forum

Deleted

posted
Total Posts
show more
ElMick33
ElMick33
Colombia

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
Disappear
Disappear
Japan

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
Fuma
Fuma
Indonesia

-Vid
-Vid
Germany

BobbyZlich
BobbyZlich
United States

Vento
Vento
JP

surume yotyan
surume yotyan
Japan

katatakatata allowed post this image

Koltay
Koltay
Hong Kong

OskaRRRitoS
Username OskaRRRitoS
Rank 845
Country UK

Ryugene
Kawaii Koneko
Czech Republic

Nikolas
Nikolas
Slovakia

Petal
- Matha -
Hong Kong

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
yotampoco
yotampoco
Spain

Hranolka
Hranolka
Slovakia

[MG]Arnold24x24
Arnold24x24
Perú

Conyoh
Ranko Kanzaki
United States

DigiDrake
DigiDrake
United States

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted.
MAREK MARUCHA
QbaDoo
Poland

Junjou
Junjou
United States

Spare
Spare
M I L E S
M I L E S
United States

Kurogami
Kurogami
Poland

I understand that I will be able to attend all match times, with no rescheduling. I also understand that I must join the discord server and rename to my osu! username in order for my registration to be accepted. ye
MistRZI
sing me in pls :v
Bartek22830
BartekBBBBB
Poland

LwL
Let's hope thisl gets to 64 players :^)

Username LwL
Rank 6254
Country Germany

xXD4rk_Sl4y3rXx
wooz
wooz
Netherlands

kallax
WagnerWarrior
USA

Mortal
Mortal
Spain

Rasea
Manuel Bartual
Spain

Yulivee
Username Yulivee
Rank 7049
Country USA Germany FeelsBadMan

Claus
Claus
United Kingdom

SteffoST
SteffoST
United Kingdom

Rekens
Rekens
Spain

AJT
Nega
United Kingdom

Vespirit
HydroCannon13
Canada

Hanori
Hanori
Belgium

Fireworks
Fireworks
#33,854
Canada

Rinko
Exarch
United States

Jensen
Jensen
United States

im ready to game
show more