, I prefer this rhythm so you can emphasize on the finishes more

Normal
  1. 00:03:767 (1,2) - no break between here?
  2. 00:22:128 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - I get that you're trying to keep the rhythm spacious but I don't think it represents the vocals well.. It feels awkward during gameplay and I think you could change the rhythm up to follow the vocals a bit more.
  3. 00:33:931 (4) - the shape feels a bit random since it's like the only time you use it in the whole section
  4. 01:16:554 (6) - better to follow vocals this way

Hard
  1. I feel like the nc should be on 00:26:718 (1,1,1) - mostly because the vocals start there
  2. 01:19:177 (3,4,5) - i feel like this may be confusing because this pattern is introduced so suddenly.. your call
    clean

Insane

• really nicely mapped, loved every second of it.
  1. noticed that the breaks are inconsistent; put breaks for normal and hard also pls
  2. 00:19:505 (1,1,1,1) - sounds are a bit off there, maybe you have to add a red line or something idk
  3. 00:26:718 (2,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - same thing about the combos

Extra

• also very nicee
  1. 00:19:505 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - difficult to play, id prefer triangles, probably would look nicer
  2. 01:20:161 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - I'd make the spacing start out smaller and get bigger as it goes since 01:21:144 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - this vocal part is very powerful. This part should have the highest spacing imo. 01:22:784 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - it would be cool if the spacing got smaller and smaller here

very nice map, glglglgl :)
Rieri
Topic Starter
Ohwow

ProEzreal wrote:

Hello~ NM from my queue wtf is this new modding system

gotta love yanaginagi

General
  1. Okay pls fix this lol only in easy diff i think o wt fixed

Easy
  1. 00:24:751 (1) - I would change the rhythm here to follow the vocals a bit more, it's sorta awkward how you just stopped here. Changed to something different, hopefully it's better. Partially following the piano chord in the background
  2. 00:32:620 (1) - this section feels a bit dense, similar to the kiai but this should be less dense rhythmically tbh don't know any other rhythm that can be less dense than what it is and follow the music at the same time. I think it's fine imo.
  3. 01:09:341 (1) - For this combo, I prefer this rhythm so you can emphasize on the finishes more
ehh i kinda want to follow the vocal more here. plus i don't want to miss a beat here 01:10:325 (2) -

Normal
  1. 00:03:767 (1,2) - no break between here? can't insert break here :/
  2. 00:22:128 (1,2,3,4,1,2) - I get that you're trying to keep the rhythm spacious but I don't think it represents the vocals well.. It feels awkward during gameplay and I think you could change the rhythm up to follow the vocals a bit more. k
  3. 00:33:931 (4) - the shape feels a bit random since it's like the only time you use it in the whole section ok
  4. 01:16:554 (6) - better to follow vocals this way k

Hard
  1. I feel like the nc should be on 00:26:718 (1,1,1) - mostly because the vocals start there no this vocal is part of the previous measure.
  2. 01:19:177 (3,4,5) - i feel like this may be confusing because this pattern is introduced so suddenly.. your call i think its fiiine gotta add some spice towards the ending.
    clean

Insane

• really nicely mapped, loved every second of it.
  1. noticed that the breaks are inconsistent; put breaks for normal and hard also pls put it on hard, but i can't put it on normal cause of AR :(
  2. 00:19:505 (1,1,1,1) - sounds are a bit off there, maybe you have to add a red line or something idk nah i think it's fine.
  3. 00:26:718 (2,1,2,3,1,2,3,4) - same thing about the combos same~

Extra

• also very nicee
  1. 00:19:505 (1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3,1,2,3) - difficult to play, id prefer triangles, probably would look nicer nah i really prefer this pattern. triangles are too mainstream.
  2. 01:20:161 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - I'd make the spacing start out smaller and get bigger as it goes since 01:21:144 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1) - this vocal part is very powerful. This part should have the highest spacing imo. 01:22:784 (1,2,1,2,1,2) - it would be cool if the spacing got smaller and smaller here the vocals at 01:21:144 - 01:21:800 - and 01:22:456 - are already supported with the biggest spacing there.

very nice map, glglglgl :)

ProEzreal wrote:

oh and bg suggestions

https://puu.sh/yeJDU/ee95476710.jpg
https://puu.sh/yeJEA/7f6f42c397.jpg <<<<<< omg <33333333333
Thanks! for the mod! Might use the first one, but I want a background with all the main characters in it (aka has camera girl xD <3)
Mir

Ohwow wrote:

00:32:620 - Extended sliders in Hard diffs aren't really used that often - and I can see why. They feel as if they put a little too much emphasis on the note after despite them being fairly mundane compared to the song. If extended sliders were used to emphasize sounds that are a lot more outstanding I could understand but having so many just for these seems a little much. I would recommend just shortening most of them to be 1/2 sliders unless there are more important sounds. Same for the kiai section. I feel kinda differently about the extended sliders. I feel like they put more emphasis on the vocals rather than the note after.
Then this is very strange usage because not only are you not following the vocals with these since the start on the white after the red that the vocal lands on but they also end up emphasizing the piano/chordal strum on the downbeat and the vocal gets left behind despite being much stronger. For this reason I recommend changing these to be normal sliders.

00:37:702 (4,1) - If you're following vocals things sliders this should really start on the red tick and either skip or have reverses on the white tick since as it is creates a weird merge of vocals and drums. As much as I want to follow the vocal, I really don't like having sliders cross over between measures/big white ticks.
That's not a reason to ignore what the song is doing at all imo. Just because you don't like it shouldn't mean you ignore an aspect of what makes the song the song to fit what you're comfortable with.
Also 00:19:505 - this section with the piano requires timing adjustments because 00:19:997 - is clearly offbeat and 00:19:669 - is not hitting the red tick.

Insane: 01:25:735 - remove nc

Extra: 01:21:144 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - ok if you're going to be a complete degen at least have it follow the song a bit, try keeping the rotation the same and switching it on vocals. So right now you have a sort of criss-cross movement but it could work as back-and-forth horizontal then on 01:21:800 - switch to back-and-forth vertical, something like: https://i.imgur.com/mZDWuRg.jpg where the vocal changes on the blue path so you change the flow a bit? Would be more interesting than what you have right now.

Do slider-end silencing on the Hard too (?) if you use them since you did it for the topdiff and Insane.

Really am not feeling it with those extended sliders so much in the Hard at all. I'll make a last effort to convince you to change it but otherwise that's all I can do.
Topic Starter
Ohwow

Mir wrote:

Ohwow wrote:

00:32:620 - Extended sliders in Hard diffs aren't really used that often - and I can see why. They feel as if they put a little too much emphasis on the note after despite them being fairly mundane compared to the song. If extended sliders were used to emphasize sounds that are a lot more outstanding I could understand but having so many just for these seems a little much. I would recommend just shortening most of them to be 1/2 sliders unless there are more important sounds. Same for the kiai section. I feel kinda differently about the extended sliders. I feel like they put more emphasis on the vocals rather than the note after.
Then this is very strange usage because not only are you not following the vocals with these since the start on the white after the red that the vocal lands on but they also end up emphasizing the piano/chordal strum on the downbeat and the vocal gets left behind despite being much stronger. For this reason I recommend changing these to be normal sliders. K I don't mind having these 1/2 sliders, I just thought that extended sliders were appropriate

00:37:702 (4,1) - If you're following vocals things sliders this should really start on the red tick and either skip or have reverses on the white tick since as it is creates a weird merge of vocals and drums. As much as I want to follow the vocal, I really don't like having sliders cross over between measures/big white ticks.
That's not a reason to ignore what the song is doing at all imo. Just because you don't like it shouldn't mean you ignore an aspect of what makes the song the song to fit what you're comfortable with. What I mean is that I don't want to skip the downbeats on the white ticks since i never do that elsewhere (except for the calm part after the kiai). When it comes to the instruments, I don't skip the downbeats. Also, it's not like i'm ignoring the vocals either, hence why I made the red tick a circle.
Also 00:19:505 - this section with the piano requires timing adjustments because 00:19:997 - is clearly offbeat and 00:19:669 - is not hitting the red tick. ah well fuck me.

Insane: 01:25:735 - remove nc k

Extra: 01:21:144 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - ok if you're going to be a complete degen at least have it follow the song a bit, try keeping the rotation the same and switching it on vocals. So right now you have a sort of criss-cross movement but it could work as back-and-forth horizontal then on 01:21:800 - switch to back-and-forth vertical, something like: https://i.imgur.com/mZDWuRg.jpg where the vocal changes on the blue path so you change the flow a bit? Would be more interesting than what you have right now. ok did something similar to what you did.

Do slider-end silencing on the Hard too (?) if you use them since you did it for the topdiff and Insane. got rid of those extended sliders xD

Really am not feeling it with those extended sliders so much in the Hard at all. I'll make a last effort to convince you to change it but otherwise that's all I can do ok.
GiNa
I like this anime and song so why not :P
I haven't mod any map for years so just take them as suggestions please :D

[Easy]
00:30:815 - this feels kinda empty here, I personally would change to a silder which is from 00:30:815 to 00:31:307 - (where your current circle is)
01:10:651 (3) - the finish on the reverse feels too much for an Easy since there aren't many notes and make it really loud and noticeable, I would just keep the finish on the head
01:21:799 (5) - ^

[Normal]
01:24:749 (6) - the drum sound here sounds odd, the hitsound pattern of 01:22:454 (1,2,3) is already good, I think it will fit well on 01:23:766 (4,5,6) too

[Hard]
00:08:030 (2,3,4) - I don't think this flows with the music well, try
00:48:930 - can try to add a note here
01:00:815 - & 01:01:143 - adding a simple circle on both of these times make the difficulty slightly different from other ones because this part in Normal is empty too, but in Insane this part gets kinda hard
01:17:208 (1) - the finish here sounds kinda quiet, the music itself is somehow a bit louder than this finish imo
01:21:143 (1) - finish on the head sounds good

Insane & Extra
QQ These two are too hard for me to play/test, so I don't know how to make them better since they are already good maps to me
One thing good about hard map is that hitsounds feel a lot better since there are a lot of notes which flow with the rhythm and vocal

Hope you don't mind my shit modding
:) Bye
Topic Starter
Ohwow

GiNa wrote:

I like this anime and song so why not :P
I haven't mod any map for years so just take them as suggestions please :D

[Easy]
00:30:815 - this feels kinda empty here, I personally would change to a silder which is from 00:30:815 to 00:31:307 - (where your current circle is) changed to something different
01:10:651 (3) - the finish on the reverse feels too much for an Easy since there aren't many notes and make it really loud and noticeable, I would just keep the finish on the head the hitsounds are following the background percussion.
01:21:799 (5) - ^ ^

[Normal]
01:24:749 (6) - the drum sound here sounds odd, the hitsound pattern of 01:22:454 (1,2,3) is already good, I think it will fit well on 01:23:766 (4,5,6) too following the percussion in the background

[Hard]
00:08:030 (2,3,4) - I don't think this flows with the music well, try I think it's fine right now, the sound starts at 00:08:194 - so i start the slider there.
00:48:930 - can try to add a note here I don't hear any notiecable sound on the blue tick here. this part is mainly following the vocals
01:00:815 - & 01:01:143 - adding a simple circle on both of these times make the difficulty slightly different from other ones because this part in Normal is empty too, but in Insane this part gets kinda hard I'd rather skip so it emphasizes the first note of the kiai more.
01:17:208 (1) - the finish here sounds kinda quiet, the music itself is somehow a bit louder than this finish imo i dunno, it sounds fine to me.
01:21:143 (1) - finish on the head sounds good ehh there's no cymbal sound in the music though.

Insane & Extra
QQ These two are too hard for me to play/test, so I don't know how to make them better since they are already good maps to me
One thing good about hard map is that hitsounds feel a lot better since there are a lot of notes which flow with the rhythm and vocal
Well I copy and pasted the hitsounds throughout all my difficulties xD
Hope you don't mind my shit modding
:) Bye